Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Somebody check up on Steven, bloke must be devastated

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Yes his pace was impressive
He didn't have the rest of the game and I was thinking of top level players but yes you could include him if strictly speaking about athleticism

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I agree. But not sure how that equals pressure. That shit is an accomplishment and exciting
Yes pressure is probably the wrong word used by the poster...then again maybe Massara feels something internally because he is partly responsible for decisions made and he doesn't want the team to falter now.

Different things drive people and we don't know if he has placed the weight of this on himself.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Technically exquisite but physically I wouldn't say he was a superior athlete.
He was technically gifted

But didn't have the right mentality (and mind) to thrive

He chose to leave Milan just because they sold Ibra & Silva. He literally run from challenges

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just got back from the Smoky Mountains and found out we beat Atalanta :b:

Shame I couldn't see the game live but was definitely supporting the team in spirit

ruwBQmr.jpg

Can't wait to celebrate this weekend with some drinks!

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
He was at Manu for a while wasn't he?
He was, apparently it happened in 2015 during his peak (age 25-26).
But going to PSG literally made him forgotten, i pity PSG for that.

Compares to the fact people might forever Remember Messias's spell at Milan (even if it only happens for a season).

This wasn't apple to apple tho, but my point is that Milan is the place to make history

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He was technically gifted

But didn't have the right mentality (and mind) to thrive

He chose to leave Milan just because they sold Ibra & Silva. He literally run from challenges
Man was a part of the Galacticos and wouldnt cut his diet or exercise harder.

To play at a team with some of the best and not try to keep up, there is no way he would want to stay here and get marked out of matches weekly with little help.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
On the low. For how long he’s been here + for his position, Theo has had some absolute stadium shaking bangers at San Siro.
Vs Udinese 3-2
Last minute header winner vs Lazio (empty Covid stadium unfortunately)3–2
Sunday’s goals.
Probably a few more I can’t remember from the top of my head.

He’s a bit like Bale running with the ball, nothing fancy just power speed and strength. Direct as fuck.

Man is writing his name in golden letters in this Milan Book.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Just saw Theo`s goal for the 132132113135th time and just realised Krunic asking for a sub after that tackle haha
wow...how powerful. krunic knew his contribution was sufficient even before the rewards of his tackle were evident

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
if you asked me 3 months, or 13 months ago, would you like to have a rade krunic tackle leading into a theo hernandez weah-maradona slalom goal to secure chamionship....i would have said: "yes, i would like that"

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Is it just me, or does Italy not produce athletic players anymore?

Compared to France or Germany, Italian players are nowhere in terms of overall athleticism
Bruh

With all those cheesy pizzas and pastas?

Compares to England Yorkshire pudding, german wurst, and france baguette??

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
if you asked me 3 months, or 13 months ago, would you like to have a rade krunic tackle leading into a theo hernandez weah-maradona slalom goal to secure chamionship....i would have said: "yes, i would like that"
Would you like to have a rade krunic scoring the winning goal in UCL final?

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
As many here, I’ve watched Theo’s goal from many different videos…different commentators and languages.
I wish someone would make a compilation of all of those … no matter the language the feel is the same…
The build up in the commentary…once he passes halfway line you can feel the tones changing. Going from “just a guy progressing the ball” to “don’t you dare Theo!”… all the way to the explosion. They all go Craaazy! They have no choice.

GOLD!

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
You're not wrong. But unfortunately a lot of good, sincere ppl get caught up in it too. Again, this discussion is not for this thread.

As an oppressed, marginalized Andre Silva fan I ask that you use your white privilege to take this discussion to the world news thread :o
You are not wrong, but again I was the one who used to get hate for supporting andre silva

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
U lucky we can’t search for posts anymore :rolleyes:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This feels like the longest week ever leading to Sunday. It’s been a decade of mediocrity so I forgot how important games feel. Hopefully it has a happy ending lol.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
berardi scored a bicycle kick too😂
Bologna was playing well under the stand-in coach. They beat Inter under the assistant.
Once Sinisa returned to the bench, they have been poor again. Sassuolo dominated them last match.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Bologna was playing well under the stand-in coach. They beat Inter under the assistant.
Once Sinisa returned to the bench, they have been poor again. Sassuolo dominated them last match.
they wanted to give Miha the strength...he's back now (hopefully he kicks this cancer for good)
anyway, they've done the most important: take 3 points from accross the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule