Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
They get loan.... whose name is on the loan?????? AC milan is borrowing the money not investcorp. Same thing like yonghong li. He went on spending spree. Whose name was on the debt??? It was the clubs name on the debt not yonghong li.

A Hold Co. could hold the debt and structure it as a loan to Milan, much like Abramovich did with Chelsea.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I honestly cannot think of a single CAM target that would be more ideal than SMS. Not any that would be available.

If new owners want to make a statement they’d be wise to sign a player the rest of the league has wanted for years

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I honestly cannot think of a single CAM target that would be more ideal than SMS. Not any that would be available.

If new owners want to make a statement they’d be wise to sign a player the rest of the league has wanted for years
yacine-adli-adli-milan.gif

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Well, this is not an announcement. just another guess from another guru (probably a correct one. given the circumstances, I’d guess the same)
And even if it was, I don’t think there is any risk of sabotage, other than his normal not being up to par sometimes.

This guy would give anything to have a scudetto attached to his name. That I’m sure of.

By that logic, I guess we wouldn’t play Kessie or Romagnoli either.
We haven't played Alessio in ages already, plus if we had an adequate replacement for Kessie in the team already, you can be sure he wouldn't be playing either.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Not a good sign if the loan is under Ac Milan name and the collateral is the club.

300mm hahaha everyone here is dreaming. Wake up.
What re u talking about?
How can Milan be collateral when Elliot owns it? They re taking loan on own before buying. If its true at all. 2 weeks agi journ.didnt know thing s happening now they know every financial detail.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
We haven't played Alessio in ages already, plus if we had an adequate replacement for Kessie in the team already, you can be sure he wouldn't be playing either.
I get what you're saying but..we have a functioning defense with Fik and Kalulu, is there any reason to play Romagnoli at all even when fully fit?

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
I get what you're saying but..we have a functioning defense with Fik and Kalulu, is there any reason to play Romagnoli at all even when fully fit?
That's the point.
If we had an effective Brahim and didn't have to play Kessie at the CAM spot, it would be Tonali and Bennacer starting at the double pivot, and Frank on the bench.
It helps that neither Alessio or Frank have been all that great this season.
If we had the option, I'd rather not play two mercenaries that are about to leave and give their play time to players who we will be sure to see in our jersey next season.
Just like how Samu only got his chance at the peak of our injury crisis when we had no more cards to play.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Looks like ManCity fans loving GabJes, could we really snatching him?

(Please Maldini use your special charm on him 🙏🏻😩)

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
I think romagnoli still cares about the shirt and would give his all for us to win. It’s not that he wants to leave, it’s just that Mirabelli gave him a stupidly high wage, even before he got Raiola. Nothing but respect for Ale.

Kessie on the other hand is a double crossing snake who mentally checked out a long time ago. I put him in the same level as Hakan and Gigio

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Looks like ManCity fans loving GabJes, could we really snatching him?

(Please Maldini use your special charm on him 🙏🏻😩)
arsenal have been linked to him for 35-40 m

With CL they might be an interesting destination now

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I am not. I am trying to be realistic.
So... a private fund will realize the biggest take-over in the history of football, while in reality they don't have enough money. And you actually believe this?

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
I'm totally fine with this

Origi*
Leao, SMS*, Delofeu*
Renato*, Bennacer

Vices: Giroud, Rebic, Adli*, maybe Saele (who cares?), Tonali, Cristante*, Krunic

:lol:

You're delusional. Tonali will play and he will astonish you.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
My question is, do Arab owners operate in such ways? Especially in the case the loan is outsourced to the west like JP Morgan.

I assumed the big owners of the likes of PSG Man City Newcastle didn’t take out loans, but i could be wrong. This might just be a reality check that we aren’t getting the fuck you money some of us expected.

RossoNero83

#RedTurdOut
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Savicevic, Massaro, Simone, Sheva, Kaka and Maldini
Il Sole 24 Ore - Investcorp, equity of 800 million euros for the acquisition of Milan. 400 of loans

The negotiation between Investcorp and Elliott for the change of ownership of AC Milan enters the key phase. The Bahraini fund engaged in negotiations with the American group (flanked by Jp Morgan and Bofa Merrill Lynch), would be ready, according to the latest rumors reported by the editorial staff of Il Sole 24 Ore, to put around 800 million euros of own resources on the table to acquire the Rossoneri club. The remaining 400 million, for a total of 1.2 billion euros, would come from loans.
Why loans?

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
My question is, do Arab owners operate in such ways? Especially in the case the loan is outsourced to the west like JP Morgan.

I assumed the big owners of the likes of PSG Man City Newcastle didn’t take out loans, but i could be wrong. This might just be a reality check that we aren’t getting the fuck you money some of us expected.
None of the other take-overs was worth anywhere near 1.2 bn. The take-overs of PSG + City + Newcastle <<<< Milan in terms of deal worth.
Not fully buying such a valuable asset with your own money is something normal. This is not like going to the grocery store and buy bread and milk. We're talking about 1.2 bn EUR. You can't just log into your bank app, enter Elliott's IBAN, type 1 200 000 000 EUR, receive the SMS verification code and click 'Finish'.

Plus, this is the real news: Investcorp are the managers of third-party capital. Arabic Gulf families and family offices of the same geographical area, who have been the historical backers of the Bahraini financial group, are the investors in the deal [sole24hore]

As we discussed before, InvestCorp are the face of the operation. They will be the legal owners, but the real owners would be some really rich people and organization. InvestCorp have done business like this many times. Actually putting 800 m of their own money is pretty huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.