The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol, I love how they are playing this video with all these "Inter stars" and they all love us more than Inter, Ibra, Balotelli, and Crespo. Hahahahahaha.

Storkness

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
bingo :lol: !!!!
Vaguely remember a post from you a LONG time ago about being in shithole Harrisburg if I’m not mistaken… but I couldn’t post at that time I believe because I couldn’t remember my login credentials haha that’s about 25 miles from me

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

wtf
so he waited for better offers, but when nothing arrived he wants to extend?
fuck off

He will literally be 5th choice if Botman arrives and Kjaer returns

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Let’s be honest. Poppy Miller is using this as a stepping stone to something else.

She’s shown she gives 0 fuck about this league 😂
The other day she orgasm’d when they called her Diletta of United States

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
AbleCorruptDrongo-size_restricted.gif

lets GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Vaguely remember a post from you a LONG time ago about being in shithole Harrisburg if I’m not mistaken… but I couldn’t post at that time I believe because I couldn’t remember my login credentials haha that’s about 25 miles from me

holy shit :lol:

ya… Harrisburg and Allentown area

smells like mushrooms

then I found out it they have a god damn mushroom factory

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Valeriiiiiii.... Milan is on the top!

So you can....

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I hate to break this to you but that fake Italian from New York is azzuro milan level
the fake accent they do must be so tiring, how hard of a life they have
working at the studio all day long, only to come home to their house burglarized, by me

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I hope Udogie doggies Inter for 90 mins. And scores a goal with his hands again that will count like it did against us.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Been like that ever since B&G left
Di Marzio just said that Mino R is bringing halland to milan next year

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
I want us to be able to celebrate the Scudetto in our last home game against Atalanta. The celebrations should take place at San Siro.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Pioli to DAZN:

On the game: “We played and fought against a team that created difficulties for us. We were dangerous, it was another step forward and there is satisfaction both for us and for our fantastic fans. From Tuesday we will prepare for the next match.”

How did you experience the goal? “It was a great relief. We had several opportunities. We had the right mentality, we continued to work as a team. With matches like this, there is always a bit of tension, we fought for a very important goal. The players, despite being very young, are doing very well and are really good, they are overcoming important steps in terms of awareness, of knowing how to suffer: we are at a good stage.”

Theo’s position in the build-up phase: “We knew that they were starting Gonzalez against Theo and we tried to surprise him with the depth of our full-back. Today we chose to keep Theo higher and Calabria lower. I like the team a lot for how they are working without the ball, they all work with great attention, intensity, and communication. We have the qualities to be dangerous and concrete.”

On the mentality built to overcome difficulties: “I believe that ours is a perfect assembly line, which starts from the top because the club has trusted and supported our directors, the directors believe in my work, and consequently I believe in my work and in my players: we are all positive even in difficulties and we never stop believing in our qualities. But it’s the club first and foremost, with these spectacular directors that I have. Maldini and Massara are always close to us, they support us. We all know how things are going in football, the players feel if the directors appreciate them and the manager knows if there is trust, and this is good for everyone. Now there will be three very difficult games, the important thing is that we are still +5 from last year, this is our goal, to claim more points than last year and then we’ll see, one game at a time. From Tuesday we will immediately think about the next one.”

On the path together: “We are winning the games in the final minutes, especially because the players who are playing less enter with the absolute desire to help the team until the end. In this way, we are a team and thus overcome the difficulties.”

Why should Milan win the Scudetto over the others? “We have to prove it on the pitch. We have our qualities and we must put ourselves on the field in the best possible way: the team that wins will do so because in one way or another, they will have done something more. We aim to do our best and think about the next match.”

Storkness

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
ya it’s another Planet out there
Yeah and allentowns really bad (not the Billy Joel song, of course) I was there for a concert in college and asked someone for directions to which he responded “you need to go that way, you’re lucky I didn’t rob you.”

Status
Not open for further replies.