The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Belotti's numbers are much more impressive. But I'll try to be positive and hope Origi delivers next year.
At a weaker side, his data is from a lot more minutes, which is harder to achieve. Would Origi maintain that average at the minutes played by Belotti.
Origi's minutes will be against the weakest sides that Liverpool have to face. Never against the hardest teams and more often than not, not when the score is 0-0 (hardest time to score)
Yes Belotti is more impressive considering that he scores/assists at a similar rate despite playing for shitty teams and being surrounded by shit players compared to Origi. However, Origi is a big game player who always delivers in key games i.e. CL, derbies etc which is why he's a Kop legend.

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Kessie is a baller. What are you talking about?!

eh, he’s been pretty average this year. He’s had one good year in 5 years. On top of that, he lied to Milan and is now leaving to Barca. I don’t rate such players and personalities

Bennacer over Kessie all day

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Just looked him up...he's back where he belongs in SERIE C with Mirabelli @ Padova...

Fucking LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Didn't he never concede a goal in his career with us?:proud:

namorov

High functioning Milanista
Reaction score
Belotti's numbers are much more impressive. But I'll try to be positive and hope Origi delivers next year.
At a weaker side, his data is from a lot more minutes, which is harder to achieve. Would Origi maintain that average at the minutes played by Belotti.
Origi's minutes will be against the weakest sides that Liverpool have to face. Never against the hardest teams and more often than not, not when the score is 0-0 (hardest time to score)
Origi's numbers are less acurate due to smaller data sample, but that doesn't mean they are necessarly inflated. They might just easily be skewed down. There is nothing in the numbers that suggests that smaller sample gives better results.
And from sporting side I'd argue that playing regularly is better for most players performence than getting garbage minutes.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol in case you don't know he's actually one of the youngest players in the squad :lol:

Also, Bordeaux finished midtable last season (12th) but are currently rock bottom so it's everybody's fault including Adli's who's the main creator @ AM.
So, if he is young, he is an amateur. Good to know

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
View attachment 4174

This is Origi during his 7 year spell at Liverpool. These are really, really good numbers for a CF. We all know the circumstances, that he's on when they need a goal, and are usually playing crazy attacking and so on. But he's still doing the job and that's what we need. He can score and he can assist and he runs and can dribble and can head and press. So what's not to like? That he's been on the bench a lot? Who gives a shit if he can do the job we need him to do?
He’s been on the bench for >5 years
The ppl benching him aren’t world class unless you include Mane, who Klopp plays at CF. Firminho is a great player but isn’t really a high volume goal scorer….and yet Origi can’t convince Klopp to give him more game time

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
He’s been on the bench for >5 years
The ppl benching him aren’t world class unless you include Mane, who Klopp plays at CF. Firminho is a great player but isn’t really a high volume goal scorer….and yet Origi can’t convince Klopp to give him more game time
Not only that, Liverpool goes and brings in Jota as well for that CF position. Then Luiz Diaz to be completely sure you don't need to play Origi since Mane can be played at CF.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Really would love to know how much the agent commissions are in the Kessie deal.
I d swear i read on some Farsa pages (face, insta) agent commissions ll be 8 to 10M. Apparently thats main reason Maldini told them to fuck off. There was room to arrange wages but when Maldini heard what they want for commission or loyalty/whatever he imediately stoped renew talks. Not sure if its true but we ll see.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Anyway, Origi seems to be a done deal sadly.

Let's just have fun with the "I told you so" during the next season, depending on who gets it right :o

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Pepe's career stats in all comps (26yo, flawless injury record and covers RW/CF/LW):

21/22: 21 games, 3g/5a in 922 mins aka g/a every 115 mins
20/21: 47 games, 16g/5a in 2,929 mins aka g/a every 139 mins
19/20: 42 games, 8g/10a in 2,717 mins aka g/a every 151 mins
18/19: 41 games, 23g/12a in 3,537 mins aka g/a every 101 mins
17/18: 38 games, 14g/6a in 2,956 mins aka g/a every 148 mins

Not bad at all and his Arsenal stats are surprisingly in line with his career stats. Could be a bet worth taking if a loan with option deal can be agreed and other avenues fail.

gioiuzza

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Pepe seems like a classic MMM deal, once very highly valued but underperforming, still not too old. I just haven't watched him much so no idea whether he can press and track back like we tend to want our RW to do.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
As announced by the president of Serie A, cited by MilanNews, the times and dates for the final games will be decided on Monday. That is because they need to know which teams are competing with each other for European spots and also the Scudetto.

