Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Where would you play him in our setup?
he’s an SS that can play on the left. My friend said this morning he’s the type of player ManU would buy and play completely out of position lol.

I don’t want to make that mistake, but I haven’t scouted him yet.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
All these players sound nice but what do we do about this Italian fodder quota we have to meet?

Plizarri coming back?
What’s the plan for Daniel and Gabbia - can’t be good for them to be on bench for another year?
Which fodder will replace Roma or is he renewing?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
All these players sound nice but what do we do about this Italian fodder quota we have to meet?

Plizarri coming back?
What’s the plan for Daniel and Gabbia - can’t be good for them to be on bench for another year?
Which fodder will replace Roma or is he renewing?
Unlikely they'll ever play for Milan again. They'll get loaned out next season then probably sold.

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Looks like Nkunku will be journalist's primadona transfer rumour for the next summer.

We tend to missed our most hyped target. Wonder if the same thing would still happened with Arab money's behind.
What Arab money???? Investcorp is issuing a bond to buy AC Milan. Taper your expectations

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I think I'd try him out at AM. Why wouldn't that work?

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
@General can you reply to that Bonetti Tweet asking if Juventus are still in the Scudetto race? For weeks he was adamant, would be nice to hear his opinion now. :)
I would rather get him to join the forum

then we can have some fun

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Where would you play him in our setup?
I would shift him between outright striker and CAM, depending on quality and style of opponents.

Again, I think people are seeing that he has 30 goals and being scared he can only play further up. This is a guy who was brought in as a center mid, and not a bad one. He is better defensively than brahim, in addition to the obvious upgrades in goal scoring and assisting. Leipzig players run and press by default, no matter where he plays he will be a menace in the same way rebic is.

As a striker the thought of him linking with guys like leao, Theo, rebic and whoever we might bring in is scary. Just like how with rebic up top our play is more free flowing and open, nkunku is that but more goals.

See jota and mane signed as “wingers” but excelling anywhere at Liverpool including as basic strikers. Quality shines when you’re that good. I know that’s a lot lol but he is legit that good.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I cannot believe that people here don’t want this guy. We’re talking a 50 goal contribution player, he would be our best player and can play multiple positions at a great level. We don’t need to change our formation or play style for him, he’d only elevate this team.

I still don’t buy that 60 mil gets him. In todays world he is a 100 mil player.
who doesn't want this guy? why?

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Haaland is too damn ugly to be a golden letter signing
Makes me appreciate kaka and van basten even more. Molto da milan and Ballon dor winners.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I would shift him between outright striker and CAM, depending on quality and style of opponents.

Again, I think people are seeing that he has 30 goals and being scared he can only play further up. This is a guy who was brought in as a center mid, and not a bad one. He is better defensively than brahim, in addition to the obvious upgrades in goal scoring and assisting. Leipzig players run and press by default, no matter where he plays he will be a menace in the same way rebic is.

As a striker the thought of him linking with guys like leao, Theo, rebic and whoever we might bring in is scary. Just like how with rebic up top our play is more free flowing and open, nkunku is that but more goals.

See jota and mane signed as “wingers” but excelling anywhere at Liverpool including as basic strikers. Quality shines when you’re that good. I know that’s a lot lol but he is legit that good.
He's pretty much the ideal type of attacker if you ask me. Able to play in stints at alle our 4 attacking positions, but as the starter AM. Good point about him being used to pressing.

We need attacking players who are absolutely setting shit on fire, like Nkunku does this season. Untraditional multitalents with work rate, dribbling, two good feet, insane pace and confidence.

If it's the "next Nkunku" fine, but that's the type of player I want added to the roster.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Haaland looks like the type of ugly dude that would sign for inter back in the day, get hurt all the time, leave and then win a trophy elsewhere

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Man Hauge looks like Leprechaun in that pic
- scary

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Nah , i never manipulate my opinion & would gladly admit when am wrong.
Haaland is world class & the first big star that Pep will get with Man City.
Pep/City are dying for an ST & the board decided to give him the best ST right now & thats Haaland.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
We are all blinded by the Nkunku and Darwin talk. I would love either one of them, but in the meantime I'm having nightmares about Saele, Messias and Samu playing on the right wing. Maldini is a miracle worker, but we need him to deliver a miracle on the right wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.