• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
I'm glad the players realize how important it is. Inter is sure to win their match vs Samp. If we falter, we become the biggest laughing stock in football history, taking into account Tinpoli and Super Depor.
If setting ourselves up for a Pot 1 CL draw next season and relegating Merda down to Pot 3 and a group of death isn't enough motivation to do the business, I don't know what is.

Can't believe we've already added 20+ pages to the thread in 1 day.

Last edited:

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
There is another example. Polish league is much worse than Ukraine and Klopp found there Lewandowski .
Klopp bought Lewandowski for 4.5M,
Sheva came for USD 25M in 1999, adjusted for inflation, Today its USD 43M, less than Euro 40M.

Benfica asks for Euro 80M for Darwin Nunez.

So it's not the same from the economic PoV

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Yes, Darwin is like how Shevchenko was for Dynamo Kiev. Scamacca instead of Darwin is like saying you don't trust the Ukrainian League so instead of Shevchenko Milan should have bought Marco di Vaio!!
Shevchenko was a top scorer in ucl. That was crazy achievement before he joined us.

Darwin isn't a the top scorer

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we get good crossers of the ball, Origi's aerial presence in the box will unlock the resistance put up by the small clubs.

We need a direct midfielder who can carry the ball into the opposition's half. Our current midfielders are not terrific passes either. I'd take a Rueben Neves type to relieve the pressure off defenders and spray the passes forward. It always makes me nervous seeing our backline pass to each other, especially when Theo is involved. That happens too often and a high pressing team will pick us apart.

Oh dear, I'm becoming like Sam!
What's that supposed to mean? Are you getting handsomer?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Still cant believe we will be champions this weekend
Wtf… you guys are getting too comfortable for my liking.

Whats all this jinxing

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Apples to Oranges.

Compare Origi vs Belotti. Berradi isn’t free. If he was free why not?

It’s a question of wasting scarce resources on player who doesn’t look like he fits our needs
You missed the point

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Guys

Assuming they are available for the quoted price who would you sign out of the TWO options ( in bold so that brk doesn't answer Belotti :D)?

1. € 30 million Scamacca
2. € 80 million Darwin Nunez.
I choose 80mil CF ONLY if we got WC RW + decent AM FIRST

on the side note, Nunez looks more mobile than Scamacca, but there is undeniably charms on the way Scamacca holding up and linking up play (plus he's got missile launcher on his feet)

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Scamacca and use the €50m remaining balance to sign Nkunku :o
Bro, did you watch Morgan Gibbs-White's highlight? Looking at his output (12G 10A) and style of play, I feels like he can be 'the new Nkunku' in the mold

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
I agree. I think a transfer sum somewhere in the region of 30 - 40 million would be realistic for Scamacca. Darwin is overpriced. He's probably worth something in the region of 40 - 50 million. I like Darwin a lot from what I've seen, but Scamacca is a great fit for this team. I have one problem with him and that is related to non footballing issues. I hate those neck tattoos. They look ridiculous.
aaandd...he's not handsome enough to lead Milan attack and become Milan poster boy a.k.a not da Milan Face #n/h

Last edited:

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
The talk of Nunez need to stop.
If we had 80mil for a ST then i would go with Osimhen.
and the talk of Berardi too!!

HE'S A MERDA FANS FFS

*sorry @Wild, my anger is not pointing at you, it's just because I think we want to send the same messages (stop talking about particular player)

Status
Not open for further replies.