Previous reports have suggested that the Milan clubs most likely will play on Sunday at 15:00 CEST, which would allow the Rossoneri to get back to the San Siro and celebrate in case they win the Scudetto.

Theoretically, they could secure it this weekend but it’s unlikely. In that case, Inter could get a slot on Saturday and Milan on Sunday.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
why is our name thrown in there, have we actually ever discussed the possibility of signing the voodoo master?

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score

lol what an ass

No wonder Maldini couldn't wait to show him the door

Screams of arrogance

Carmine Raiola really fucked this one up. He pretty much raised him. Made him delusional. The problem is he won’t be here to keep feeding him that alternative reality anymore and he’ll suffer.

That alternative reality where when PSG will want to get rid of him in a season or 2 because of his 3-5 costly howlers per season and can’t play with his feet for shit (that we tolerated), Mino would come out against the club and twist it into some shit that’ll make him believe there’s nothing wrong with him…it’s all the club’s fault.

I can’t wait for him to get in that situation, without the blind support of the guy who got him into that situation.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
So, if he is young, he is an amateur. Good to know
Lol I was taking the piss hence the :lol: at the end.

Still, it's ******** to absolve Adli of any blame and blame the rest of the squad instead when he's the chief creator in the team. After all, they lost Ben Arfa last summer (previous AM) and after Adli stepped into the role they've slipped from 12th to rock bottom. Again, I'm not blaming Adli solely as there are other issues at the club and football is a team game (like you said) which means the entire team shares the blame including him.

Super22

Wonderkid
Reaction score
Kessie has world class DM potential. He just does. I think Barca is a bad move for him. I think Chelsea, Man Utd (if they weren't stupid), and Bayern all could have actually utilized him in a way that suited him best.

Kessie has skill, he can shoot, he really is a well rounded player. The thing is, he doesn't pass with consistency nor with the sort of quickness that would make him a good option for Barca. He would've been a better fit for Real than Barca.

Whoever is giving him advice is doing a bad job, or, if he thinks he's a Barca-style player, I fear he's going to be in for a rude awakening. They expect him to replace Busquets, and while they're not dumb enough to think he can do the same things, I still think unless Xavi knows how to use him, it really seems like a bad fit.
Potential world class dm? someone like Desailly, Sammer, Redondo, Makelele, Viera, Kante and Rijkaard?

Kessie is strong and reads the game well. but he lack the dynamism, agility, passing and technical skills to be a world class dm. He not even good in the air. He is a good player but i doubt he will improve that much.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Pepe seems like a classic MMM deal, once very highly valued but underperforming, still not too old. I just haven't watched him much so no idea whether he can press and track back like we tend to want our RW to do.
Agreed...physically + technically he's strong along with his goal/assist stats, however, the work rate/defensive aspect plus lack of Serie A experience is probably what gives Berardi the edge in MMM's eyes.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Didn't he never concede a goal in his career with us?:proud:
Can't be bothered to check...however, I do believe he was the first winner of the Italian version of the game show 'Who wants to be a millionaire?' courtesy of a phone call to his lil' bro :lol::fp:

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol I was taking the piss hence the :lol: at the end.

Still, it's ******** to absolve Adli of any blame and blame the rest of the squad instead when he's the chief creator in the team. After all, they lost Ben Arfa last summer (previous AM) and after Adli stepped into the role they've slipped from 12th to rock bottom. Again, I'm not blaming Adli solely as there are other issues at the club and football is a team game (like you said) which means the entire team shares the blame including him.
I didn't absolve him of blame at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule