• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thats probably will do it.
Or to have a ST will help.
Honestly its a miracle he is ahead of a monster team like Liver without a ST.

They sold their only striker this year and will probably still win the league.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
So what miracle made him lose against Tuchel?
Its a final , anything can happen in one game.
Pep maybe isnt a good cup manager , i will judge when he is finished.
Maybe the CL has became a psychological problem for him &/or the players that he needs to resolve.
And there is the fact he changed a working formula aka overthought the final.

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Liverpool and City are almost the exact english version of Barca/Real at the height of their rivalry right to the playing style. Counter attacking force vs possession football.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Liverpool and City are almost the exact english version of Barca/Real at the height of their rivalry right to the playing style. Counter attacking force vs possession football.
Liver has better GK , defence & attack.
Liver has the best player in the world , modern day Messi in Salah.
Only place where City are better are the midfield.
Its no joke wining more titles than a better team with a manager like Klopp in charge.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Liver has better GK , defence & attack.
Liver has the best player in the world , modern day Messi in Salah.
Only place where City are better are the midfield.
Its no joke wining more titles than a better team with a manager like Klopp in charge.

I would say that City has a better defense. Not as creative as Liverpool's but considerably better when it comes to actual defending.

Trent is a huge liability when defending.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Man City is now the underdog. You can't make this stuff up.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
You think you have a point , dont you ?
Liverpool has much money than we do.
Do you have a Lamborghini & why ?
Dont you want a Lamborghini ?
ummm I'm referring to the we should keep being twats even if we have money gang

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I would say that City has a better defense. Not as creative as Liverpool's but considerably better when it comes to actual defending.

Trent is a huge liability when defending.
Only defender from City that edge that of Liver is Cancelo & still they have Robertson.
Trent is their leading assister if am not mistaken so its like he is their Theo.
VVD alone is better than of their CDs & Jones/Matip/Konate is equal to what they have.
If am to pick a package i would go for Liver GK , defence & attack and then i will choose City's midfield.

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Real are just a cl animal, much like Milan once upon a time. City are better, deeper and favorites but means nothing when you're playing Real in this type of competition.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Only defender from City that edge that of Liver is Cancelo & still they have Robertson.
Trent is their leading assister if am not mistaken so its like he is their Theo.
VVD alone is better than of their CDs & Jones/Matip/Konate is equal to what they have.

VVD is overrated this season since Matip had a better year than him. Still a great defender. Dias is better than any Liverpool CB, the guy won the EPL defender of the year in his first season.
Trent is an offensive monster, like Cancelo, but a huge defensive liability.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Il Sole 24 Ore - Investcorp, equity of 800 million euros for the acquisition of Milan. 400 of loans

The negotiation between Investcorp and Elliott for the change of ownership of AC Milan enters the key phase. The Bahraini fund engaged in negotiations with the American group (flanked by Jp Morgan and Bofa Merrill Lynch), would be ready, according to the latest rumors reported by the editorial staff of Il Sole 24 Ore, to put around 800 million euros of own resources on the table to acquire the Rossoneri club. The remaining 400 million, for a total of 1.2 billion euros, would come from loans.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
VVD is overrated this season since Matip had a better year than him. Still a great defender. Dias is better than any Liverpool CB, the guy won the EPL defender of the year in his first season.
Trent is an offensive monster, like Cancelo, but a huge defensive liability.
Diaz is new so he won a prize.
But if i had to choose a CD not in EPl but in the world then i will go with VVD.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Il Sole 24 Ore - Investcorp, equity of 800 million euros for the acquisition of Milan. 400 of loans

The negotiation between Investcorp and Elliott for the change of ownership of AC Milan enters the key phase. The Bahraini fund engaged in negotiations with the American group (flanked by Jp Morgan and Bofa Merrill Lynch), would be ready, according to the latest rumors reported by the editorial staff of Il Sole 24 Ore, to put around 800 million euros of own resources on the table to acquire the Rossoneri club. The remaining 400 million, for a total of 1.2 billion euros, would come from loans.
This feels like a deja vu

2 years later… Investcorp default and ownership passes to American financiers 😭

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He won FWA Footballer of the Year, Manchester City Player of the Year, Premier League Player of the Season and the UEFA Champions League Defender of the Season in 2021. And that was his first year in EPL. And he's only 24. He's a monster in every category and will only get better.

I love VVD and think he's fantastic but he gets overhyped non stop.
So if City lost tomorrow & then Liver won the final with VVD scroing the wining goal then Diaz is better ?
Dude , i dont care about the awards.
Not saying Diaz isnt great , but VVD is the ultimate defender for me.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
This feels like a deja vu

2 years later… Investcorp default and ownership passes to American financiers 😭
Let's wait and see what's what.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
20 fckn pages???
Are they worth reading guys?
Did something happen

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The sale of Chelsea is in major doubt because of fears Roman Abramovich is attempting to renege on his promise to write off his £1.6bn loan to the club.

There have been warnings that Chelsea could be prevented from playing in the Premier League and in Europe next season if they are not under new ownership before their licence expires on May 31.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players

We poor ? :(

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Watching Fabrizio Romano on YT

Karim Adeyemi to Dortmund (no release clause)
Fabio Carvalho to Liverpool 5m gbp
Rudiger to Madrid here we go
Modric 1yr renewal

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score

It's normal for big investors to take debt. If you can make 15-20 % a year on your investments but the debt interest is only 2-3% it makes sense to use debt no matter how rich you are.

I also read a recent article that stated that one of the terms of the sale Elliott wants is that any new debt for the purchase doesn't go on the books of Milan ( like Glazers took debt to buy ManU and then put the debt on the ManU books to be paid from ManUs revenues!! )

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score

somebody explain this to me and how this isnt a big deal lol

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Don Silvio Berlusconi was the one who usually decided the line-up for Ancelotti.

“Berlusconi never criticized me after a defeat but always however after a win he passed on his comments on how to improve the game and that made me reflect on things.

“If I remember the famous diktat to play with two strikers and one trequartista? I remember it perfectly. And I handled it cleverly because I played a lot of games with the famous ‘Christmas Three’ formation with Andriy Shevchenko, Kaka and Manuel Rui Costa, but there was a little trick: in the list of called-up players, Kaka’s name always appeared amongst the names of the forwards.

3DFF2FC4-0B46-49B4-87E3-18EA46EB92B9.jpeg

Last edited:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
So far 12 pages of snoozfest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule