Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Option 1: Current team with Salah
Option 2: Current team with KDB
Option 3: Current team with Haaland

Assuming the deals already wrapped up happen (Botman/Origi/Renato), which would be your preference?
Origi (Oli)

Leao - KDB - Renato

Benny & Tonali in the middle

KDB w runners like Leao, Theo, Sanchez, Tonali… sheesh

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe it's because Orsato hasn't refereed much of our matches at all?
People really need to stop reading dumb articles and do their own research.

Here's a link to his stats vis Transfermarkt
And here's a screen cap for all the home games he officiated for us:

View attachment 4151

All else considered his records coincide with our teams form.
Good squad years with good results. Banter era seasons with poor results.
And the last two matches against decent opponents where our team is coming back with decent results.
Of all the referees out there, given that it's been the inexperience of all the new ones that have screwed us over (Spezia), I'd rather have someone of Orsato's caliber for a match like ours.
Yeah I'm not going to research how Milan has done with a ref over the past 10 years nor did I even know what you provided exists lol.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
KDB + Messias on the right seems very wrong

Haaland with Brahim + Messias can also be very wrong

So i'm choosing
Oli G
Leao-Brahim/Renato-Salah
Why is everyone forgetting we have Adli coming

Surely you guys should be putting him/Renato/Rade and not Brahim anywhere near the 11 seeing how trash he’s been

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Patrick Schick seems to have turned a corner.. having a beast season in Germany.. I really like the fact that most of his goals are one touch finishes and that too expertly placed.

The goal he scored from halfway in the Euros was insane!!

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Stefano Pioli's Rossoneri will have to pay close attention to Gian Piero Gasperini's men, as the latter perform better away in the league than at home. In fact, 39 points (12 wins, 3 draws and 3 defeats) have been won by the Goddess away from the friendly walls, while only 20 (4 wins, 8 draws and 6 defeats) are those scored at the Gewiss Stadium.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Yeah I'm not going to research how Milan has done with a ref over the past 10 years nor did I even know what you provided exists lol.
That's like saying @rossonero1 hasn't lost his virginity in 48 years, not a good sign.

And then we find out you've never touched a woman so it makes sense unlike if a man was with 100 women then it would be a bad sign that he just can't get laid.

• LOL
Reactions: Ryo

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I don't think these guys have seen how much clubs spend that are playing for the CL every season. Let's go Investcorp lol

RedBird, Cardinal: "We are convinced that in European football there is no need to spend a lot of money to win"

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That's like saying @rossonero1 hasn't lost his virginity in 48 years, not a good sign.

And then we find out you've never touched a woman so it makes sense unlike if a man was with 100 women then it would be a bad sign that he just can't get laid.
1652370343507.png

RossoNero83

#RedTurdOut
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Savicevic, Massaro, Simone, Sheva, Kaka and Maldini
Yeah I don't think these guys have seen how much clubs spend that are playing for the CL every season. Let's go Investcorp lol

RedBird, Cardinal: "We are convinced that in European football there is no need to spend a lot of money to win"

Pull your fingers out of your arse investcorp ffs

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Why is everyone forgetting we have Adli coming

Surely you guys should be putting him/Renato/Rade and not Brahim anywhere near the 11 seeing how trash he’s been
This makes choosing Salah even more reasonable

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Or even worse.....Boateng Michael Jackson dance
200.gif

Fck is wrong w you....? That was amazing

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Patrick Schick seems to have turned a corner.. having a beast season in Germany.. I really like the fact that most of his goals are one touch finishes and that too expertly placed.

English commentary in Bundesfodder feels a lot more exciting/energetic like EPL. Serie A commentary feels so dull usually. Low hanging fruit to fix IMO.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
haha, this butthurt altafini dude keeps putting thumb downs on all my posts, no matter what. I can say what's up guys and he'll still do it :lol: Don't even know how I hurt his petty ego, but grow up guys

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
English commentary in Bundesfodder feels a lot more exciting/energetic like EPL. Serie A commentary feels so dull usually. Low hanging fruit to fix IMO.
Beside low energy voice, the english commentator is very much a ladri fan

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Yeah, it's amazing what technology and data collection can do I guess.
Puts ones mind at ease and prevents people from making dumb mistakes in judgement.

Orsato's last match officiating for us was our 1-0 win away at Napoli in March.
So long as our team doesn't make any stupid mistakes and plays our usual game, I don't see Orsato being unfair in his officiating.

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Not sure which stream it is, but the secondary Serie a commentator this year is an absolute train wreck. I don’t mind the main guy, but the other guy just mutters nonsense from time to time.

There is also no pregame show, no half time show, and no post game analysis. The replays are slow and awkward. The crowd noise isn’t tuned properly.

And of course, low sat levels.

It’s a crime how poor it is

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, it's amazing what technology and data collection can do I guess.
Puts ones mind at ease and prevents people from making dumb mistakes in judgement.

Orsato's last match officiating for us was our 1-0 win away at Napoli in March.
So long as our team doesn't make any stupid mistakes and plays our usual game, I don't see Orsato being unfair in his officiating.
I agree. Although I will say that Orsato is error prone as are all refs. I feel like I often see Orsato with some questionable decisions especially in high calibre games.

I don’t believe he’s got it in for Milan or anybody else for that matter, but for someone who’s widely regarded as (one of) the best referees in Europe he sure as hell isn’t very convincing, but the again who the fuck is these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule