The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@86_longo: Milan is working on a great top striker!

@86_longo: Divock #Origi will replace Ante #Rebic who could leave this summer

@86_longo: Christopher #Nkunku could be a profile that Milan likes to reinforce their attack.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
When I look at him I don’t know entirely where he’d fit in this team but he’s so insanely good that there’s no way we could pass him up if there was a chance.

He is a volume scorer, he plays in a system where he will have no problem fitting piolis press and tactics. And he’s just fucking good, he passes the eye test. CAM or striker idc really. I don’t think we’ll get him though.

I’m still asking for Gabriel Jesus and raphinha. They’d make our team scarier and the thing is, it wouldn’t take breaking the bank to get them. Very realistic signings.
Gabriel Jesus and Raphinha would so much upgrade our attack.

GJ can play across all front 3 positions so we can rotate without losing quality. We can rest Leao/ST/Raphinha even in a tough game and quality stays the same. You can substitute players not playing well early and actually increase the teams quality.

When people say keep Saelemakers/Diaz/Messias as back up, they don’t realize that with injuries/suspensions even for a couple of games means we will have these players starting high stake games for us.

If I had a say I would get both players

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
@86_longo: Milan is working on a great top striker

@86_longo: Christopher #Nkunku could be a profile that Milan likes to reinforce their attack.

This guy writes such vacuous stuff on a daily basis. I should start writing too maybe.

@swagotelli_69: Mbappe could be a profile Milan likes maybe maybe not

@swagotelli_69: Milan will sign a defender in the summer

Last edited:

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
This guy writes such vacuous stuff on a daily basis. I should start writing too maybe.

@swagotelli_69: Mbappe could be a profile likes maybe maybe not

@swagotelli_69: Milan will sign a defender in the summer
they all create shit... but he is shameless .... it's normal to him.... i think he believes it too.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The idea that "pressing" is some new innovation really annoys me. Teams have pressed and counter-pressed for decades.

There are morons who talk about pressing as if Pep and Klopp invented it. It boggles my mind.

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
There was no pressing in the late 80s and early 90s. Keepers just could pick up a back pass.

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

makcoul

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Dybala is one of the best players (SA, CAM or RW) in the world. His contract discussions and uncertain future have damaged his moral recently and so physical issues increased *despite Covid. Once he get back to a stable situation, and feels trust from the club, he will again make damage to any team. Not saying we should sign him, but this is just a fact.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There was no pressing in the late 80s and early 90s. Keepers just could pick up a back pass.
ARRIGOSACCHI3_1340_c.jpg

Lol.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Yeah if Milan get Nkunku as AM or wing player then they can get one of Darwin / Schick / Haller as striker.
You put it best. Darwin should be our number one target, while Schick and Haller follow as second and third choice

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
You have $5 to spend, which players from our past do you magically time travel and bring in to this current team?

$3: Baresi, Gullit, Van Basten, Kaka
$2: Seedorf, Donadoni, Boban, Ibra
$1: Prince, Pato, Oddo, Gilardino

Do we get to keep them just for 1 season or for the whole duration of their prime? If longevity is to be considered, I'd pick Ibra, seedorf and pato (and hope he can be different under Pioli). If it's only for 1 season and getting a player at their absolute peak power, then 2006-2007 kaka (he was simply too much for any opposition in CL that year) and 2013-2014 Ibra (he was pretty good in CL during this season, obviously not enough to win it, but it was enough to put him in the fifa pro XI that year and I think it was during his absolute prime). One to destroy CL and one to destroy the league.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
You have $5 to spend, which players from our past do you magically time travel and bring in to this current team?

Van Basten and Seedorf for me. Ibra and Kaka very close second. Kaka and Seedorf as well isn't a bad move considering our weakest points, but I think having van Basten back is too hard to turn down.

Also I'll take Pato on loan with option.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score

get Gullit who can play anywhere. then go outside and wait for the Ice cream truck with your $2 left

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

Why Donadoni?
Albertini would suit this thing better no.
I’d go for Albertini and Baresi.

In your setup, Seedorf and Baresi

makcoul

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Gullit + Ibra. But if i could have 1 more $ by selling (salemakers+Rebic), then i would get Marco Van Basten instead of Ibra.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Prime Kaka and Ibra for me, would fix most of our problems.

Ibra, Seedorf and Oddo is also not a bad package.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
@86_longo: Milan is working on a great top striker!

@86_longo: Divock #Origi will replace Ante #Rebic who could leave this summer

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why Donadoni?
Albertini would suit this thing better no.
I’d go for Albertini and Baresi.

In your setup, Seedorf and Baresi
I didn't just pick my favorite players, I tried to pick players that would make people think the most--Donadoni could play on either wing--while Boban has played as a RM and AM.

Albertini was why I wore 4 when I was younger before switching to 11 when I was converted from a CB/CDM to a ST as a kid, I was just trying to make things interesting.

Seedorf is a tier 1 Milan legend, I want to be clear, putting him in the "$2" section was simply to make things more interesting.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Belotti is a top striker?

• Star
Reactions: brk

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Do we get to keep them just for 1 season or for the whole duration of their prime? If longevity is to be considered, I'd pick Ibra, seedorf and pato (and hope he can be different under Pioli). If it's only for 1 season and getting a player at their absolute peak power, then 2006-2007 kaka (he was simply too much for any opposition in CL that year) and 2013-2014 Ibra (he was pretty good in CL during this season, obviously not enough to win it, but it was enough to put him in the fifa pro XI that year and I think it was during his absolute prime). One to destroy CL and one to destroy the league.
I was thinking we'd be able to grab them to complete this team, so grabbing them at whatever point, so like, Kaka at 21 when he first came to Milan to come into this squad and Ibra at 28, for example.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo

-------Leao-----Zlatan--------
-------------Kaka--------------
----Renato--------Benna-----
------------Tonali--------------
Theo--Tomori--Botman--Cala
------------Mike---------------

Is a pretty damn good team

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't know, Nkunku seems alright to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule