Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
can everyone (towards the Inda fan post in case it wasn't clear) stop with this whole “generational” talent nonsense for Donnarumma

Guy was on high salary with us for 2 years and didn’t fix any of his short comings (judging from his errors this year, he still hasn’t)

How the fuxk is that generational?

Maignan has shown more this season than Donnarumma has ever shown for us. Only reason we pay that money to Donnarumma was out ofn loyalty but he took a piss on that and did us a favor and we upgraded and cut cost at the same time.

Only delusional Inda fans would think that the clown leaving would slow us down
I could argue you can be a generational talent but never fulfil your potential.
He was that guy to start for club and then country so young with phenomenal natural ability but if you dont continue to work on your game and improve on your mental aspects then so it goes

No longer our worry :cool:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Enjoy the week and read the forum
- A win is a comment multiplier

A few weeks ago when we were suffering the thread was moving at a snail's pace - ever since the wins and buyout talk its lightspeed
Yeah, I'm enjoying the week.

It's just incredible how much winning the Scudetto would mean to me. I want soooo badly to win it this season, with all the storylines. It's meant to be. For over 20 years I've been such a passionate fan, and for someone who lets this club of ours affect me so much, the banter era has just been a needle in the heart. Felt like we would never again see a Grande Milan. For a period of maybe 3-4 years I didn't like a single player on the roster. Suffered through every game, every mercato with new hope. We finally have a legitimate chance at a real title now and it feels like we can almost touch it. Our form seems great but that Atalanta game still needs to be won.

I want to fucking win it!!!! Let's go!

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Saele is the most water carrier type of our wingers, is almost always available (not injury prone) and can play on both sides. I don't want to see him as a starter next season but imo for depth he makes a ton of sense.
Also still very young.

Storkness

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Saele is the most water carrier type of our wingers, is almost always available (not injury prone) and can play on both sides. I don't want to see him as a starter next season but imo for depth he makes a ton of sense.
There was a time when I loved the kid.. he could get his mojo back. He just currently can’t be relied on.. the heart is there

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Saelesmaeker did alright last game. I wouldn't say quite a FUIYOH game but he definitely had some good moments hustling.

And one thing Bonetti is right about, Salad's definitely been working on his dribbling skills, he is showing a lot more new tools in his arsenal that he did not have when he first came from Anderlecht.

If the plus valenza is there I would still take it. But if he doesn't leave and we signed someone better and he stays as back up it isn't end of the world.

WaL

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I don’t like how some (most) of u are already celebrating that we’ve won the league. I believe in our bois, but nothing is won til it’s actually won. Don’t jinx this!!

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

Storkness

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He will still only be 23 next season.. lots of room to grow as a squad player. I’d like to see him go back to when he just worked his ass off and didn’t try to do too much.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
finally, a Borini appreciator.
we need more men like you

• Thumbs Up

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Very often the coaches here on the forum are labelled as good or bad.

Personally speaking, when we were discussing Conte, I never said I wish Conte would replace Pioli, and I have always supported Pioli. But we are also allowed to tout the idea of other coaches, and to imagine how we would look like if we were under the mentorship of someone else.

Conte is not my favourite coach, but let's not act like he is a nobody and at least until today he is more successful than Pioli.

My dream is to see a successful Milan under Silvio Pioli, for a long period of time. It would be a fairytale story for the club and the coach. For us it's the story of rising from the ashes and for him to prove than he can win with his style and stamp on the team. I am eternally grateful to Pioli but I am also allowed to imagine.
Silvio Pioli playing 4.3.2.2 would be insane :D

• Thumbs Up

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Delighted with last night’s win a crucial 3 points however two more finals incoming Atalanta is a huge game! as their away form is excellent so Milan need to dominate and secure 3 points in the San Siro.

Ideally if other results go Milan’s way a win v Atalanta next week will secure the title. If it goes to the last game it will be nerve wrecking.

I don’t care about the score lines a win is all that counts now. Two big games ahead Milanisti Forza Milan!

Oh and if redbird think they can make AC Milan a feeder club for liverpool, they can back away from any deal as of right now.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Atalanta match before celebrations.
Calma. I have belief in the team, but we still need to be cautious with Atalanta.
All this talk about the revenge for the 5-0 and all that is premature.

The one good thing about us facing them now is that they're still in semi-injury crisis mode and Zapata missed 2 matches due to injury (expected return May 11th) and will unlikely be match fit against us.
They don't have Toloi or Pezalla due to injury and Ilicic is still out with depression.

That aside, their midfield is streaky and their current best player is probably Malinovskyi and Koopminers. Up front Muriel has been doing the business for them. We can thank Merda for stealing Gosens from them, as I always believed that he was their biggest threat in the past 3 seasons.

They are beatable, but we still need to be cautious.
3 points before anything.
Or was Man City v Real not enough of a cautionary tale.

Last edited:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I need the assistance of someone who is fluent in italian... preferably someone who can read lips

I rewatched the match and after the 2nd goal at the 49minute and 50 second mark, the ref is visibly distraught.. its 53 min and 5 seconds on the paramount + feed

Its almost as if he is thinking "what am I supposed to do? There is no way I can call that goal back"

Then he is talking to the Verona players and almost consoling them

at the 50 min 15-20 second mark of the match (about 53 min and 30 second for the paramount + feed), he explains something to Tameze from Verona then says something almost to himself.

I would bet $100 he says something like "god damnit, this wasn't supposed to happen"

Can someone assist with what they think he said. His lips are very visible

I want to find a reason to strangle him and send Bluenine a box of shit
5051802d890222e914ea8ea2f0e5f473.gif

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The only issue I have with Pioli right now is our inability to control possession. We are relentless with the long balls and flicks, neither of which are all that effective. I love Giroud as a person and he has made an enormous contribution toward this potential Scudetto, but every match we are just bombing balls to him and he can’t keep possession/tried flicks to no one.

There was a couple of minutes late in the match… Ibra dropped back and was just playing little triangles on the sideline. It made me dream of the grande Pioliball we saw after COVID, and it shows how critical Ibra was to that style.

Anyway, love Pioli. He deserves a Scudetto and the chance to take this team to new heights with further investment.

I don’t want Elliott to sell to Big Bird or Investment Corporation
Having possession is the opposite of what we want.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
They need to make approx 50-60mil pure cash this summer. All reports saying they need to sell before thinking of buying anyone. De vrij is imo as good as gone. One of their big players will be sacrificed, so its either Bastoni/Barella/Lautaro. Im guessing the latter..they have loads of issues, their squad depth is super bad, they need to replace outgoing Vecino, Vidal, Caicedo potentially Sanchez and Di Marco (rumored to be a part of Bremer deal)
I expect them to be competitive especially since De Vrij could be replaced by Bremer and they seem to want to bring Dybala.

Their team could even be potentially upgraded if they get a loan deal for say Lukaku to come back.

Will be interesting to see how the summer transfer market plays out.

On another note

I wish Roma would finish 8th. Not going to happen unless they lose all their 3 last games. I want them to finish 8th just so Italy will have 8 teams in Europe and all top 8 teams would be playing twice a week as well for the first half of the season

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Our tickets came through so we will be at San Siro next weekend!!!! Much too expensive for some not great seats haha (back corner of terzo anello blu) but 100% worth it for me, and it will be my husband’s first time at San Siro :proud: he supports Milan mostly for me but I think he will have a wild experience and we’re both very excited
From what I saw of San Siro, you can sit anywhere and have a really good view. Let me know if I'm right.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
I don't understand this talk about Inter getting Bremer. His contract with them is until 2024, so it's not like he'll leave for cheap.
Even if they manage to sell De Vrij for say 40M to 50M, bringing Bremer in would take just about 30 to 40M. They won't save much from there.

They'll still be forced to sell more starters to make up that 70M net positive transfer.

Also, with the Chelsea sale now sanctioned, they don't need to sell or loan out their players. Lukaku will stay in Chelsea since they can now pay his wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.