The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
To think, it has been almost 15 years since Milan's last major win on the biggest stage of all in club football(UCL 7) The downturn in our club's fortunes proceeded thereafter.

Links to the Abu Dhabi United Group date back to that time period. Silvio refused to sell after they bought City in 2008.

Now the same group is set to take control of AC Milan via Investcorp/Mubadala. The upturn in fortunes will now finally drive our ascent towards UCL 8.
Or SL 1 lol

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Vitiello: Primary role for #Mubadala in the acquisition of #Milan. The sovereign wealth fund of the United Arab Emirates with assets of 250 billion, which has 20% of #Investcorp, is pushing for the closure of the operation with #Elliott at the end of the exclusivity. Friday or early week signing

Like our very own insider Devilo has been saying all along. SADDLE UP BOYS!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Or SL 1 lol

No6-A78Q4013.jpg

The inaugural SL. Never let conflict of interest get in the way of Victory.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Longo: Around 9:30 pm some interesting background on Maldini, Massara, Gazidis between Elliott and Investcorp on @cmdotcom

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Who needs athleticism, when we will soon welcome Berardi. He is 90% our next RW. We must accept that reality.

Mahrez replaces Di Maria at PSG. Couldn't be more obvious.
So PSG get Mahrez , Juve get Di Maria & we get Berardi ? :fp:

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Longo: Around 9:30 pm some interesting background on Maldini, Massara, Gazidis between Elliott and Investcorp on @cmdotcom
:lol: I remember 1 of these guys made you (iirc) go watch his instagram live during the transfer window under the promise of "exclusive Milan info" ... just to do a round up of the rumours floating on twitter

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa

Seemed outside his character, but he's about to sign for them anyway :lol:

Maybe not.... if they are offering 2.5M and we're offering 3M plus bonuses, he may be thinking of his bank account.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli's love for Berardi is reportedly strong. We get Domenico assisting Divock(imagine)
Pioli has never had a big budget that he will have this upcoming summer. He'll acquire better taste lol.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Maybe not.... if they are offering 2.5M and we're offering 3M plus bonuses, he may be thinking of his bank account.
i could bet my left testicle that we're not 9have never) offered him a renewal offer.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
:lol: I remember 1 of these guys made you (iirc) go watch his instagram live during the transfer window under the promise of "exclusive Milan info" ... just to do a round up of the rumours floating on twitter
I was expecting this from you actually. It's like you have no interest in the news cycle. Why even care if anything exciting breaks? You can read it in paper form by the fireplace in early August :lol:

Longo has been ridiculed a lot in here but he consistently breaks things early and seems well informed.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Exclusive Daniel Maldini joins his dad as an additional technical director

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I was expecting this from you actually. It's like you have no interest in the news cycle. Why even care if anything exciting breaks? You can read it in paper form by the fireplace in early August :lol:

Longo has been ridiculed a lot in here but he consistently breaks things early and seems well informed.
true. :lol:... i'll try not to piss on the parade anymore.

9:30 coming soon.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
G.Jesus and Mahrez starting

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Mahrez assist, KDB goal.
2 minutes in.

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
That was during Chinese takeover. Exactly just clickbaiting. These journalists are just not trustworthy

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That was during Chinese takeover. Exactly just clickbaiting. These journalists are just not trustworthy
No it was last summer actually, during my mercato delirium.

R97 was within his rights to call me out. But I sometimes think he doesn't really want the journalists or the thrill of twitter. He'd be more happy receiving a summary in the mail from Casa Milan :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule