Not open for further replies.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Doesnt want berardi, but celebrating Origi
Mind you berardi has more goals than origi has appearances this season

:maldinismug:
Fuck Berardi , hes a Merda fan and ugly as fuck
we need a pacy winger and berardi is too slow for that role .

just imagine him against Mendy , cancelo , robertson , jordi Alba , Davies ...
i think now can you realize how ineffective he will be against those players , those player are super fast and berardi is too slow with low stamina .

hes only good for Serie A , we cant count on him against Top teams and strong players .

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

UEFA club ranking: Juventus only Serie A team in top 10​

Milan, the second-most successful team in European Cup history with seven wins, down in 45th.

Milan were absent from the Champions League from 2014 to 2021 when they finished bottom of their group on their return and were eliminated.
New owners. A near overhaul of the team. turbo win a few CLs.

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
The difference still buys a pretty good right wing. 80m is just too much for a non top 4 league player.

What are you referring to?
Watch and learn. He has good workrate and teamwork. He reminds me young Ibra.

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
With Adli & Sanches we have enough creativity.
Plz god let MMM get me a speed demon for our RW.
We are destroying seriea with pace & there is no reason that we should slow down.
This! It's funny how people used to say speedy players are not that important in Serie A due to most sides defending in deep blocks. And maybe there was some truth to that some years ago. But it's all changed.

We need another vertical and explosive player on the right. For the middle, we can easily change to a 433 and be effective. Maybe even more so with Sanches and Adli as options alongside Benny and Sandro. Diaz is here another year anyway no matter what. So if he decides to show up and perform, even better. That gives us more tactical flexibility. But RW and a CF are by far the more pressing needs rather than an ACM. Assuming Sanches is a wrapped up deal.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Scamacca will cost 40-45. Nunez is youger and more proven in National team and Champions League.

Yes, Darwin is like how Shevchenko was for Dynamo Kiev. Scamacca instead of Darwin is like saying you don't trust the Ukrainian League so instead of Shevchenko Milan should have bought Marco di Vaio!!

Last edited:

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Napoli's Victor, man.
Ahh, ok. He technically played in Germany before. I know a lot of people are on his band wagon but to me he is not really that great of a transfer for 80m with his permanent injuries, especially that reoccurring shoulder injury.

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes, Darwin is like how Shevchenko was for Dynamo Kiev. Scamacca instead of Darwin is like saying you don't trust the Ukrainian League so instead of Shevchenko Milan should bought Marco di Vaio!!
There is another example. Polish league is much worse than Ukraine and Klopp found there Lewandowski .

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Watch and learn. He has good workrate and teamwork. He reminds me young Ibra.

I am not against him as a person, I am against spending that much money on a league that can also be dominated by EL-level players and has some history of money graves like Joao Mario, Jackson Martinez or Lazar Markovic.

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The talk of Nunez need to stop.
If we had 80mil for a ST then i would go with Osimhen.
Sadly Osimhen will cost 100 mln and we wont get tax discount..................Nunez is my first choice.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes, Darwin is like how Shevchenko was for Dynamo Kiev. Scamacca instead of Darwin is like saying you don't trust the Ukrainian League so instead of Shevchenko Milan should bought Marco di Vaio!!
There is another example. Polish league is much worse than Ukraine and Klopp found there Lewandowski .
Milan could pay 25m for Sheva in 1999, Milan cannot afford to devote 80m to Darwin today.

Lewa was bought for 4.5m by Dortmund. People would be upset if we got the Lewa equivalent. Let's say there is an Albanian striker we buy for 2.2m, I promise you that people will talk about how cheap and shitty the club is, but those comments will disappear like a mirage if the Albanian striker becomes the next Lewa.

Right now, Milan cannot throw down 80m on a striker. Even if Darwin is the next Sheva, Ibra, whatever, if he got hurt, we would be fucked, because we don't have the leeway to buy that kind of player--unless those cool calculations about the new FFP formulation are true...

I personally don't care where our talent comes from, I don't care how little we spend, I don't care about "statement signings" because the only statements people remember are wins.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Portugese league is one of these leagues that is just inflated for the "guarantees", in the sense of quality baseline, they offer, compared to the top 4 leagues. Other examples are the Russian league and the Brazilian league. Speaking of Russian league this reminds me a lot of the takes on Vlasic last summer, only for twice the money.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Berardi has better numbers than Leao.
Lets swap them.
Why.. they dont even play same position
Fuck Berardi , hes a Merda fan and ugly as fuck
we need a pacy winger and berardi is too slow for that role .

just imagine him against Mendy , cancelo , robertson , jordi Alba , Davies ...
i think now can you realize how ineffective he will be against those players , those player are super fast and berardi is too slow with low stamina .

hes only good for Serie A , we cant count on him against Top teams and strong players .
i agree

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso

ITALY FORWARD BELOTTI WILL DECIDE FUTURE IN NEXT 48 HOURS – JURIC​

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

DOB

Banned
Reaction score
Not that excited by the current pool of CFs. Would rather have Osimhen over Nunez, though. Dude is an absolute unit. Spend more money on RW and AM

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Still cant believe we will be champions this weekend

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
With all the talk of a striker I think origi will surprise and might actually be a very good striker for us next season. I am calling 20 goals from him. I think giroud could probably give us one more season as well. I don't think young strikers do well in serie a. I don't mind the idea of making sure the other 10 players are top notch and having a good to very good striker. We need an exceptional RW imo. Sanchez and adli are good for that cam/box to box that we play. What we really need is a dynamic rw. Origi/giroud are enough for the CF. Maybe belotti of the wage is reasonable.

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Still cant believe we will be champions this weekend
I'm glad the players realize how important it is. Inter is sure to win their match vs Samp. If we falter, we become the biggest laughing stock in football history, taking into account Tinpoli and Super Depor.

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
With all the talk of a striker I think origi will surprise and might actually be a very good striker for us next season. I am calling 20 goals from him. I think giroud could probably give us one more season as well. I don't think young strikers do well in serie a. I don't mind the idea of making sure the other 10 players are top notch and having a good to very good striker. We need an exceptional RW imo. Sanchez and adli are good for that cam/box to box that we play. What we really need is a dynamic rw. Origi/giroud are enough for the CF. Maybe belotti of the wage is reasonable.
If we get good crossers of the ball, Origi's aerial presence in the box will unlock the resistance put up by the small clubs.

We need a direct midfielder who can carry the ball into the opposition's half. Our current midfielders are not terrific passes either. I'd take a Rueben Neves type to relieve the pressure off defenders and spray the passes forward. It always makes me nervous seeing our backline pass to each other, especially when Theo is involved. That happens too often and a high pressing team will pick us apart.

Oh dear, I'm becoming like Sam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule