• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I’d be happy with just Gabriel Jesus and Mo’ Salah. I’m not a difficult person who wants 11 new players.
I really doubt Salah will accept sitting on the bench for Jesus.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
With new owners i would like that we keep going with daplan.

Just loosen the belt a little bit. So instead of making 30 mil signing for our main guys. Aim higher 40-50 etc...

Definitely keep the model of first loaning the expensive signing for 6 months with an option to buy.

So we test before we buy.
This.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would imagine they have to have a transfer strategy in mind, it's a huge part of the business. I just doubt they would share that information with the public.

There has to be a charm offensive when you are the new owners of a sports team, so part of me thinks they might hint at things to journalists, so I'm pretty split about it.

The fact that the head of the fund was so public and brash about wishing Milan fans well, it wasn't a particularly subtle move on his part. I have little doubt they have ideas in mind for transfers, my only doubts is how open they would be about it. His tweet and the sort of open approach is the only reason why I would maybe give some credence to information being fed to journalists to prop up the fund's reputation in fans' eyes.
Historically new owners, across all sports, tend to do brash stuff pretty early on before settling in

Even Elliot had that phase

Let's see how these guys fuck up

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I’ve been traumatised by Salads performances so much that I want two top RWs, one top starter and one top back up.
I could cope with this.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think if you gave Maldini a blank check this summer he would sign Darwin Nunez

But who knows how this will go...I doubt we see a crazy mercato instantly because Maldini knows how difficult it was to climb out of that hole
I have a feeling that Darwin is overrated. I just don't trust players performing well for Portuguese teams
It's a shame Vlahovic didn't wait until summer, he would be perfect here

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Historically new owners, across all sports, tend to do brash stuff pretty early on before settling in

Even Elliot had that phase

Let's see how these guys fuck up
I just hope they keep everyone in place and just give them more money to play with. I wonder if Gazidis wants to step away because of his cancer. I would respect his choice.

Sporting-wise, I think we have legit one of the best management teams in the world.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha

The only team that Dollar is likely is going to in case he leaves, is the old hag. It would solidify him as a true snake

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The only team that Dollar is likely is going to in case he leaves, is the old hag. It would solidify him as a true snake
I think Szezch has played better than him this year. If I was Juve, I would keep him over Donna.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa

These fuckers spelt Title-Winning wrong.
And they swapped Kalulu and Calabria's positions.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How about Florian Wirtz Sam? Do you think he managed to live up the hype this season?
I haven't watched him at all, but I've heard great things. Shame about his injury.

When I watch non Milan games, it is 9 times out of 10 to watch players we have been linked with.

I can't think of any break out midfielders in Serie A that I fangirl over. Broz is great, but we don't need him, Barella doesn't fit, Locatelli sucks, Anguissa would be great for us actually, but there's no one in Serie A who I dream of. I think central midfield is at the most talented and plentiful in my lifetime.

Strikers, CBs, and RW are the rarest positions it seems.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I haven't watched him at all, but I've heard great things. Shame about his injury.

When I watch non Milan games, it is 9 times out of 10 to watch players we have been linked with.

I can't think of any break out midfielders in Serie A that I fangirl over. Broz is great, but we don't need him, Barella doesn't fit, Locatelli sucks, Anguissa would be great for us actually, but there's no one in Serie A who I dream of. I think central midfield is at the most talented and plentiful in my lifetime.

Strikers, CBs, and RW are the rarest positions it seems.
There are a few players from other serie A teams that would make us better

Koulibally, Osimhen from Napoli
Barella would be good on the right.
Nico Gonzalez from Fiorentina
Chiesa, Vlahovic from Juve
Bremer is a boss
SMS also very good
Abraham good
.. there are more

Youre kidding yourself if you don't think these guys would be good for us

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There are a few players from other serie A teams that would make us better

Koulibally, Osimhen from Napoli
Barella would be good on the right.
Nico Gonzalez from Fiorentina
Chiesa, Vlahovic from Juve
Bremer is a boss
SMS also very good
Abraham good
.. there are more

Youre kidding yourself if you don't think these guys would be good for us
I specifically talked about central midfielders, because the subject of my discussion with vendetta was specifically about midfielders, only, so what are you talking about?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I specifically talked about central midfielders, because the subject of my discussion with vendetta was specifically about midfielders, only, so what are you talking about?
Why can't those names @Jivara linked be midfielders? We just watched :max: field Danilo as a CM and Cuadraro at midfield too. I mean surely anything is possible? We could have Koulibaly, Osimhen, and SMS midfield. Big, strong players, they will run down the opposition with brute force!

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score

Not the first time,
But it needs to be here.

Also, where's the Hakan news?

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I did the mistake of trying to skim through your long post. Didn't realize its only central midfielders you are talking about.

Next time, write less please

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Gazzetta is linking us with Nkunku, Haller, Zaniolo, Tchouameni..obviously everything should be taken wtih a grain of salt

FQhuPYUWQAMRx8R

Maldini crying over having to spend money now :lol:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Btw, I looked through L'Equipe. No mention of that ridiculous Donnarumma report. They're misinterpreting this quote: "Italy is dreaming of a return of Donnarumma at Milan", meaning Italy is hoping Donnarumma returns to being the one he was at Milan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule