Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
I

It's been "soon" since few months ago
It would be unprofessional to announce Botman departure before season ends in France.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Arguing about refs, y'know, things that happened in the past is annoying... but arguing about what we should have done in previous transfer windows, that's not boring?

I wanted Maldini to do more in the winter transfer window, and the summer one, but the distinction, in my mind, is that even if we did have Faivre or whatever, refs can still fuck you over--and they've tried (Atalanta, Verona); I just don't get how you see the Napoli "passive offside" decision and be like "yeah, that was right" when that decision alone is the difference between us being on top or not right now.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we win today I may start believing in the Scudetto. Merda have 2 more games in this period. No way they don't have an off game. It's just impossible. Their schedule is much easier on paper but so was ours in the beginning of this month when we dropped 4 points to Torino and Bologna...

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
If we win today I may start believing in the Scudetto. Merda have 2 more games in this period. No way they don't have an off game. It's just impossible. Their schedule is much easier on paper but so was ours in the beginning of this month when we dropped 4 points to Torino and Bologna...

The chances of we having an off game are like 3 times higher than them. So just focus on our game, ignore what those fuckers are doing.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
It would be unprofessional to announce Botman departure before season ends in France.
Oh also that Kessie "Here We Go" ?

As much as I don't like too much of Fab. Romano, i realize that him being the most "accurate" by not pitching baseless romours are the compass of these noisy worlds.

So no "here we go" no party

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Milan can win all 4 and bottled it in the last game,
Or Milan can win all 5 and still losing the race.

:lol:

If Milan were destined to win, Milan will.

At this moment I'd say to you guys to "enjoy and relax" , but both are impossible within such an intense race.

So just Enjoy and Relax

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well, I know it is more likely for us to drop points than merda, but you never know. Udinese and Bologna away are no walks in the park. Cagliari away is also a tough game depending on whether they secured salvation or not already.

If we have no chance for the Scudetto, at least I hope we get to see Lazetic play a few games.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
"On paper" we shouldn't drop points to the likes of Spezia and Torino but we did. Nothing has been decided yet and it's not as if we are so many points away. There are no easy games and the slightest details could decide who wins the title. Even Napoli are still in it.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I have a son!
Congrats!!!

pengu-penga.gif

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I'd like to mention how crazy it is that people are already slamming Pioli, the players, the management when there are still 4 rounds (5 for Inter) to go. There's still a chance. Inter have had poor form before this season, who knows what can happen?

You would think we were at risk of missing on top 4 like last season, instead of a possible last-ditch Scudetto push with CL nearly in the bag already. I will say it's a real shame if we do miss out, but it's not the end of the world. We've been up against it all season and not many of you could honestly have said going into this season we'd be expected to win it. Whatever happens, happens.

We can be proud of the majority of the team. RW and Brahim we can be upset at. Medical team, fitness staff and referees we can be mad at. But the rest have done a fine job. Onward and upward this summer regardless of Scudetto.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We've done our best when we're not seen as the title favorites. We always hit a bump when the papers make us out to be that. The fact that we're now running uphill might help us out, mentally, based on past experience. We're also much better at playing against teams in the top half because of the spaces that open up. Doesn't mean we're more likely to win, far from it, but we get to play our own game at least.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Complaining about transfers that didn't happen in the winter isn't going to give us points either, so why do so many people on here do it?
You are better to discuss things you control over things you dont.
Transfer policy is within our hand while refs arent.
If refs are getting money/hookers to give Inter , Napoli & Juve combined a hand then thats their plan.
However Maldini & co are our board so its normal to analyse why would they not sign a RW like two years ago & what idiot thought that Diaz can AM.
Is 5mil Lazetic or Roback really worth it or using the money to cover fucking holes in our starting eleven.
I can easily prove that not fixing those two positions fucked up our season while you can never prove that there is a ref conspiracy to fuck up our season... if you can , just go ahead.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'd like to mention how crazy it is that people are already slamming Pioli, the players, the management when there are still 4 rounds (5 for Inter) to go. There's still a chance. Inter have had poor form before this season, who knows what can happen?

You would think we were at risk of missing on top 4 like last season, instead of a possible last-ditch Scudetto push with CL nearly in the bag already. I will say it's a real shame if we do miss out, but it's not the end of the world. We've been up against it all season and not many of you could honestly have said going into this season we'd be expected to win it. Whatever happens, happens.

We can be proud of the majority of the team. RW and Brahim we can be upset at. Medical team, fitness staff and referees we can be mad at. But the rest have done a fine job. Onward and upward this summer regardless of Scudetto.
In the second full year of Inter's reconstruction under Spalletti, they barely made it to the top 4. This is our second full season under Pioli and we're 1 point from the title.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You are better to discuss things you control over things you dont.
Transfer policy is within our hand while refs arent.
If refs are getting money/hookers to give Inter , Napoli & Juve combined a hand then thats their plan.
However Maldini & co are our board so its normal to analyse why would they not sign a RW like two years ago & what idiot thought that Diaz can AM.
Is 5mil Lazetic or Roback really worth it or using the money to cover fucking holes in our starting eleven.
I can easily prove that not fixing those two positions fucked up our season while you can never prove that there is a ref conspiracy to fuck up our season... if you can , just go ahead.
None of us can do anything, whether about transfers or about refs, so I'm not sure why there's some magical distinction that we can do something about it. In my mind, if we're going down the path of "what we can do" then the answer is that it is nothing.

If your "we" refers to Milan, I don't think we know what caused them to do x instead of y. I wanted a CAM to come here like Meite did last year, for 6 months, but maybe there wasn't anyone available? Maybe the upcoming potential sale stopped it? I don't know, none of us do. If your point is that Brahim was a bad bet, okay, I agree, I spent my time arguing that we should renew Hakan and spend money on a RW. Neither happened.

I don't see how you can prove it though. What if the player we got turned into a first year Tonali? What of they hurt themselves like Chiesa? What if they were just trash? I just don't see how you can prove anything. I can't prove anything about the future, either.

To me, talking about the past winter transfer window is as useless as refs, but to me, refs cheating us out of points, blatantly, have made this race absurd. Because people say "we can't beat Spezia" or whatever. Bro, when the ref stops goals, that's absurd.

Simeone said that ref mistakes "all even out" which is a stupid cliche, and Pioli said "in the last 5 games, something needs to happen that hasn't happened up to now." So, honestly, when Maldini and Pioli are pointing to it, I just don't get how we can pretend that it isn't a thing. Because unlike transfers, ref inconsistency doesn't rely on journalists and reports, but just watching games.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
[...] I can easily prove that not fixing those two positions fucked up our season while you can never prove that there is a ref conspiracy to fuck up our season... if you can , just go ahead.

I get where you're coming from but you literally can not. Refs fucked our season as much as injuries, Covid and some bottled games. C'mon bro, it's a classic pick your poison situation.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I get where you're coming from but you literally can not. Refs fucked our season as much as injuries, Covid and some bottled games. C'mon bro, it's a classic pick your poison situation.
But if you dont try you cant succeed
If you dont invest you cant gain or lose - scared money dont make money

Is it better to just blame the man and luck than doing all you can to insure the outcome you want???
- but then we will get the argument that winning this year was not the outcome expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule