• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
-----------------------ORIGI------------- OLI
LEAO------------RENATO-----------MAHREZ REBIC------------ADLI----------??
---------------TONALI----------ISMA POBEGA----??
THEO----SVEN--------TOMORI------CALABRIA ??----------KJAER-------KALULU-------FLORENZI
---------------MIKE------ ????

This would be very good team but if we could get Darwin and one more taller mid that would be great.
Bro, you couldn't set this up a little nicer? It's chaos :lol:

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Messias had maybe 3-4 good games this season.

Saelemakers had none this season, but last year he had around 8-9 good ones.

Between the two, I would probably keep Salad because of a higher resale value, the possibility of further development and because I think he is liked by the rest of the squad.

However, I think that neither one of them will develop much especially if they play second fiddle to a real RW.

Messias lacks the physical sharpness and discipline needed for a player entering his 30s. I bet you that next game he will go back to his "I just finished eating a T-bone steak" form.

Saelemamers lacks a lot of the basics such as crossing and one-touch play. He is like a street footballer with some slick moves but cannot keep it simple.

If the opportunity arrives that both of them are sold (+Samu of course) we should take it.
Saele really terrible this season, like amateur level bad. I would like to give him another season to prove his worth because we i know there is some flash of brilliance inside of him

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The only thing I really respect about Mirabelli is the way he stood up to Raiola.
This is true but maybe he just ended up looking like some flat track bully. Did we even see any benefits of that whole saga with Raiola even though he was lavished with praise-I'm not even really sure what he did. Maybe he just talked a good game?

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Messi ass can only stay if he comes for free, because Crotone is in relegation zone and on their way to Serie C.

Salad or he will replace the role of Samu, but we still need a new starting winger anyway. Or he also can fuck off, I don't give a shit. :o

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Crazy when you think back to how ridiculous those Bonucci and Higuain transfers were I mean I was absolutely delighted when they happened but man they were such a waste of money and the attitude of the pair of them was awful. Imagine thinking they were lowering themselves to play for the biggest Italian european side and one of the biggest clubs in world football? Who's ever reluctantly signed for our great club other than those 2 idiots?

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Sandro Tonali - Golden Child - 21 year old stud - all round midfielder - a stallion - futuro of il grande Milan.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
If we win scudetto ,for me personally ,the moment that I will remember the most was Tonali chase and goal against Atalanta.
That Oli-G Turn againts Merda, that was epic.
Only pure striker did that.

Also that Maignan assists.

And lots of Leao overhead misses.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I dont expect Man City mercato, it will not happen. But I want a mercato of higher level then we had. Not the players I need to search for on youtube and we all wait to see IF they will explode. Not saying those moves arent great, they are, and when scouts are sure its a brilliant deal. But a club like Milan needs to bring in few players that are ready. Young ok, but proven and strong players. Like Sanchez, Anthony, Nunez, Rafinha... and some like Di Maria...

I've read somewhere Di Maria is going to Jube. Big shame. Still killing it 100%. Im a huge fan to be honest. Superb player.

So a mercato of Nunez, Sanchez, Anthony/Di maria is perfectly fine, its actually great. Or players like that. Just not Berrardi rubbish and Mbokelede from Twente (made that up...)...:)

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
I dont expect Man City mercato, it will not happen. But I want a mercato of higher level then we had. Not the players I need to search for on youtube and we all wait to see IF they will explode. Not saying those moves arent great, they are, and when scouts are sure its a brilliant deal. But a club like Milan needs to bring in few players that are ready. Young ok, but proven and strong players. Like Sanchez, Anthony, Nunez, Rafinha... and some like Di Maria...

I've read somewhere Di Maria is going to Jube. Big shame. Still killing it 100%. Im a huge fan to be honest. Superb player.

So a mercato of Nunez, Sanchez, Anthony/Di maria is perfectly fine, its actually great. Or players like that. Just not Berrardi rubbish and Mbokelede from Twente (made that up...)...:)

Milan doesn't need 300m

It needs AM, RW1, RW2, a dependable striker, and a CM for Kessie

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Santi is often speaking out of his ass

Yeah last summer he reported that Theo had an agreement with PSG and that we only demand 40m€.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Yeah last summer he reported that Theo had an agreement with PSG and that we only demand 40m€.
It's also a weird combination of old and expensive.

Mahrez would be absolutely sick tho at RW.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Definitely we should go for Mahrez if the opportunity presents itself.

Just with the names we've been linked with I think we could have a scudetto favourite team and maybe a CL dark horse

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
I've re-watched the Strakosha incident yesterday, and I still think it's a red card. If he didn't claim it with his hands, the ball would've certainly bounced into his legs and Messias could've had an open net or found himself 1v1 with the GK far out from his line. Strange they didn't even check VAR for hypotheticals.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
how could someone have the nerve to say no to mahrez after watching a full season of our disabled RWs:head:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I've re-watched the Strakosha incident yesterday, and I still think it's a red card. If he didn't claim it with his hands, the ball would've certainly bounced into his legs and Messias could've had an open net or found himself 1v1 with the GK far out from his line. Strange they didn't even check VAR for hypotheticals.
They’re trying to injustice us

Dravidian

Primavera
Reaction score
Stood up to him by giving a teenager a 6m contract, hiring his brother for another million, right after signing another keeper on a 3.5m contract. Raiola must have been so sad.
Now that you mention this, Donnarumma suggesting that he expected a contract offer (even after we signed Maignan) doesn't sound that far fetched.

I had wondered what made DonnaRaiola think we were bluffing. Maybe they really thought we would keep MM16 as backup the way Reina turned out to be. Thankfully, this management doesn't deal in fake ultimatums.

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Jesus or Mahrez?

Who watches City here week in week out? Only seen a few EPL games from them but who would be better for us?
Mahrez is probably among five best RW in the world right now.
No doubt he is a level above Jesus but he is also a lot older while Jesus is a good RW with room to improve.
I would go with Jesus but wouldnt mind Mahrez at all.

Last edited:

Dravidian

Primavera
Reaction score

Do we know VAR didn't check? It felt like there was enough of a stoppage for them to have run a silent check. Probably one of those decisions where VAR won't change the referee's verdict either way.

I'm just happy that VAR didn't overrule Tonali's goal - he did make a motion to push Acerbi (?) out of the way. Luckily Acerbi was already falling before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule