Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Perfect penalty into side netting
Missed two back to back penalties in la Liga . Than scored panenka against City in first game. Benz is at the highest height, even if he don't win cl he need to get that balon d' or.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Vinicius hasn’t been the sharpest but he has put in good hustle tonight

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Camavinga future best midfielder in the world.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ancelotti thinking of retirement after Real.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bordeaux can't afford Adli getting injured, at this stage of the season.
Why do they care? He's our player, he's there on loan. If he's injured long term it's our problem not theirs.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yep, never lost to them in a CL final. No surprise he'd beat them again.

(What, 2005? That year was erased from existence.)
I've never watched highlights of 2005 since I turned off the TV after the game. I've seen our goals in compilation videos, mostly the Kaka pass to Crespo, otherwise, I've never watched them.

I'm so glad we got revenge on them, even if we won 2007 against Inter, the pain of 2005 is always there.

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
That's the problem with City, they are built for dominance over time, like for a long domestic league seasons where they can just be consistent and outlast the opponents. Real, Liverpool are just built for tournament football like CL. They hang around and then they have like 1 or 2 killers that will come up big and put matches away.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Nah, we can catch Real. With Maldini at the helm? 5 CLs with Maldini before he retires, easy.

They are fans of the second greatest club in CL history, but they don't believe we can catch number one. What kind of attitude is that? We won't catch them in the next ten years, but a lot of things can happen in 25 years.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I've never watched highlights of 2005 since I turned off the TV after the game. I've seen our goals in compilation videos, mostly the Kaka pass to Crespo, otherwise, I've never watched them.

I'm so glad we got revenge on them, even if we won 2007 against Inter, the pain of 2005 is always there.
Yep, can't relive that nightmare. Unexplainable how it happened IMO.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They are fans of the second greatest club in CL history, but they don't believe we can catch number one. What kind of attitude is that? We won't catch them in the next ten years, but a lot of things can happen in 25 years.
I don't think it will really matter because the SL is bound to happen one way or another

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Vinicius hasn’t been the sharpest but he has put in good hustle tonight
Man run the entire time
Say what you want about who is better but I wish Rafa could attack half that a game - we would be unstoppable in the league

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score

100% I will never re-watch that ever.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I think because Real are a club with the strongest CL DNA alongside us - and theirs is clearly better given the number of CLs they have. They're also one of the biggest clubs in the world, more so than us unfortunately, that they'll always compete at the top. I don't see them going through a banter era like we did to set them back a decade or two.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Can’t believe I cheer for these chokers :fp: . Fucking Final between Real and Liver is a nightmare. We have to do it ourself, and asap, can’t rely on others to delay it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.