Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cassano.

We took care of him after he had a stroke, gave him chances to play so he could make Euro 2012, and then he leaves for Inter + never stopped talking shit about Milan.
He's just a goofball. So easy to forgive his stupidity. Speaks from his heart.

Hakan meanwhile is like a last level of cringe. Trying so hard to say sth smart a project sth he is not, always making a mess.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
How much s Diaby? If hes avaliable for 30,35 i d take him over antony, berardi, mahrez. Heck even 40.

Reminds me so much of young dembele (though different build), small steps, quick feet, pace, left foot.... Great fundaments, i think he ll explode in coming years.

And wc striker or rw re more important than fkin SMS. Cm or am re everywhere.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I thought it was because of the Anti-Glaizer clause that Elliot wanted the buying party to agree to, but Investcorp wanted to pump 800M of their own resources but 400M on loans to pay for the Stadium part of the investment which is still uncertain.
No just underwriters.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Can't wait to see what this dude can do in our team with more regular play time.

I was thinking about how well rounded Tammy is, but could see Origi reaching similar level if not better for us... he seems even faster than Tammy, all round complete I hope he shines with more playing time and more hostile environment

Levi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kakà, Nesta, Rui Costa, Gattuso.
Antonio Vitiello:
  • Lukaku: there are no negotiations whatsoever underway with Chelsea, as hinted by Goal.com.
  • Milinkovic-Savic: management has indirectly tested the ground, but there's nothing concrete, and it's very difficult to undertake any real negotiations considering Lazio's demands. Still, nothing is excluded.
  • Renato Sanches: Milan tried signing him in January but nothing happened, considering the player's high demands as well. Now things have changed, Milan has raised their offer to the player and it's possible a deal could be reached soon.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Origi didn‘t exactly take the Bundesliga apart, so I don‘t expect that in Serie A. However he always had some impact so at the very least he will be a good option from the bench.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Origi didn‘t exactly take the Bundesliga apart, so I don‘t expect that in Serie A. However he always had some impact so at the very least he will be a good option from the bench.
i dont think its fully fair to judge by such an early stage of his career, wasnt he like 20 back then

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score

CorSport - RedBird Capital enters the scene but Investcorp remains ahead​

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Mazzara saying Kessie is likely to start at CAM

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Silly question but take it the Milan v Atalanta game is sold out guys?

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
In Croatia national team Rebic and Perisic often played from the first minute on the wings, although they both play on the left side. They often change places during the game. Pioli, you know what to do, Leao and Rebic from the first minute ...
I thought you are suggesting Perisic

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
"I want to stay at Inter as long as possible". This is Hakan Calhanoglu's declaration of love for the Nerazzurri colors, contained in the exclusive interview with the DAZN '1 vs 1' format, to which he told about the new path and the new challenge. A year after the most important choice of his career, with the passage from Milan to Inter. Simone Inzaghi, who wanted him from the beginning, was fundamental: "I was in the national team, we spoke a few times, I still remember his words". Also for the new role: "I did them all in midfield, now I'm trying to do my best. I'm an intelligent player, it's not difficult to find me. I listen to the coach, but I joined the team immediately. I don't like talking about myself. I give my best for the team. I'm happy, but there is always something to improve. "A penalty against Milan, another with Juve. Is there a secret?" I have kicked many, even in Germany - explains Calhanoglu - I'm used to and I have this confidence here: if I football against the big names, it's worth a lot. You don't think so much, you just throw ". (ANSA).

yeah, I don't like talking about myself. But, you know, I'm an intelligent player, and I'm used to and I have this confidence here.
"I don't like talking about myself", after bragging about himself in every sentence and then just continues with the self-glorification. This guy is something else.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Now I am checking some of Renato's stats and they don't look impressive at all. We are either switching to 433 with him having a huge responsibility in offense or he will be the AM in 4231 which again means a lot of responsibility in attack. And he has 11 goals scored and 14 assists in his entire career. And he is not 21. He will be 25 in a few months. Can he actually be the missing piece that will elevate the team?

The few times I have seen him, he looked great, but these numbers look quite bad. I mean, we all agree that Brahim is shit but he has similar stats 13 goals/11 assists despite being 2 years younger.
Don't want to blow your mind but stats other than goals and assists do exist.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

Lol yeah right...the article goes on to say that he's a bit part player at Atletico and that Simeone would happily replace him with Dybala. In that case, MMM should take a hint and sign Dybala instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule