The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We need udinese to dismantle them. They re very physical. Hoping they get at least draw. Ibter loss even better.
Im not certain we ll get 4 wins but who knows. Fio and verona must be won. Than in last 2 rounds whatever happens. Zapata s back despite their garbage defence.
This s far from over. But if there s any karma, or justice we ll get scudetto.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
we cannot fuck up now. atalanta and sassuolo worry me a a bit, but we should do it

i hope our boy deulofeu fucks inter up
Honestly Hellas is looking like the toughest game out of the 4. But nothing matters but the Fiorentina game. We win that and then we see.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
fbl-ita-seriea-ac-milan-udinese-12-320x212.jpg

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
must be a shitty feeling being a fan of clubs like Bologna.. you win a game vs champions and your player begs another club to sign him :lol:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Inter suckers, show up pls and tell us again about the difference between their squad and our squad. And don't forget the part about Piolis poor tactics compared to Simone's and Conte's 😅

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I dont think that we have tougher matches than Inter

Udinese and Cagliari away are never easy

Empoli is also tricky and Sampdoria have taken points off them already.

I just want to see doubt creep into the Inter players minds .. last season that never happened once they lead the table.. today's result is perfect to destroy their self confidence, especially since we are still high off that win vs Lazio.

boss85

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Boban, Weah, Nesta, Shevchenko, Kaka, Inzaghi
Bravo Bologna!!! I always liked that town :D I'm eating bolognese for the rest of the week in their honour

Three victories and a draw enough for the scudetto! Forza Milan!!

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Perisic scoring 2 minutes into the game didn’t help my confidence.
When Perisic scored I couldn't help but think Inter's tackle on Belotti going down as Muntari's ghost goal vs Juve

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
must be a shitty feeling being a fan of clubs like Bologna.. you win a game vs champions and your player begs another club to sign him :lol:
They understand their place in the world - every club or fanbase cant be elite

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Jokes aside. I already said this seasons Serie A is just as crazy as it gets and I don't dare to mock Inter and make fun of them too much. Four more games to stay super focused and determined to get there. No distractions. Not even to make fun of our opponents slipping. We've been there too many times this season and still didn't capitalize.

As a matter of fact I fear the headlines tomorrow. Whenever they painted us as clear favorites to win the Scudetto we immediately crumbled under the pressure.

Il Barone

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dida, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Pato, Zlatan, Tonali
I hated Bologna before todays game. They always waste the time against us.

But now, it’s my second favorite team in Italy. How things can change, huh? Just like us winning the Scudetto!

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Jokes aside. I already said this seasons Serie A is just as crazy as it gets and I don't dare to mock Inter and make fun of them too much. Four more games to stay super focused and determined to get there. No distractions. Not even to make fun of our opponents slipping. We've been there too many times this season and still didn't capitalize.

As a matter of fact I fear the headlines tomorrow. Whenever they painted us as clear favorites to win the Scudetto we immediately crumbled under the pressure.
Like I said before, Pioli can't close a car door

We still need Inter to slip up again

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score

we didnt have ibra back then

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

Yep - its one thing to get beat, many times in this position we approached the match in the worst possible way and play horribly.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

according to congo or tantalis you're a pussy and should be celebrating scudetto already, smoking champagne and drinking ganja.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I don’t usually make predictions, but i clearly called this one.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
I've always been confused by how Sansones career developed. Quite liked him when he was at Sassuolo, went to Villarreal and did pretty well initially. Kept an eye on him, thinking he'd become an Italy regular but never worked out. Soriano is another, when they both ended up at Bologna I was shocked they were able to get them.

Throw out Messias, Samu and Saele and he can be an option on instead 😁

Just to make everyone feel old, remember when we also wanted a young Di Silvestri at Right back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule