Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
JdAicnz.jpg
Yesterday's second goal was not a bullet.. it was a missile.. please update

Super22

Wonderkid
Reaction score
Not at all were I lucky enough to win the EuroMillions I would have a house in Milano and a season ticket to see Milan play every week.
I would want to be cremated with my favourite 2005 AC Milan Kaka jersey.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
to be fair, i've seen shit like this happen for Juve and us...

but this kind of mafia driven bullshit is why we dont have a ton of investment in Serie A

I've spoken to 2 PE groups that were interested in investing into the league and they backed off for a few reasons, this being one of them
Did they know about it without you mentioning it?

Embarrassing for the league tbh
Is it ridiculous that one of my life goals is to move to Milan and attend every home match?
i would do that now if i had the $

sabeni

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Messias and Krunic contribution on both goals is not talked about enough

nah-nope.gif
Ill keep messias and saele for 2nd and 3rd rw option , only need to buy a starter.

Krunic is 3rd option in everywhere.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Ill keep messias and saele for 2nd and 3rd rw option , only need to buy a starter.

Messias is in no man’s land… hasn’t blown minds but has also meaningfully impacted the season. Not sure whether he should be redeemed or not for 6.5m. Maybe crotone will give a discount since they are now going to Serie C

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Buy messias on discount just so you can find the guy a legit team that suits him. Guy earned a good future. Not serie c.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
Buy messias on discount just so you can find the guy a legit team that suits him. Guy earned a good future. Not serie c.

I'm quite sure that even if we don't buy him, someone else in Serie a will. He has done a big enough of an impact in Serie a in this season and last for those midtable teams to come in and knock

Last edited:

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
After having seen Kessie’s dominating performance yesterday, I’m not sure sure that we’ll be signing Renato to be the 10. Tonali Bennacer I think is a big lightweight. Renato would be perfect if he can stay injury free, but I think we will look at another player to be the 10

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Was reading FiF and Tuz forums and one fact they acknowledge is we have the most athletic team in the league.. super fast CBs , super fast LB, Super fast LW, super fast LW sub.. the same way Inter had a cheat code last year with the tank Voodoo Donkey and Hakimi.
If our players get the chance to sprint, no one in Serie A can match us. They are crediting Pioli for creating a gameplan that uses our sprinters to the maximum.
Hence I think we may not be after Berardi.. he is a very good player but not this fast, athletic player the team seems to be looking for.
Btw, brace yourself for unimaginative Italian journalists linking us to Scamacca and Berardi this week.
Yeah but they still think Pioli is an average coach that simply knows how to use fast, athletic players :fp: Biabiany was an athletic winger as well yet he only scored twice for them in 50 apps 🤷‍♂️

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Fikalulu walking on a thin line for 3 (4?) games now?
Managed to stay clean till the end.
That was another one of my worries. One of them picking up a yellow then having Romagnoli face Berardi. He’d faceplant again, 100%.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
After having seen Kessie’s dominating performance yesterday, I’m not sure sure that we’ll be signing Renato to be the 10. Tonali Bennacer I think is a big lightweight. Renato would be perfect if he can stay injury free, but I think we will look at another player to be the 10
Kessie was majestic yesterday. I know many of us fans are angry at him for how this saga has played out and his interview and all but there is no denying what he brings to the team. He is part of our defensive stability in this run in.

If he ends up leaving we have to think hard and fast about how to adequately replace what he brings to the team. Renato Sanches is a fine player but he isn’t a Kessie replacement in any way

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Was reading FiF and Tuz forums and one fact they acknowledge is we have the most athletic team in the league.. super fast CBs , super fast LB, Super fast LW, super fast LW sub.. the same way Inter had a cheat code last year with the tank Voodoo Donkey and Hakimi.
If our players get the chance to sprint, no one in Serie A can match us. They are crediting Pioli for creating a gameplan that uses our sprinters to the maximum.
Hence I think we may not be after Berardi.. he is a very good player but not this fast, athletic player the team seems to be looking for.
Btw, brace yourself for unimaginative Italian journalists linking us to Scamacca and Berardi this week.
Lol I read that. Their disappointment that our Athleticism will give us the scudetto. It’s goddamn sport! Now it’s unfair that someone is athletic in fucking sport?
It reminds me of a discussion here a few days ago.

