Not open for further replies.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Whoever designed Milan's schedule is cruel

Verona, Atalanta at home, and Sass

All very difficult matches

anyway

Loved it when Calabria posted this moments after Bologna won.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Spare a thought for poor Donnarumma. Left because he thought he was bigger than the club. Now we have to strain to remember he was even part of our history.

Fuck Hakan, doesn’t deserve a thought. Want him having nightmares of Ibra not understanding him.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maldini said something very important about how we didn’t collapse mentally after Verona scored. He had a goal disallowed and then they scored out of nowhere and it could have all gone downhill. Shows extreme mental resilience to be this close to the title and not cave under that pressure.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Maldini said something very important about how we didn’t collapse mentally after Verona scored. He had a goal disallowed and then they scored out of nowhere and it could have all gone downhill. Shows extreme mental resilience to be this close to the title and not cave under that pressure.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
We've had this resilience for some time now.
It's just the banter era PTSD that's holding fans back.
In fact... Milan have 10 games this season where they came from behind to win it.
It's already becoming second nature to not collapse mentally.

Il Barone

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dida, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Pato, Zlatan, Tonali
That shirts Theo back pass at 2-1 had me almost shitting my pants.

Theo is world class and his ceiling is so undoubtedly high, however, he has some pure brain farts now and then, wow..

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
In fact... Milan have 10 games this season where they came from behind to win it.
That rainy pk shootout at rio ave forged their mentality. That shootout almost as intense as 2003 ucl final

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not only that. Whenever he was a traumatic loss, we ALWAYS bounced back right after, for example Coppa loss -> win at Lazio.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's crazy to me that England call up Maguire but won't call up Tomori.

If I was Tomori I would publicly say that I want to play for Canada, so he can go to the world cup.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I knew this squad, coach and management were destined for greatness. I just never expected us to be this good this fast.

Kalulu is 21. Leao and Tonali are 22. Theo, Tomori and Bennacer are 24. Maignan is 26.

This wasn't supposed to happen so quickly.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's crazy to me that England call up Maguire but won't call up Tomori.

If I was Tomori I would publicly say that I want to play for Canada, so he can go to the world cup.
Tomori made his debut for England on 17 November 2019 against Kosovo in a UEFA Euro 2020 qualifier. Not possible for him to play for Canada. He played for the Canadian U20 team though.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is it gay to hope for Zlatan and Kjaer, the Swedish and Danish legends, to hug and make out after the Scudetto presentation ceremony? Asking for a friend.
It would be gay if you didn’t want to see that happen

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tomori made his debut for England on 17 November 2019 against Kosovo in a UEFA Euro 2020 qualifier. Not possible for him to play for Canada. He played for the Canadian U20 team though.

He could since he's played less than 3 games but I forgot he can't accept a call up for 3 years. If he had rejected the call up last year, he would have been eligible for Canada this year.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You guys need to watch the absolute effort Kalulu put in during our first goal. He surfs through Verona’a entire midfield on a 25 meter run, so he’s like 30M from goal… he loses the ball (rare), and sprints back to our half almost regaining possession… he then presses a Verona player all the way over to Messias’ right wing, putting pressure causing a bad pass, which Krunic shields brilliantly to Tomori.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Spare a thought for poor Donnarumma. Left because he thought he was bigger than the club. Now we have to strain to remember he was even part of our history.

Fuck Hakan, doesn’t deserve a thought. Want him having nightmares of Ibra not understanding him.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I knew this squad, coach and management were destined for greatness. I just never expected us to be this good this fast.

Kalulu is 21. Leao and Tonali are 22. Theo, Tomori and Bennacer are 24. Maignan is 26.

This wasn't supposed to happen so quickly.
They’ve gained invaluable experience being in this position for 2 full seasons now, Maignan having done so with Lille. 2 pressure packed seasons will turn all of these kids into absolute pros. And if they manage to win this Scudetto and Milan continues doing what it has done in the transfer market….

I mean… we are watching the development of the next grande Milan like like I said a few months ago. There’s no limit on what this squad can accomplish if it sticks together.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Is it gay to hope for Zlatan and Kjaer, the Swedish and Danish legends, to hug and make out after the Scudetto presentation ceremony? Asking for a friend.
Very gay

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I made the mistake of watching all the goals from the full replay and listening to the curva chanting after each.

I wouldn’t be this wide awake if I’d ripped a line off some rando’s boobies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule