• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
It's amazing how little we miss Donnarumma because of Mike. Not only is he a fantastic keeper, he also brings personality and character to the group.
Donna who ?
I wanted Donna , his bro & agent to fuck off regardless.
MM could be half the GK he is & would still not miss that parasite.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I got heat for calling out Pioli, but some of you are starting to catch on. We’ve really changed the way we play upfront. And its an issue on player selection and also on instructions.

De Kruyne god amongst men, didnt step a foot wrong that whole match. Im praying Pioli starts him at cam.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Donna who ?
I wanted Donna , his bro & agent to fuck off regardless.
MM could be half the GK he is & would still not miss that parasite.
yeah but even without Donna's toxicity (imagine if he didn't have any of that), I still prefer Mike.

only thing Donna would have on Mike is that he's a primavera player, which is a thing for me.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
yeah but even without Donna's toxicity (imagine if he didn't have any of that), I still prefer Mike.

only thing Donna would have on Mike is that he's a primavera player, which is a thing for me.
MM > Donna , i didnt go there.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I got heat for calling out Pioli, but some of you are starting to catch on. We’ve really changed the way we play upfront. And its an issue on player selection and also on instructions.

De Kruyne god amongst men, didnt step a foot wrong that whole match. Im praying Pioli starts him at cam.
Yes fuck that guy that’s forcing us to stay top of the league, with a stupid 7 game clean sheet streak and not having a way to stop Ibra from being injured. He’s so bad that he can’t even make a bunch of kids play amazing every game while they go through their first title challenge. Amateur. Bald peanut looking fuck #PioliOut.

Catch on people!!!

Kilpin1899

Beginner
Reaction score
Donnarumma is from Napoli like Insigne so his heart will never 100 % be Red & Black!
He basically chose money and the bench instead of becoming the Prince of Milano with the captains armband. He’s stupid, he even looks like he aged 20 years since his move to Paris. What A shame

Mike Maignan is A great player and I never really think of Donnarumma unless he's brought up here.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
You can always count on genoa to get us out of trouble

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
How many times did Leao get dispossessed this game ,my god. Has the skill to put away a nice goal but really poor match, he would be benched a few games if we had more options up front. Killed alot of momentum at times and even ignored Theo option for glory dribbles.

Tonali man, idk what to say. Hes clearly become a Pioli favorite, maybe just needs to be rested. He doesnt drop between the lines like Bennacer to pick up balls and isnt always selective with his passes, squanders a lot of possession.

Kessie meh, just doesnt belong up there. No work rate to press and track back. No vision to select a free pass. As soon he drops to the left dm side instantly looks much better.

Saelemaeker, off form, but to be fair to him he seems to be playing alone. You dont see Giroud the CAM or the RB coming to be an option. Hes given a lot of space to move on his own Hes not that player, he needs link up play. A system player in a dysfunctional system.

All good players but lately pioli hasnt been using them right.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Krunaldo at CAM please, it'll be like 4-3-3. He actually does stuff and wins duels unlike Diaz the child. Maybe it's time to give Bakayoko a chance also.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's amazing how little we miss Donnarumma because of Mike. Not only is he a fantastic keeper, he also brings personality and character to the group.
A complete and total upgrade in every possible way.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I SKIPPED the whole game

Anyway,
I reckon there's Gabbia at CB and Cafululu on the right
Did Tomori make Gabbia a better CB?
How did Cafululu performs?
Oh I also predict a great assist from him to Leao. Then Gabbia gets injured and he moves to CB.
Gabbia will play like you would expect. With the doubts and hesitation of someone who doesn’t play much.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yes fuck that guy that’s forcing us to stay top of the league, with a stupid 7 game clean sheet streak and not having a way to stop Ibra from being injured. He’s so bad that he can’t even make a bunch of kids play amazing every game while they go through their first title challenge. Amateur. Bald peanut looking fuck #PioliOut.

Catch on people!!!

Idk man it looks good on the scoreline but on the field it was very ugly. I miss #champagnefootball

Its like the barca fan club loves to say. This is the weakest serie a in a long time.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I SKIPPED the whole game

Anyway,
I reckon there's Gabbia at CB and Cafululu on the right
Did Tomori make Gabbia a better CB?
How did Cafululu performs?
Gabia s trash. Zero c9nfidence on the ball. Cant hold ball just kick it out. Has height but weak frame and build. Worse version of romagnoli. Should be sold.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
27 year old noname
smells like bullshit
There are whales behind this fund, 20% owned by Dubai (man city owners) and some Arab billionaires.

Bahrain is the location of their hq but they have nothing to do with Bahrain.

Less heat for them to be located there.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Your memory suck.
Brocchi was a clown.
:lol::lol::lol: I remember he had that one year where he had to play for an extended period and he was soli
We werent that good so I guess thats why he didnt look that bad

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
On other news, Milan will build their own stadium while inter will stay at the san siro.

Status
Not open for further replies.