¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
mission-accomplished.gif

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
Really hope Benfica can work a miracle tonight.. really worried about Liverpool winning no.7

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
First rumor of the thread 😬

Repubblica: Milan’s €4m offer no longer enough for Leao – €90m price set as a precaution

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
First page on this historic commode?

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
mission accomplished as in not dropping points against fodder teams?:love:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Imagine a team buying Samu or Sale then fans of that club comes to check what we say about them :lol:
but then all they see is fabio’s posts, so now they are celebrating for days

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
Gianluca Scamacca renews his contract with Sassuolo until 2026
Who are our realistic striker options?
Given we want a Zlatan replacement.. so we are looking at a striker who can cut it in CL + score atleast 15 goals in Serie A..
Darwin, Scammacca are overpriced.. not sure Gouiri will succeed outside Galtier system.. Etikite could be on a purple patch ala Piatek, Destro etc.
There are no affordable top strikers..
Though I am not a fan of Bellotti or Origi, we should sign both and spend the money on a goal scoring winger.. I would personally like Gabriel Jesus given his contract runs out in a year and has a decent salary and can play CF and LW too.. don't think he will score too much but he is creative enough to keep the attack ticking

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@Hitchens it's impossible to get a fair read on Origi as he's barely played about two seasons worth of minutes in his 7 years at Liverpool. Fbref doesn't even give me a typical view of his stats, they only do that when a player has over 16 games worth of minutes in a year. Also, whatever stats we can look at are probably tilted much more towards Liverpool being even more attacking than they already are, since they use Origi as a plan B striker when they're desperate for a goal.

What I can say is that overall in his career his pressing stats are above average, and his on target shot % is good. Really not much else I can say with so little data.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@Hitchens it's impossible to get a fair read on Origi as he's barely played about two seasons worth of minutes in his 7 years at Liverpool. Fbref doesn't even give me a typical view of his stats, they only do that when a player has over 16 games worth of minutes in a year. Also, whatever stats we can look at are probably tilted much more towards Liverpool being even more attacking than they already are, since they use Origi as a plan B striker when they're desperate for a goal.

What I can say is that overall in his career his pressing stats are above average, and his on target shot % is good. Really not much else I can say with so little data.
Is he quick enough? I personally felt our team plays best using fast counters.. Rebic as striker provided that..
One thing for sure is that the dude is not afraid of the big stage.. our Terror boys looked scared in CL except against Atletico

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't rate Bellotti as a top striker but he is good value for money given he fills the home grown quota as well.. means we can shop for top talent for RW/AM outside serie A

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is he quick enough? I personally felt our team plays best using fast counters.. Rebic as striker provided that..
One thing for sure is that the dude is not afraid of the big stage.. our Terror boys looked scared in CL except against Atletico
A surprise player has been named by Opta as Liverpool's quickest performer as the full list of top 10 fastest in the league is confirmed.

Divock Origi emerged as the Reds' fastest player in the Premier League this season.

Origi beat Mohamed Salah, Sadio Mane and the likes with a top speed of 35.04km per hour.

The Belgium striker, who contributed some crucial goals to Liverpool's title challenge, was ranked eighth across the top-flight by Opta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule