Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
"Messias will not be redeemed".

- @NicoSchira

200.gif

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Just like Glazers borrowed money to buy man utd then he shifted the responsibility of the loan to the club. Until now man utd pays for interest that glazers took to buy the club. This is called leveraged buyout. You buy the club with the money you don't have. You take ownership of the club but the club takes on the debt. If the debt default, glazers walks out free. The bondholders take over the club.

I am not saying investcorp is doing leveraged buyout. I dont know the extent of loan they are taking to buy the club. I have heard that Elliott is making sure that Investcorp is not doing leveraged buyout. Elliott wants equity buyer not debt buyer.

BTW many PE firms do this all the time. They buy a firm with debt and force the debt on the firm that they are buying

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
"Messias will not be redeemed".

- @NicoSchira
We better not play him in the last 3 games then, in case he tries to shoot us in the foot with a couple of "accidental" own goals.
What a dumb announcement to make before the end of the season...

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
@ RnB commoders

jizztastic =

1651624803763.gif

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
They get loan.... whose name is on the loan?????? AC milan is borrowing the money not investcorp. Same thing like yonghong li. He went on spending spree. Whose name was on the debt??? It was the clubs name on the debt not yonghong li.

:fp:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
The fact they took a loan does not mean anything
Which names is on the loan? What is the collateral of the loan?

If the name of the loan is Investcorp and the collateral is their offices in USA and London then we don't care.

If the name of loan is AC milan and collateral is AC Milan. Then we have a problem. It is worse than Elliott

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Which names is on the loan? What is the collateral of the loan?

If the name of the loan is Investcorp and the collateral is their offices in USA and London then we don't care.

If the name of loan is AC milan and collateral is AC Milan. Then we have a problem. It is worse than Elliott

my god man :lol:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mumbojumbo don’t scare us like that dafaq

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Il Sole 24 Ore - Investcorp, equity of 800 million euros for the acquisition of Milan. 400 of loans

The negotiation between Investcorp and Elliott for the change of ownership of AC Milan enters the key phase. The Bahraini fund engaged in negotiations with the American group (flanked by Jp Morgan and Bofa Merrill Lynch), would be ready, according to the latest rumors reported by the editorial staff of Il Sole 24 Ore, to put around 800 million euros of own resources on the table to acquire the Rossoneri club. The remaining 400 million, for a total of 1.2 billion euros, would come from loans.
Not a good sign if the loan is under Ac Milan name and the collateral is the club.

300mm hahaha everyone here is dreaming. Wake up.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
We better not play him in the last 3 games then, in case he tries to shoot us in the foot with a couple of "accidental" own goals.
What a dumb announcement to make before the end of the season...
1.it’s not an announcement
2. Don’t you think he’d like a scudetto, this being his only chance ever to get one?

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
It's normal for big investors to take debt. If you can make 15-20 % a year on your investments but the debt interest is only 2-3% it makes sense to use debt no matter how rich you are.

I also read a recent article that stated that one of the terms of the sale Elliott wants is that any new debt for the purchase doesn't go on the books of Milan ( like Glazers took debt to buy ManU and then put the debt on the ManU books to be paid from ManUs revenues!! )
Yes, Elliott like it or not... they are more responsible than Berlusconi. Bungabunga sold the club to a fraudster.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
1.it’s not an announcement
2. Don’t you think he’d like a scudetto, this being his only chance ever to get one?
Who knows, I can't read minds.
Why take a risk? He's been inconsistent anyway.
All I remember is De Vrij scoring an OG to put Merda into the CL, whilst kicking his own Lazio out of it.
Then moving to Merda a week later.

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
my god man :lol:
Dude Elliott doesn't take loan under AC milan name. They put in equity into the club using their own money.

Yes, they have been cheap with transfers. But it is better than borrowing money under the clubs name just to make short term happiness to the fans. Look at Inter. Zhang took out loans to buy players under Inter name. So they are in deep shit.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
It’s called oil money bro don’t worry about it

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Who knows, I can't read minds.
Why take a risk? He's been inconsistent anyway.
All I remember is De Vrij scoring an OG to put Merda into the CL, whilst kicking his own Lazio out of it.
Then moving to Merda a week later.
Well, this is not an announcement. just another guess from another guru (probably a correct one. given the circumstances, I’d guess the same)
And even if it was, I don’t think there is any risk of sabotage, other than his normal not being up to par sometimes.

This guy would give anything to have a scudetto attached to his name. That I’m sure of.

By that logic, I guess we wouldn’t play Kessie or Romagnoli either.

Status
Not open for further replies.