As someone noted, didn’t they win the league last year thanks to Lukaku being to much, physically, for anybody to handle in this league.?

As for Berardi, I think his name should be only be brought up for jokes purposes. He is the complete opposite of what Maldini looks for. In terms of style and profile.
I have been saying for almost 3 years that Maldini never rated Romagnoli and if it wasn’t for his salary he would have been gone with Suso and Piatek. He is the opposite of the type of players Maldini has openly said he’s looking for. Berardi is the very same.

These interisti are right, our athleticism is a big part of what got us here… and we’ll only be looking to add to that by Adding more athletes so we can go and hang with the big boys.
You don’t take a Berardi to go see uncle Vandijk or Konate or Davies. Do people realize the amount of levels of difference?
They’ll deal with him without breaking a sweat.
It’s like Going to Kyiv right now with a butterknife.

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Kessie was majestic yesterday. I know many of us fans are angry at him for how this saga has played out and his interview and all but there is no denying what he brings to the team. He is part of our defensive stability in this run in.

If he ends up leaving we have to think hard and fast about how to adequately replace what he brings to the team. Renato Sanches is a fine player but he isn’t a Kessie replacement in any way
Not only his ability, but also his availability.

Guy plays 90 minutes week in week out, I think he’s missed 4 games in 5 seasons or something ridiculous like that.

I’m having some apprehension towards Renato given his injury record and the fact that he isn’t a natural replacement for Kessie.

Tonali I think is wasted in the deepest lying “sitting” midfield role, given how athletic and fast he is

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Renato can't do what Kessie does, I don't think. He's much closer to what Bennacer is, he's an all rounder that excels in dribbling. Kessie was playing like a libero yesterday. His performance was monstrous and I really am going to miss the hell out of that bastard.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That was another one of my worries. One of them picking up a yellow then having Romagnoli face Berardi. He’d faceplant again, 100%.

Look at Capitano on display in this

I couldn't even relax after the 2nd goal, I was so worried about Leao Kalulu or Tomori getting a yellow :lol:

I'm so glad this fraud will be gone from this club in a week, hopefully Inter or Juve sign him up

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Leao 29.5m
Theo 21.5m
Bennacer 17.2m
Krunic 8.6m
Saelemaekers 8.75m
Kjaer 3.7m
Rebic 6.7m
Tonali 17m
Kalulu 1m
Tomori 29m
Maignan 14.4m
Adli 8m
----
Renato 18m
Botman 30m
Origi 0m

Maldini and Massara are the greatest directors in the history of the sport.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Leao 29.5m
Theo 21.5m
Bennacer 17.2m
Krunic 8.6m
Saelemaekers 8.75m
Kjaer 3.7m
Rebic 6.7m
Tonali 17m
Kalulu 1m
Tomori 29m
Maignan 14.4m
Adli 8m
----

Maldini and Massara are the greatest directors in the history of the sport.
They should be investigated for the Kalulu transfer

I don't know how you can be a young player and not look at how Milan has handled the growth of Kalulu, Tonali, Leao, etc. and not scream at your agent to join the club

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score

Besides the striker position, who so far is a very young player or maybe Ibra if he is to stay and play as much as he is playing right now (unlikely) … Our 3rd options for each position are either starters or 2nd option at other positions. That’s why we buy (almost) only versatile players
It’d be redundant to have a dedicated 3rd option elsewhere. Useless expense.

With that said, I don’t think they’ll keep Messias. Great story overall, and even with us I think he did his thing…but I’m guessing we’re looking for a more potent venom. More dynamic.
Getting a scudetto to his name, will make his story even more amazing than what it already is. And being here will open him some door to continue his career at a good level. I can see him going to a EL club even (in Italy or Spain).

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Huge deal. Against Sassuolo especially it would have been tough, but to avoid it against Lazio, Verona and Atalanta? while conceding only two goals? Majestic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule