Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Did @dcfcfan1 finally get a girlfriend or why has he disappeared..

Assemble the forum rescue squad

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Hes a mod on incel reddit group

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
portuguese/benfica outlets are always overhyped and overpriced. joao felix was a daylight robbery. that's why i'm not that into darwin. ridiculous transfer fee and big flop potential. we're literally fucked if he ends up like silva

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Benfica signed Nunez for 24 million ( their club record I believe) and Almeria holds 20% resale value. Benfica president said something about wanting more than Joao Felix money for Nunez. So he is not coming for anything less than 80 million.

Scamacca could have been 40 million when Inter and Juve were interested. Juve got Vlahovic and Inter first have to sell Lautaro if they have to sign Scamacca. So unless an EPL club comes, his price will not be much higher than 30. Max 35.

Edit - Napoli might try for Scamacca if Osimhen leaves and in that case, price could go upto 40.
Darwin being bought for such a high fee plus the Almeria resale really pushes the price up, I fear. I like Darwin, but, the price seems to swell--and it makes sense, strikers are so rare these days.

Scamacca's market heavily depends on his will, and the Italian market. If Osimhen leaves, Napoli become favorites, I think. I don't think Inter can afford to buy him, even if they sell Lautaro. I'd imagine they'd have to maybe sell Pinamonti, too? But why sell him then to buy Scamacca?

Juventus, Roma, Lazio being out helps us, and I don't think Fiorentina would want him, since they got Cabral. It's really all about whether Osimhen stays or not. That is our main competition.

It also hinges on the player's will. If he wants Milan, I'm sure Sassuolo will play ball. Their whole pitch to players is that they'll help them get that next club, so, actively preventing them doesn't make sense.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Maybe Bayern yeah if they sell Lewa but it doesn't sound like they will and doesn't look like Barca can afford it anyway

Probably not a big enough name for PSG

If the price wasn't ridiculous I'd be all for it, he's a great talent and would fit like a glove. Add Nunez and a RW to this team and it's a legit CL contender

I agree that he's a good fit for our team. I don't think we would be champions league contenders immediately, but it would be a very serious next step.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Guys

Assuming they are available for the quoted price who would you sign out of the TWO options ( in bold so that brk doesn't answer Belotti :D)?

1. € 30 million Scamacca
2. € 80 million Darwin Nunez.

Scamacca.

80m for Nunez is insane.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Scamacca.

80m for Nunez is insane.

I agree. I think a transfer sum somewhere in the region of 30 - 40 million would be realistic for Scamacca. Darwin is overpriced. He's probably worth something in the region of 40 - 50 million. I like Darwin a lot from what I've seen, but Scamacca is a great fit for this team. I have one problem with him and that is related to non footballing issues. I hate those neck tattoos. They look ridiculous.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Benfica signed Nunez for 24 million ( their club record I believe) and Almeria holds 20% resale value. Benfica president said something about wanting more than Joao Felix money for Nunez. So he is not coming for anything less than 80 million.

Scamacca could have been 40 million when Inter and Juve were interested. Juve got Vlahovic and Inter first have to sell Lautaro if they have to sign Scamacca. So unless an EPL club comes, his price will not be much higher than 30. Max 35.

Edit - Napoli might try for Scamacca if Osimhen leaves and in that case, price could go upto 40.
he's got napoli and inter written allover his face. Wouldnt mind him but he's so not da milan..

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Resolve the right wing with a fast skilful - beat his opponent player who can assist. A striker who can score on a consistent basis and ideally a natural AM who can rotate with Adli or Sanches just incase!. With that Milan has a strong backline, strong midfield, creativity in the final third of the pitch and a man who can hit the back of the net. Regarding the champions league each year Milan compete in it the more accustomed the current squad becomes to it, add the right profile player each year and Milan wil be serious challengers sooner than people think. This project is a fantastic example of intelligent/sensible football people trusted to the right thing for a club and in the end it will pay dividends.

If all goes according to plan the wonderful thing about MMM is they will not rest on their laurels (no fine as we are) they will always be looking to build on what they have make it stronger and even more competitive but doing this with intelligence. And once again AC Milan will be the envy of Europe. Forza MMM!, Forza Scudetto! Forza Milan!

• Star
Reactions: vB9

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
portuguese/benfica outlets are always overhyped and overpriced. joao felix was a daylight robbery. that's why i'm not that into darwin. ridiculous transfer fee and big flop potential. we're literally fucked if he ends up like silva
Why bring up Silva to mess with @leaf's little heart?

BobbySwizz

Primavera
Reaction score
Not sure how people don’t see this. If we get Origi only and count on Rebic to play upfront then we 100% need another attacking player. Could be a CF or LW but we need one more. Cant count on Origi and Giroud all season plus an always injured Rebic to play both LW and CF too (unless you want Leao to pick up an injury by being overplayed next season)
Hlozek or Belotti :)

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Doesnt want berardi, but celebrating Origi
Mind you berardi has more goals than origi has appearances this season

:maldinismug:

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
Guys

Assuming they are available for the quoted price who would you sign out of the TWO options ( in bold so that brk doesn't answer Belotti :D)?

1. € 30 million Scamacca
2. € 80 million Darwin Nunez.

Status
Not open for further replies.