Status
Not open for further replies.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
redshit wont TRY TO MAKE THIS TEAM SHIT
THEY THINKKKK sell huge and buy low will make as ok
moneyball is all about that earning money betting on nonames
He just said it’s best to sell a player at their peak and not keep them beyond that. That’s reasonable. Leao is not at his peak, he’s 22. What he’s saying is when Leao is 29 or something and we get a crazy offer for him, we should sell. Some people think that’s good, some think it’s a defeat. I would argue it’s smart.

What he’s saying is not to cash in whenever you get the first offer, which is what you’re implying they’re going to be doing. Keeping Leao for another 5 or 6 years, winning a lot with him and then selling him at his peak. That’s what they’re saying.

It would be incredibly stupid to sell Theo or Leao or Tomori now. They’re too young and too good. Wait until the team is back to being a global iconic team again, then when they’ve given you all that they can, sell them before their value drops. It’s not sexy, but it’s good business and if we had done that during the Berlusconi era maybe we would have never entered the banter era in the first place.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:

I hope Milan really win the Scudetto this weekend because this will probably be the only chance at silverware for some time
Why?

Have you seen our expected squad next season? You’re telling me anyone in Italy can compete? I’m looking at the CL now, scudetto is going to be a lock for years.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
This is completely untrue. We were very competitive, got unlucky and had an injury crisis, but still could qualify from the toughest group ever. This idea that were outclassed in the CL is just not true.
Liverpool B and C team with youngsters easily beat us. :o

Even fucking Porto outplayed us in both games and they're not even "top" team in CL I was talking about.

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Mrki, that's a self-made billionaire talking. Of course he knows money makes money. But it's also accurate that sometimes you don't need to invest a ton to be successful. Not sure why everyone took this comment so near and dear and made it a horrible thing. 1.3 Bil is a hell of an investment. Now (if they even close the deal) they gotta manage it efficiently and successfully. There are times when that means injecting capital, there are times when it doesn't. But we gotta see how they manage the club. This is the most important thing.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Papaberlu and Hugh Janus patosheva's LW and RW.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Liverpool B and C team with youngsters easily beat us. :o

Even fucking Porto outplayed us in both games and they're not even "top" team in CL I was talking about.
They only beat us embarrassingly in the home game. We had an injury crisis at the time. At Anfield we’re good, against AM we should have beaten them twice. Porto were very underrated. They didn’t beat us, Diaz did almost singlehandedly, and their goals were illegal anyway.

We lost each game besides the last one by just one goal, we didn’t collapse. It wasn’t great, but we did well considering the injuries, that it was the first CL appearance for almost everyone, and the group.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why?

Have you seen our expected squad next season? You’re telling me anyone in Italy can compete? I’m looking at the CL now, scudetto is going to be a lock for years.
Because the approach adopted doesn't aim for silverware, Elliot didn't aim for the Scudetto this year and that is clear by the lack of investment. They just wanted top 4 finish. The only reason Milan is in the Scudetto race is that the competition is exceptionally shit

I think going forward it will be Juve's to lose, they will have the deepest pockets in Italy and the willingness to spend

Because Milan won't get there signing "Moneyball" approved Belottis meanwhile Juve are signing Vlahovices

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
This Gibbs White dude seems promising.

Gennaro8

Milan Icon
Reaction score
If we win scudetto at Sunday, I'm convinced that scudetto will be ours year after year, at least 4-5 years. Why? Because we have young and strong group of players that will be bigger next season. Theo, Tomori, Kalulu, Mike, Leao, Bennacer, Tonali, that's 7 wc players in making. Add to that Botman, Sanches, Origi, Adli, Pobega, RW and AM. That means group of 13-14 very strong players.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Because the approach adopted doesn't aim for silverware, Elliot didn't aim for the Scudetto this year and that is clear by the lack of investment. They just wanted top 4 finish. The only reason Milan is in the Scudetto race is that the competition is exceptionally shit

I think going forward it will be Juve's to lose, they will have the deepest pockets in Italy and the willingness to spend

Because Milan won't get there signing "Moneyball" approved Belottis meanwhile Juve are signing Vlahovices
You're such a chronic sulker.

We have been given a top 4 framework but because of excellent management, coaching and sporting decisions we are on the cusp of becoming the dominant force in Italy.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You're such a chronic sulker.

We have been given a top 4 framework but because of excellent management, coaching and sporting decisions we are on the cusp of becoming the dominant force in Italy.
Maybe I'm just dwelling in disappointment

Milan has the advantage atm, a strong and modern squad and management+approach

I fear Juve with deeper pockets will adopt a similar approach and frankly, it will be difficult to compete with their resources with mighty RedBird

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Like he is prime Ronaldo and Messi, together.

Golddiger.
Do you blame him? lol

If a team offered to make me a billionaire in 2-3 years I'd probably accept

His dream move is probably dead though, Perez is too prideful to accept him after a stint like this

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
They wont lose money,they will run it like elliot but with selling players and buying promising players that is it and chasing 4th place.
This is guarnteeee.
But but but isn't that what everybody expected Elliott to do i.e. asset strip leaving the club battling for 4th and look what happened? THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE. Instead, we haven't sold a single star player to date and are on the verge of winning the SCUDETTO. Also, Elliott have invested generously over the years (including 75m last summer) and have given MMM free reign over the sporting project despite wanting Rangnick themselves.

This will continue under RedBird and there's absolutely no logical reason to think otherwise despite what the CEO said.

Last edited:

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
fuck arab money. i'm glad these fuckers don't get their hands on milan

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

Gennaro8

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Do you blame him? lol

His dream move is probably dead though, Perez is too prideful to accept him after a stint like this
No club in the world can compete with PSG. Not even Real M.

100M per year, shit.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Do you blame him? lol

Regarding the Perez part, Mbappe knows this and he doesn’t give a fuck. Fuck Real ill go to Barca in a few years.. yeah I think the Real door will still be open for him … PSG, though, they will not let go again if he signs.. extension after another or put him in the stands lol

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
fuck arab money. i'm glad these fuckers don't get their hands on milan
Lol bruh's are getting their wet, soiled knickers in a twist because they believed the Investcorp rumours and that Milan would become the next PSG. However, had those rumours not existed, I don't think that anybody would bat an eyelid to Elliott selling the club to Liverpool's minority owners.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Milan is a responsible club. I for one wouldn’t mind to become next PSG, but I don’t want it. Just want us to be able to pay good salaries so we don’t lose our players. Is that too much to ask for?

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Man this place is so ugly atm dafuq fucking pussies

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It should be ugly.

people here dont understand each other.
I talk that redshit is bad for future IF WE WANT TO FIGHT FOR BEST.
iF we want JUST TO be 4th place team then ok.
Why this season is different is that printer and jube lost so many games and fact that maldini made solid team +pioli managet that in great way.
But still we have krunic as am and messias as rw and oli as cf .

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
erybody chill

the General is on the case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule