Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
the game was amazing the trip was bad. Starting with hotel to actually driving around. I’ll write a post about the game where I was gonna get removed from stadium because I swore at Calabria in every language.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
hauge won a title before milan:lol:
DJr.gif

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
@vB9 wants the best for his club, you are asking for his head because he wants the cream of the crop to wear Milan shirt.

Given the circumstances, if I have the chance I’ll replace many players off our first 11. Will only keep mike, Theo, tomori, Sandro and Rafa. Rest can be rotational.

• Star
Reactions: vB9

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@vB9 wants the best for his club, you are asking for his head because he wants the cream of the crop to wear Milan shirt.

Given the circumstances, if I have the chance I’ll replace many players off our first 11. Will only keep mike, Theo, tomori, Sandro and Rafa. Rest can be rotational.
Relative to his position, Kalulu is more talented than Tonali imo

He certainly belongs in that group

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
When he arrived, I thought he was a primavera signing. only to realize a few weeks later that he was U17.
I hope being brought up to have a trainning session with the first team straight from u17 is an indication that there something great in him.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Hauge pls come back! ( before you shit on me for having different ideas to Maldini...imagine if we had him to stick out on the right)

drobeck

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Don't think we should remove Kalulu from cb position. Maybe play 3 at the back with botman but I think Kalulu has the coolest head and of any of our cbs and anticipates so well. It would be criminal to take him out of position.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
When he arrived, I thought he was a primavera signing. only to realize a few weeks later that he was U17.
I hope being brought up to have a trainning session with the first team straight from u17 is an indication that there something great in him.

Forza IrlandaMilan

wokegiant

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Are Sass trying to give us a reason to want to destroy them?

If I was worried about the boys thinking they made it with the celebrations at San Siro (I know, last game at San Siro, say goodbye to the fans, but I'm nervous man)--but these Sass boys are begging for a beating now.

Leao plays better when he's mad, you done fucked up.
No way in hell that Ibra would let the boys start thinking that they had already made it :proud:

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
The problem is that even with our model, we eventually have to make the jump in order to compete with the other top teams. Even if we strengthen our RW and ST positions this summer, it will only guarantee that we are competitive in Serie A. In order to compete with the EPL and other top teams we eventually have to break our current wage and transfer structures.

Liverpool model is often citied as the one that we are following but even they had to buy top players in order to compete with City. And Liverpool was very lucky that Barcelona decided to overpay for Coutinho, otherwise they may have spent significantly less and missed out on some players.
The good thing is, given the massive amount of wages we will be offloading this summer (I think 5-6 of the top 8 earners are leaving), we can give out raises at 4.5+ million to our key players without increasing the overall wage bill.

In another 2-3 years, I can see us increasing this to 7-8 million for top players, especially foreign ones, with consistent CL participation, league titles, improved sponsorships, and of course stadiums.

I don’t think we can ever give out ludicrous wages that Madrid/Barca/PSG/City give out, but we can realistically attempt to reach the Bayern model within 5 years - where we have a top team, but the within the realm of responsibility

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Status
Not open for further replies.