• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Hauge is going to miss his penalty. He has zero confidence in the moment.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
If I cud hand pick Milan's defence for next season: Theo - Bastoni - Ruben Dias - Cancelo
Vb you are not serious.
you no like black players?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
wow, didn’t expect rangers to come this far from their Mickey Mouse league

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Ramsey misses hahaha. Ladri suckaaa!!!

Frankfurt win the Penalty shootout!
See you in the CL Hauge!

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players

See you in the CL Hauge!
This fucker earns 7m net. Unbelievable

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Happy for Hauge.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kevin trapp always performed well the few games that I’ve watched. Not sure why he is not at a bigger club whilst charlatans like dollar making ton of money

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Good for Hauge. But he did not look good at all after coming on. Lost the ball several times while attempting to dribble (he's completely lost this ability it seems), made some bad decisions on passes and really, although he worked hard and ran a lot, he didn't have any kind of a positive impact.
I wasn't happy when we let him go, but I think his performances have proved MM right.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hauge's Frankfurt win brings in 2M extra to Milan on bonuses.
We redeem Florenzi for half price.

Oh, did I mention a 15% sell on?
Bello.
:maldinismug:

Last edited:

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Good for Hauge. But he did not look good at all after coming on. Lost the ball several times while attempting to dribble (he's completely lost this ability it seems), made some bad decisions on passes and really, although he worked hard and ran a lot, he didn't have any kind of a positive impact.
I wasn't happy when we let him go, but I think his performances have proved MM right.
I never saw the light in him tbh. His dribbling was never sublime. Those solo goals he scored were impressive but largely due to woeful and passive defending.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Yes but our back line lacks a leader at times and that can be exploited by good movement or attacking the FB's aerially.

It's a quibble at the moment, we will see next year in CL if it's more or just that.
i'm talking of the team in general.

but in defense, we got Kjaer, and sometimes it feels like we talk of him as if he died.
luckily he got back at this time, giving him the whole summer to be ready.

but even in his absence, in terms of character that Seniors bring, we have been more than alright. that Calm (mental) but also aggressiveness (physical) that the supreme leader Kjaer brought, heaven seems to have distributed that between Fikalulu ... Kalulu playing like a veteran. which is 1 of his main talents. and that's the biggest worry when it comes to young defenders.

aerial dominance? i'm assuming we're referring to Fikalulu ... i don't want to open that discussion again. it now seems like i have this discussion once a week lol...
but i'll just say this though, we have played a few good in the air strikers with Fikalulu, have you seen the numbers? doesn't seem they get a lot of chances in high balls.
probably because 1. they are quite competent in dealing with most of those balls...and 2. our game is probably set to allow fewer crosses and is more susceptible to balls behind, since we press high and there, they'd eat anybody alive.
i don't know that for sure, but i'm pretty sure a lot of aerial dominant CB (perceived or statistically) have conceded more headers goals than them in that period.

[in before Scamacca scores a header lol]

as im writing this, i'm realizing i didn't advocate for not having a leader or a great in the air defender, i actually agree that we need a Kjaer understudy to Replace Romagnoli ... i just said in response to the op that we have exactly what he seems to point as missing...a balanced group of young and experienced players.

well i already wrote it, so there it is :lol:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
My post specifically says at times the back line lacks a leader.

And I wasn't definitive - I said it's a quibble which will be tested next season.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
lazio might end up w rugani-romagnoli coached by sarri next season :lol:

produce of calcio knowledge only seen in the sweetest of dreams of your average commoder like 5-6 years back
that'll be entertaining... if we get a fast RW... i'll record those games and watch it like Stand up comedy.

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
If I cud hand pick Milan's defence for next season: Theo - Bastoni - Ruben Dias - Cancelo
Cost to much. Tomori and Kalulu have bright future.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Even during all this he took time to mention Milan. Reporter didn't even talk about Milan.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score

See you in the CL Hauge!
We can't meet Frankfurt because we'd be both in pot 1.

Hauge's Frankfurt win brings in 2M extra to Milan on bonuses.
We redeem Florenzi for half price.

Oh, did I mention a 15% sell on?
Bello.
:maldinismug:
I read we're getting €15m in total this summer. 2m for the loan, 8m for the obligation to buy, 3m for EL win, 2m for avoiding relegation.

Therefore we can earn €20m from fringe players in Hauge 15m and Duarte 5.5m. In total, I think we can reach €25m with Caldara returning from his loan at Venezia and the possible sale (with buy-back) of our Primavera top scorer Marco Nasti. Also, is Pobega certain to stay? If not, we're talking about an additional €15m - €20m.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
If Ruben Dias picks up an injury, this defence would concede 70 goals.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We can't meet Frankfurt because we'd be both in pot 1.

I read we're getting €15m in total this summer. 2m for the loan, 8m for the obligation to buy, 3m for EL win, 2m for avoiding relegation.

Therefore we can earn €20m from fringe players in Hauge 15m and Duarte 5.5m. In total, I think we can reach €25m with Caldara returning from his loan at Venezia and the possible sale (with buy-back) of our Primavera top scorer Marco Nasti. Also, is Pobega certain to stay? If not, we're talking about an additional €15m - €20m.
The figures.

As reported by Calciomercato.com, Eintracht Frankfurt paid Milan €2m for the loan and the obligation to buy clause has been set at €8m plus €2m in easily achievable add-ons, as well as another €3m valid for next season.

The Rossoneri have also secured a 15% future resale clause on Hauge, who is now bound to Eintracht Frankfurt until 2025, with an option for another season. This was another good piece of business by Paolo Maldini and Frederic Massara as they only paid €4.8m for him back in October 2020.

So yes if Frankfurt sell him, we get 15% of that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule