• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
I want Scamacca to be our next striker, but I really hope he has a shit game against us.

I prefer Darwin Nunez, but I would be really pleased with Scamacca. I think he had a slow start to his career, but he will become a top player. He might have the same trajectory as Ruud van Nistelrooij.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Sign mbappe. Give him 50mil salary, right to choose the players he wants on the team, which coach, and throw in a cannoli for good measure

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I often disagree with UTD fans who laugh at McGuire. Sure he is having a horrible time but has his club improved him since they signed him? I doubt it very much. Employers have a responsibility to improve their employees. Unless of course you argue footballers are private contractors.
I think the problem with United is that they do not buy players with the proper scouting--and they overpay, consistently--but they also do not use them in the ways that make them the most effective. They ask players to do something different than what made them a desirable player.

Take Pogba. Pogba, with France in 2018, Pogba is flanked by Kante and Matuidi. At Juve, he's got Marchisio and Vidal, plus Pirlo. But Man Utd didn't buy players to build around him, and if you're paying 100m for someone, you build around them. But they didn't.

The 4231 that they moved around to maximize Bruno? Bruno's spot is where Pogba should have been playing from day one. Now, they grab Ten Hag, who plays a 433 that doesn't seem to really lend itself to a player like Bruno. What do they do right before getting Ten Hag, they extend Bruno. Why?

If you're going to pay a lot of money for someone, play that player in a way that got you to pay that kinda money. It's why I think Tuchel deserves more shit for what he did with Lukaku, even if he's a weirdo, Tuchel doesn't maximize attacking players well.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
For those worrying about balance sheets and finances.:

This was an article for the first half of the current 2021/22 season.

AC Milan’s financial path is heading in the right direction and the club closed the first half of the current financial year with a profit, according to a report.

Calcio e Finanza reports that the Milan Board of Directors – chaired by the president Paolo Scaroni – met today to approve the financial position of the club in the first half of the 2021-22 financial year, therefore consolidated until 31 December 2021.

The report adds that the club have finished the first half of this year returning to profit, showing an improvement in the main financial indicators despite the negative economic impact that Coronavirus pandemic brought.

The overall balance sheet for the first six months of the 2021-22 financial year showed a €3m profit brought about by a significant growth in revenues, which are up 40% compared to first six months of the 2020-21 season).

As part of that there is also some extra income attributable only to the first semester, including the sale of Casa Milan to a real estate fund which earned around €18m. Milan are expected to close the season with a further reduced loss compared to last season’s €-96m, and should reach €300m in revenues at the end of the 2021-22 year.

This is not including the massive gate receipts that we received after they went back to 100% capacity, extra sponsorships for our jerseys and training kits, as well as the prize money earned from CL qualification and potential Scudetto win. It also does not take into account for transfer money earned through sales of the likes of Duarte & Hauge (both confirmed) or any other players that we sell off over the summer.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
more proof of how fucking desperate nasser is :lol: thank fuck im not a psg supporter :lol:

When simping goes wrong. The more desperate you seem the more unattractive one becomes. What a horrible Management

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Above is a a classic example of taking the piss.

If he came for 50m, folks would be ok? Yeah, folk will be over the moon buying a dude that has averaged like 10 games a season for 50m.

It was already a bad idea whem we got Giroud as Ibra's backup last summer (knowing full well dude was gonna end up starting more games than Ibra). But no, lets give the starting CF to a dude that is literally 6th choice at his club because his entire reputation is built of scoring clutch goals for a well stacked team.

Yep, not gonna be a trainwreck at all.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Life is full of surprises but there are several certainties aswell.

1. Death
2. Tages
3. Milan winning scudetto 2022
4. Ash being ash

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I can confirm this. Congo is NOT gay. He just loves males.
200.gif

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Life is full of surprises but there are several certainties aswell.

1. Death
2. Tages
3. Milan winning scudetto 2022
4. Ash being ash
5. Fabio drinking a regular coke on matchday 38

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
Real Madrid have agreed a €360 million ($381m) investment from the U.S. firm Sixth Street in exchange for the right to take part in business ventures at the redeveloped Santiago Bernabeu stadium, the club announced on Thursday.

The agreement was ratified by Real Madrid's board of directors on Wednesday. In a statement, the club said the deal was aimed at "elevating the Santiago Bernabeu stadium as a unique venue and a worldwide benchmark for leisure and entertainment."

The €360m could "be invested across any of the club's activities," which would include transfers to strengthen the first team squad, although the club did not provide details of how and when the influx would arrive.

In return, Sixth Street -- a global investment firm with its headquarters in San Francisco that has previously invested in Spotify, Airbnb and the NBA's San Antonio Spurs -- will be involved in operating new businesses at the Bernabeu over the next 20 years.

Real Madrid's Santiago Bernabeu is one of Europe's most iconic stadiums.
Work on the new Bernabeu, which has cost around €800m ($847m) and will include a roof and retractable pitch, is due to be completed by the end of 2022.

The club's promotional material has included images of the stadium hosting NBA and NFL matches, as well as tennis tournaments and concerts, as it seeks to significantly increase the Bernabeu's revenue streams.

Since January 2021, Sixth Street has been the majority owner of the "premium experiences company" Legends, which has already been working with Real Madrid on its merchandising since 2018 and "will contribute its experience and knowledge in the operation of large stadiums and leisure centres," the club said.

Legends was founded in 2008 by affiliates of the New York Yankees and the Dallas Cowboys, and has previously agreed partnerships with numerous sports teams and venues, including Manchester City and LAFC.

Citing this as an example for what all new forms of revenue that can be generated from a modern stadium..

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Oh great, hypotheticals, you're really solidifying your argument about how terrible a signing Giroud was. Well done.

P.S. Highest point total and position in a decade.

Try being happy?
You're telling this....to ASH? :lol:

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
allowing a player to change coaches and make player decisions?. how do you have this guy in the locker room?

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don't like the leading source for this takeover stuff being an Ibra fan account

don't like it one bit

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Anyone remember if this gif was done in the forum? With avatars or players or sth? Who did it?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I have serious question for everyone, how many LGBT members do you know that support football club or even watch football? I don't mean any offence just asking out of curiousity

If you are gay don’t worry. we will welcome you with open arms… and eyes

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

At the end of the interview:
“When Milan win the title, my season will be complete,” (Timestamp 1:45)

You forgot to mention the second tweet where he says the interviewer looks like Pioli with long hair

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Hauge has always been a great guy and a skilled player. One of Paolo's mistakes. Even if he's not performing now, doesn't mean he wouldnt if he stayed here.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
allowing a player to change coaches and make player decisions?. how do you have this guy in the locker room?
That would be pretty hilarious to see. I hate the plastic clubs like PSG but I really wish they manage to keep him and he becomes their coach. That would be pure comedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule