• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I think if we win on sunday that its more then 50% done fir the scudetto. Now its 4 finals left. Like penalties. No mistakes. Our team is very young and very few have won something. Thank god Ibra is here now.

One game by one... now Viola, then we think more.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
I think if we win on sunday that its more then 50% done fir the scudetto. Now its 4 finals left. Like penalties. No mistakes. Our team is very young and very few have won something. Thank god Ibra is here now.

One game by one... now Viola, then we think more.
By that logic Scudetto would only be 25% done with a win on Sunday

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Investcorp will literally do nothing after the take over, Bahrain is well known for having a less restrict banking system, same as Luxembourg. We will have no ties to Bahrain or ardhi
I thought you were Albanian?

Are you promising me a massive market?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
You should meet up!

DOB

Banned
Reaction score
I mean whether Saelemakers is trash or Diaz. We first so that’s that. He isn’t carry us to mid table here. All I’m saying give credit where credit is due. Ain’t nothing wrong with that.

It’s even more impressive that he is doing it despite the opposition knowing that he is the only player they have to mark and focus on him. It’s also impressive that people are still calling him lazy or some variation of that, despite improvement on workrate and improvement in all aspects of his game in comparison to last season. I don’t know what you expect from him. He is not perfect but he is only 22 playing at a high level, not everyone has to be Mbappe at 22. Leao is a breakthrough away from being a world beater. It may never happen but he is the closest to it for Milan in a while.
Leao is a beast, but is currently incapable of maintaining that level. I would love for him to be more consistent and involved like Salah. I think Milan needs a beast of a RW and shouldnt sell Leao. However, i wouldnt be hurt if we sold hi
Investcorp will literally do nothing after the take over, Bahrain is well known for having a less restrict banking system, same as Luxembourg. We will have no ties to Bahrain or ardhi
these statements contradict each other

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Did I mention how much I fucking love Milan?

I still remember that 2010-2011 scudetto vividly

Please, I need this blessing in my life again:

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
At this point your opinion on Leao is similar to Ronin’s opinion on Leao, not to be taken seriously. There’s no level headed-ness in it and is just pure hate. I don’t think Leao can do anything right in your eyes. Perhaps you don’t see it, but I’m letting you know.
As soon as he stop jogging when ON counter and BEING countered, I'll stop complaining about him (and yes, playing full energy for 120 min++ is bonus).

On the contrary, I love seing Leao destroying CB here and there. The gliding style on his dribbling is so satisfying to watch. He even made couple of wonder goals every season.

But, I love Milan first before the players. And when you see players like Maignan, Theo, Tomo, Kjaer, Calabria, Bennacer, Tonali, Rebic, or even Salad and Diaz bleed for this shirt, and then you see LEAO...bleh

If you can't see my point, maybe your level of fanboism to certain player can't be taken seriously. I bet you'll change the team you supported as soon as Milan sold him like certain member here who followed Cuckan anywhere he goes.

*Just letting you know

Last edited:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’m promising that and more.
giphy.webp

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You have $5 to spend, which players from our past do you magically time travel and bring in to this current team?

$3: Baresi, Gullit, Van Basten, Kaka
$2: Seedorf, Donadoni, Boban, Ibra
$1: Prince, Pato, Oddo, Gilardino

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
We'd need 5 points from 9 if that happens.
Aim for the twelve points - difficult yes - but anything can happen and if inter drop anymore points - still aim for the twelve because if Milan win the last 4 games they have a comfortable winning margin - this will compound the melancholy of all who support the blue and black/ black and blue.

Forza Milan, Forza Scudetto! #19 milan-trophy.jpg Hopefully many more trophies to follow.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
You have $5 to spend, which players from our past do you magically time travel and bring in to this current team?

We already have Ibra

But I guess you mean the 2011 version

I haven't watched Baresi, Van Basten.. etc. That generation play live so it's hard to select them.

But considering what I know about them and how our current team is like I would probably take Van Basten + Seedorf or Donadoni

Or Donadoni/Ibra + Seedorf + Pato to tackle the 3 positions we need to upgrade. Pre- Barbara Pato was so good to watch

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Easy either Kaka and Ibra (Top AM and striker ) or Van Basten and Seedorf ( Top striker and AM )

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

What do you do with an oddo? Apparently Sheva was a fisherman to be considered tier 1

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Easy either Kaka and Ibra (Top AM and striker ) or Van Basten and Seedorf ( Top striker and AM )
I'd be very tempted to choose Baresi. There is something about having a top class Italian centre back at the club.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
It's a hard list to chose from because you also have the option of changing the current formation

The way I see it, the additions in order of importance are: CF, AM, RM.

The best CF there is Van Basten and from tier two the best midfielder is Seedorf.

I would probably play 4-3-1-2

Leao, Van Basten
Seedorf
Kessie, Tonali, Bennacer
The rest

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'd be very tempted to choose Baresi. There is something about having a top class Italian centre back at the club.

The current Milan team is already conceding 0 goals in most of the games so having Baresi wouldn't make as much impact as putting in top attacking players. It's not like you can go from 0 goals conceded to negative goals conceded!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule