brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

60766064.jpg

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
We are going to be championship

I don’t care about ownership I don’t care about an asteroid destroying the earth after may 23

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would just like to softly mention that the franchise that produced the infamous motto "Trust the process" hasn't won the NBA title in 39 years (and counting) and hasn't made it to the final in 21 years (and counting). Redbird fuck you.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Couldn’t they at least have waited with this horrible news two weeks from now.
Nothing is worse than being sold to greedy americans.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
All those reports trying to link Redbird to Liverpool and their success was clearly the Redbird PR attempt at winning over fans, lol, don't think it worked.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would just like to softly mention that the franchise that produced the infamous motto "Trust the process" hasn't won the NBA title in 39 years (and counting) and hasn't made it to the final in 21 years (and counting). Redbird fuck you.
Which is why we should focus our energy on our Scudetto match this weekend.

Might be awhile before we have that again (according to you)

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Couldn’t they at least have waited with this horrible news two weeks from now.
Nothing is worse than being sold to greedy americans.
There is
Delusional fans who will.say that we will become great again with redshit

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Hmmm.. not saying I agree or disagree. Just posting this to see what everyone thinks. They start talking about Origi at 17:49.

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Arabs / Russians buy clubs for prestige, and Americans for profit. And I agree with you that doesn't need to spend much to get results, but he has to spend something to have and to maintain a team that will fight for trophies. With the Americans as I wrote it will be top 4 and LP. Players up to a maximum of 25 million will be bought and sold as soon as they reach the price of 70-80 million

small shalholders
Liverpool is owned by Americans and they’re the best team in Europe. Have been for the last 5 years. They’re better than Russian owned Chelsea and Arab owned city. How do you explain that?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That's perfect. He's buying us as the top dog. Than he'll start buying the rest of the teams like he said in that video, so that they can be feeder clubs to Milan. It's a brilliant strategy.
Toulouse as our team in France.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Comolli is the ex-Arsenal, Spurs + Liverpool Director so the fact that RedBird put him in charge of Ligue 2 Toulouse PROVES they aren’t cheap.

This Comolli is so bad he got demoted each time.
I want MMM to stay the same without interference. Only money can be added. The rest can fuck off.

Or we continue with da plan under Elliot.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So they buy a team that's winning. Pay 1.8b for it. And then decide, no we want to play for 5th or 6th place? Is that what you're saying is going to happen?

That's an unsual business plan, I can see why you're worried.
All this video tells me is that they have changed the way they do things.

• Thumbs Up

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Did he just say "with our eye on making sure you're far away from relegation"? RELEGATION....GTFOH! WANT INVESTCORP. Singer is probably taking the Red Bird deal because he's hoping they will default on the loan again like the Chinese. They want to keep the down payment and 100% of the club when that happens. 😂 Damn vulture funds! 🤑🤑🤑

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Arabs / Russians buy clubs for prestige, and Americans for profit. And I agree with you that doesn't need to spend much to get results, but he has to spend something to have and to maintain a team that will fight for trophies. With the Americans as I wrote it will be top 4 and LP. Players up to a maximum of 25 million will be bought and sold as soon as they reach the price of 70-80 million

small shalholders
Is that what Liverpool are doing?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So they buy a team that's winning. Pay 1.8b for it. And then decide, no we want to play for 5th or 6th place? Is that what you're saying is going to happen?

That's an unsual business plan, I can see why you're worried.
Again trolling
No fuck that isnt whay i am saying
That is just they dont look to make milan great again they want to earn money
How buy playing 4th places keeping wages to minimum and selling top players every now and then

Rb lebzing

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You are not serious. They literally just bought a serie a player for 80million.
This was in response to someone saying that Juve want to follow our youth led model. The fact that they're still going for expensive freebies makes it unlikely they're planning to change their strategy anytime soon.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Who wrote this? :lol:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't get how you see that video as a reflection of what their plans are with us.

The guy says he has no interest in buying a big team and now he is about to.

They have changed gears. The fact Elliott still have a stake should put you at ease.

The fact Milan is valued at 1.8b without a stadium and this early in the rebuild should make you realize what strength this club has.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This was in response to someone saying that Juve want to follow our youth led model. The fact that they're still going for expensive freebies makes it unlikely they're planning to change their strategy anytime soon.
I hope they get Perisic though. Would weaken Inter further

• Thumbs Up

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't get how you see that video as a reflection of what their plans are with us.

The guy says he has no interest in buying a big team and now he is about to.

They have changed gears. The fact Elliott still have a stake should put you at ease.

The fact Milan is valued at 1.8b without a stadium and this early in the rebuild should make you realize what strength this club has.
They dont
They dont have money to buy us that is why they accepted al tgis shit from singer cunt
This is chienese all over again

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They dont
They dont have money to buy us that is why they accepted al tgis shit from singer cunt
This is chienese all over again
But that landed us with Elliot, and its the first time we've challenged for Scudetto in a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule