The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How does Milan team look in fifa nowadays in online mode? Any point in starting the game? Don't remember last time I played.
Pretty good, but some of the best cards (Tonali Fantasy, Kjaer Player Moments, Brahim Future Stars) were SBCs. However Ibra having a proper card again alone makes it enjoyable for me.
Edit: In terms of FUT

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Once Botman arrives, I would put Kalulu as RB.

He's more solid defensively and has much more room to grow.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

I think about the game. All. The. Time.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Pedulla:
A very quick meeting between Lazio and the entourage of Romagnoli - Patric due to the commitments of the parties. There will be another one in the next few days, confidence is growing. Lazio have announced that they want to increase the offer from 2.5 million per season plus bonuses to get closer to the 3 plus bonuses requested by the Milan captain who are expiring their contract. Lazio wants to close, today we would have needed more time, but there will be a way to organize a new summit and reach agreements.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
I don't mind Alexis staying, but only if both Messias and Castillejo leave and we buy a quality starting RW.
But he's the worst one of all. He has zero qualities. He can't get one thing right.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Pedulla:
A very quick meeting between Lazio and the entourage of Romagnoli - Patric due to the commitments of the parties. There will be another one in the next few days, confidence is growing. Lazio have announced that they want to increase the offer from 2.5 million per season plus bonuses to get closer to the 3 plus bonuses requested by the Milan captain who are expiring their contract. Lazio wants to close, today we would have needed more time, but there will be a way to organize a new summit and reach agreements.
I wonder who's gonna become permanent captain. Calabria according to the rules right?

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
lol I hope not

competing with United's spending power in terms of transfer targets and keeping personnel like Moncada doesn't sound pleasant
they wont copy us, they'll keep on spending loads of money on maguires and freds and keep changing coaches every season..no worries about that :D it just feels good that the media is acknowledging the "Milan model" as the way the club should be ran considering the deep shit we were in just a few seasons ago

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I wonder who's gonna become permanent captain. Calabria according to the rules right?
Yeah.

I've been thinking that I wouldn't mind Theo being named permanent. What about you?

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
they wont copy us, they'll keep on spending loads of money on maguires and freds and keep changing coaches every season..no worries about that :D it just feels good that the media is acknowledging the "Milan model" as the way the club should be ran considering the deep shit we were in just a few seasons ago
yeah fuck that, I want Milan to win trophies not flowers

if more clubs copy Milan's approach you start to see that competitive advantage disappear

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
That's right.
hey, anyone with the Maldini seal of approval will be fully supported by me...who the fuck am i to disaprove of Maldini...though, it hasn't happened yet. the seal has to be placed on first (actual arrival):lol:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Theo captain obviously if Calabria isn’t starting

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tick tock. Tomorrow it's only three days to the biggest Milan game since Athens, 15 years ago.
I’m calm because it’s been like this since Lazio. Each of the last 6 games have been ‘the biggest game’. We’re used to it now and we won each game deservedly. We’re going to come out guns blazing and we’re going to win it.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Nesta and Pirlo to Italian Football HoF

Members of the tenth edition of the 'Hall of Fame of Italian football': Alessandro Nesta (Italian football player ), Karl-Heinz Rummenigge (Foreign Footballer), Antonio Conte (Coach), Gianluca Rocchi (Italian Referee), Antonio Cabrini (Italian Veteran), Barbara Bonansea (Italian Footballer), Giovanni Sartori (Italian Manager), Simon Kjær (Astori Award ), Luigi Simoni, Armando Picchi, Romano Fogli, Fino Fini, Vujadin Boskov, who were awarded the Memory Awards.

Since the event was not held last year due to the pandemic, the prizes of the ninth edition will also be awarded. This is the list of the winners: Andrea Pirlo (Italian Footballer), Zbigniew Boniek (Foreign Footballer), Carlo Mazzone (Coach), Antonio Percassi (Italian Manager), Alberto Michelotti (Italian Referee), Gabriele Oriali (Italian Veteran), Sara Gama (Italian football player), Pietro Anastasi and Luigi Radice (Memorial Awards), Romelu Lukaku and Mattia Agnese (Astori Award).

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Yeah.

I've been thinking that I wouldn't mind Theo being named permanent. What about you?
I want Tonali but not gonna happen. Maignan but also low probability. Theo I could live with but he's not really captain material IMO, to much nonsense.

I think Calabria gonna get it and we'll be seeing multiple captains dieting the season.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score

I think about the game. All. The. Time.

to forget about it, i've started making my ideal transfer window in my head with my "low cost" 70m budget...and i make them play vs inter, juve, Roma, Lazio Napoli...and we destroy them everytime

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
hey, anyone with the Maldini seal of approval will be fully supported by me...who the fuck am i to disaprove of Maldini...though, it hasn't happened yet. the seal has to be placed on first (actual arrival):lol:
I'm just throwing grapes at you.

But I'll admit I'll be a little satisfied if he actually shows up. And a bit annoyed if he doesn't, because you would be right :lol:

What I've learned is to not bitch and whine at a Maldini market. He knows what he's doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule