The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
The hearing in the Leao case is scheduled for today , which must pay Sporting Lisbon 16.5 million euros due to the termination of the 2018 contract with the Portuguese club, which took place after the green-and-white fans broke into the training ground threatening the players. The judicial bodies had decided that the termination was illegitimate and took place without just cause, therefore they had provided for a reimbursement for the Lusitanian club, both from Leao and Lille, the club that had welcomed him after his departure. As is known, Milan is willing to pay a contribution to free Leao from the dispute and renew his contract. Developments are expected in the coming hours.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
GettyImages-1397398090.jpg

We saw Theo cementing his totemic status with this goal. Post Ibra totem

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Milan director Paolo Maldini was furious after a fan poured water on his car as he tried to leave the Giuseppe Meazza stadium

:lol: :lol:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
And having such posts is helping the minorities' cause? They will be more accepted now?

I don't care about the comments. As I said I have absolutely nothing against gay people or people of different color or whatever. But this excessive campaign that the west is doing in the past 20 years is way too much and it has the exact opposite effect. Can't wait to see the new Superman who all of a sudden turned into liking men. Won't surprise me if there's a super awkward scene in the next movie in which he is taken from behind by a skinny vegan who destroys his ass. Or the new Ariel who will be black. Just like I very much enjoyed watching Men in Black with a woman as one of the men or Orpheus who was black or Heimdall who is a fucking Norse god and was played by Idris Elba.

Don't tell me you think that any of these actually help most people to accept the different ones. This is plain stupid and has the opposite effect.
I believe this is all done intentionally to sew social discord. Then there the actual racists and bigots who will get further motivated to do dumb, horrible shit....see recent buffalo shooting etc.

I long for a return of the 90's colorblind version of equality. Ppl cared less about what you were and more about what you did. Now you gotta trot out your minority/oppression card to be evaluated.
And now the black vikings and gay superman will just piss ppl off. Anyway that's not for this thread. It just saddens me to see humanity increasingly divided into even smaller groups and told to hate each other because reasons.

Just spread love and try to be more like Pingu.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
This is so dumb I don't know where to start. Read the comments and you'll understand why it's so important to show support for minorities.

Showing random support for straight people would be incredibly gay.
Why tho?

LGBT+ Community and religion is contradictive at many level.

I belong to those with religion and dont support LGBT, but i chose to stay silent because its their own business.

Showing public support to both community is like supporting two polar opposites.
Supporting both Ukraine and Russia
Supporting both Milan and Inter

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
The hearing in the Leao case is scheduled for today , which must pay Sporting Lisbon 16.5 million euros due to the termination of the 2018 contract with the Portuguese club, which took place after the green-and-white fans broke into the training ground threatening the players. The judicial bodies had decided that the termination was illegitimate and took place without just cause, therefore they had provided for a reimbursement for the Lusitanian club, both from Leao and Lille, the club that had welcomed him after his departure. As is known, Milan is willing to pay a contribution to free Leao from the dispute and renew his contract. Developments are expected in the coming hours.
Hopefully the 16m fine gets split equally between Lille/Leao as both parties were to blame. From there, Milan should agree to pay half of Leao's share in exchange for a 5 year extension until 2027 and triple his salary to 4.5m.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
And having such posts is helping the minorities' cause? They will be more accepted now?

I don't care about the comments. As I said I have absolutely nothing against gay people or people of different color or whatever. But this excessive campaign that the west is doing in the past 20 years is way too much and it has the exact opposite effect. Can't wait to see the new Superman who all of a sudden turned into liking men. Won't surprise me if there's a super awkward scene in the next movie in which he is taken from behind by a skinny vegan who destroys his ass. Or the new Ariel who will be black. Just like I very much enjoyed watching Men in Black with a woman as one of the men or Orpheus who was black or Heimdall who is a fucking Norse god and was played by Idris Elba.

Don't tell me you think that any of these actually help most people to accept the different ones. This is plain stupid and has the opposite effect.
You’re not responding in context

Milan players have been subject to racism in higher profile ways than most clubs

you don’t remember boateng walking off the pitch and all of Europe noticing?

balo had been chanted against

MM was attacked by fans

in that context, the club took on a guiding principle to make a stand against all forms of oppression against minority groups

im as conservative as they come but you seem to be missing the context of the situation

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why tho?

I belong to those with religion and dont support LGBT, but i chose to stay silent because its their own business.

Showing public support to both community is like supporting two polar opposites.
This is a false equivalency

milan sticks up for the underdogs

read my post

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo

Real launch new kit with Carlos, Raul and Casillas.
Would love our new kit to be launched by Maldini, Kaka and Sheva.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
I believe this is all done intentionally to sew social discord. Then there the actual racists and bigots who will get further motivated to do dumb, horrible shit....see recent buffalo shooting etc.

I long for a return of the 90's colorblind version of equality. Ppl cared less about what you were and more about what you did. Now you gotta trot out your minority/oppression card to be evaluated.
And now the black vikings and gay superman will just piss ppl off. Anyway that's not for this thread. It just saddens me to see humanity increasingly divided into even smaller groups and told to hate each other because reasons.

Just spread love and try to be more like Pingu.
The issue is woke culture often drips with insincerity. It's like players taking the knee, but many of those players are also going to play at a World Cup in a country where being gay is a criminal offence.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Why tho?

The account should stop showing support to religion then to not seem like hypocrites

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
If, IF I was a gay (I am not) I could see myself in a monogamous relationship with Theo Hernandez BUT—-I am not gay

any milan fan who hasnt jacked off to a theo Hernandez run compilation is either gay or lying

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
The issue is woke culture often drips with insincerity. It's like players taking the knee, but many of those players are also going to play at a World Cup in a country where being gay is a criminal offence.
This is true

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
You're not wrong. But unfortunately a lot of good, sincere ppl get caught up in it too. Again, this discussion is not for this thread.

As an oppressed, marginalized Andre Silva fan I ask that you use your white privilege to take this discussion to the world news thread :o

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
This is a false equivalency

milan sticks up for the underdogs

read my post

Either this,
Or not supporting certain community is a PR disaster.

JK Rowling and HP's franchise is the recent example.

But then again, my allegiance to Milan doesn't have anything to do with these matters.
As long as they dont force me to go beyond certain limit, i'll always be a fan

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
I'd rather have belotti here than dybala. There, I said it

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
The account should stop showing support to religion then to not seem like hypocrites
This would be better.

Just like certain studios chose to stick with Amber Heard and not showing any support for Johnny Depp by ditching him out of the project.

Does i care about their action?
As long as they keep producing good movies, i' ll gladly buy the ticket

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
sms anthony and nkunku is really all we need. oshimen as the final piece

total domination
Nice dream...however, IF MMM did have access to unlimited funds like 99% of the other big clubs' SD's then you can bet your bottom dollar that ALL of these players would arrive and we'd win the Scudetto for the next decade.

:cry:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The 538 model has us at 85% to win, but I think they’re assuming goal difference applies when teams are tied. Look at Genoa. They’re assuming they still have a less than 1% chance of not being relegated, which is not true. Their H2H precludes them from ever being ahead of Salernitana. So they’re assuming if Inter and Milan end up tied, than Inter would win.

So it’s not really an 85% chance, I think it’s closer to 95% to be honest, but it’s still not guaranteed.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
You know guys... you can be acceptable for different people without needing to be a crazy leftist woke. It's called being a decent human being.

the uncultured and uneducated swines in this thread shows that support for minorities is still very important.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
The 538 model has us at 85% to win, but I think they’re assuming goal difference applies when teams are tied. Look at Genoa. They’re assuming they still have a less than 1% chance of not being relegated, which is not true. Their H2H precludes them from ever being ahead of Salernitana. So they’re assuming if Inter and Milan end up tied, than Inter would win.

So it’s not really an 85% chance, I think it’s closer to 95% to be honest, but it’s still not guaranteed.
fuck sake you're just making it worse!!!!!!

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk
Status
Not open for further replies.