• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
@patosheva has lost the plot...

Lock him up quickly before he becomes a danger to the Singer family!!!

(also I can't wait until RebBird take over and we actually become a pantheon of football again at the highest level - your reaction will be priceless)

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
whats with all the bitching and crying?

just wait until the league is over after sunday, then let's see. Im pretty sure red bird will be just fine

Eastheaven

Primavera
Reaction score
The interesting thing I found is that it seems the minute it became a bit difficult the Investcorp backed out. Says a lot about their ambition with purchasing the club. Redbird or not, they stepped up their bid when necessary. Who is more serious about the project?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
you can suck it bitch.
You for sure not Milan fan.
Patosheva, my dear fellow milanista

we have an agreement…

let’s be men of our word

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
The interesting thing I found is that it seems the minute it became a bit difficult the Investcorp backed out. Says a lot about their ambition with purchasing the club. Redbird or not, they stepped up their bid when necessary. Who is more serious about the project?
i agree. i also get the impressiont those guys dont know much about football, they never owned any sports team. Reminded me a bit of the indian clowns who bought Blackburn rovers.

spending tons of money isnt necessarily a good thing. Just remember Yong hong Li FFS.....Money is great, but only when run by adequate staff

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
i agree. i also get the impressiont those guys dont know much about football, they never owned any sports team. Reminded me a bit of the indian clowns who bought Blackburn rovers.

spending tons of money isnt necessarily a good thing. Just remember Yong hong Li FFS.....Money is great, but only when run by adequate staff
yes, give me limited money MMM over Nasser+Fassobeli any day

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
May 20 (Reuters) - #Investcorp has suspended its plans to buy #Milan , a source familiar with the talks told #Reuters on Friday. Investcorp in the negotiation with Elliott "could not agree with them on the resolution of a certain issue".

The certain issue they couldn't agree on:

zz.png

boss85

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Boban, Weah, Nesta, Shevchenko, Kaka, Inzaghi
What gives me confidence about RedCorp or whatever they are called is the sheer amount they are paying for us. 1.3bil that can become 1.8bil, that's an insane amount... and I'm sure their goal is to make money and increase that value of the club, meaning possibly we go above 2bil. For us to be valued that high, we must become a club with superstars fighting for the scudetto and CL year in, year out as well as own a modern stadium - a bright future is coming, I hope

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Dude reads "1.3b that could go up to 1.8b if certain conditions are met"....has no clue what those conditions are, yet wants the Singers to drop dead. Haha it's entertaining at this point, gotta say. I've been reading the forum daily since the early 2000s. I don't post as much. Only here and there. But gotta say....these meltdowns are always epic

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Red Bird owns the XFL with The Rock. You think he’ll show up to a few games? Before kick off he can do what he did at the Super Bowl lol

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Not really worried about new owners. We do not have many tangible assets to sell off, we don’t even generate a ton of revenue. We aren’t an asset that you buy and are able to sell off parts for profit.

The high acquisition cost is due to the brand and what it can be due to its global reach. The only way to grow the business and the brand is to spend. New stadium, more success on the pitch, more lucrative sponsorship deals attached to those, etc. In order to recoup 1B+ they will need to ensure that we remain successful.

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We will see... I expect the same oath of griw as with Elliot. Mercato of 80-100 mln this summer.

This is fine. We are at a point where we need to add 2-3 players a summer. It's more important that we keep our best ones anyway.

Botman and Sanches will be 50 of that. Origi free. Spend the remaining 30-50 on a RW + some of the buyouts if necessary (Florenzi). We'll be good.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Read this, it will make you feel good😊

Yes, its a shame there wont be owners that will come with 200 mln € fir mercato, becouse for CL Milan needs that.

But, Im 100% sure that the future of Milan is in the project that is going on now. The income in aumented, we will bring in talented players and have a new stadium.

The project is going on. Milan will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule