• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
If Messias is a passenger, then what the hell is Danielle?

We have a few passengers and some that might make the cut. I hope that D. Maldini will be loaned out to see if he can grow into a Serie A level player. Gabbia will never be good enough, but I find it hard to judge Maldini's potential.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Raiola: the empire passes to his cousin Enzo, but it is hunting for his big names. From Mendes to Barnett, the great agents are on the move

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Messias has scored 6 goals this season. Maldini has a big goal, and he was a big part of Ibra's great goal against Udinese. Everyone has a hand, even the bad players. Samu has contributed.

Doesn't mean we have to keep them, but, they've all been part of this run. Still 4 more games.

I agree that even Maldini helped us score points. Messias played some good games where he made important contributions. There are two players that haven't contributed anything noteworthy in my opinion: Bakayoko and Toure. It's a sad season for Bakayoko since he won't play to evade the obligation in his contract.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Raiola: the empire passes to his cousin Enzo, but it is hunting for his big names. From Mendes to Barnett, the great agents are on the move
Do you guys think any clubs will pay tribute to him? maybe Juve

He seems to have burned bridges everywhere else

I know he was super close with Ibra, hopefully, doesn't impact him too much for the remaining games

sabeni

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I agree that even Maldini helped us score points. Messias played some good games where he made important contributions. There are two players that haven't contributed anything noteworthy in my opinion: Bakayoko and Toure. It's a sad season for Bakayoko since he won't play to evade the obligation in his contract.
I dont know about yoko, but balo contribute 2nd goal vs cagliari this month.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bakayoko's contribution has been to play some minutes, that's it. I'm really disappointed with him. I thought he'd be able to do more.

Toure is another disappointment. I will give him credit though, in the Bologna game, he actually played really well, and took a huge tackle that nearly broke his leg and still played.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
We pick a team when we're like 8 and let it determine our moods for the rest of our lives :lol::proud:
That is 100% true, everything depends on Milan. I also plan everything depending on Milan games, have to make sure I don't miss any game. Milan is the priority.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Hello mothership... Take me home

View attachment 3711
San Siro is so impressive. Whenever I stand in front of it I'm in awe, it's just such a special place and once you are in the stands it's even better, best stadium in the world.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Great fucking seats MB.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
You gonna run on the pitch with rnb painted on your head? Gotta represent

milanheart

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think the player we should be looking at from the bundesliga if we want to make a splash is not Nkunu, but Moussa Diaby of Leverkusen. Guy is freakishly fast, and just like Leao, would turn 23 this year. He is left footed but has a really good right foot as well therefore making him very unpredictable and difficult to mark. He can play both wings equally competently and is also very good in tight spaces. Unlike antony who is very left footed, Diaby would fit the profile of versatile players that we like to sign. Anything around the €40m mark should be enough to get him.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I was about to write how Renato Sanches can be a great CM... and then he got sent off for making fun of the ref. Like a moron.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I was about to write how Renato Sanches can be a great CM... and then he got sent off for making fun of the ref. Like a moron.
Despite it obviously being shit, I don't think that's necessarily relevant to him being a CM. :lol:

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Juve fans not happy with serbian piatek. 80M (90 with commisions) down the drain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule