Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Please do a donnarumma v mike m side by side
You cant compare the best gk from top 5 leagues with a gk thats playing outside top 5 leagues

Leonardo-DiCaprio-laughing-meme-template-of-Django-Unchained-1024x1024.jpg

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Loved Piolis statements.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I am not worried about Juve at all. They will be without Chiellini which is a massive blow for them. Dybala leaving on a free won't make them stronger either. Pogba is a solid player, but certainly not a huge upgrade for them. We are much stronger and with a few reinforcements we will only look at them in the rear view mirror.
Pogba will be out injured half of the matches

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Power with the board on all club decisions :lol:

Can't wait to see what will happen to that circus once the scandalous World Cup is over.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
From tomorrow I suggest @brk and @Samaldinho change their avatars to something hand picked Milan related and not a snail and David Beckham, as well as personalizing their subtext to something other than "Milan legend".

So, for todays conversation:

Who is your favourite Milan player in the current squad, and why?

Mine is Pierre Kalulu, followed very closely by Sandro Tonali. To me they symbolize both our project and the type of player personalities we want representing this club for the next 10-15 years.
I'm indecisive on random things, so that's gonna be a big ask to customize stuff.

As far as my favorite player? I actually really love this team. It would hurt to see any of these major pieces leave. They have an energy that I love. I always had a soft spot for the 10-12 squad, because they were good, and I thought they could have been the start of a new cycle had we kept Ibra and TS. This team is one we watched grow, and it's like our confidence in being Milan again was granted by them.

So Kalulu is just this good kid becoming one of the best young CB in the world, Tomori is this alien slash matrix character defying physics, Theo is a train who looks like he would go for glamor but is intent on rebuilding Milan, Maignan is like Gandalf and a lion combined, Calabria is a kid who has no physical gifts but has worked hard to become captain (and his story about growing up, buying tickets in the curva nord to watch Milan games because it was cheaper, it just... he's a real Milan fan), Bennacer is class on the ball but fights to the end, Tonali is a golden boy who was pushed to the side and fought for his place and to achieve his dream, Leao is the hotshot talent who actually is learning, wants to learn, to grow and to use his superpowers, and of course there is Kjaer who is like a Field General, marshaling the troops, or the spirit of our subs, pushing themselves like Rebic running after every ball or Tata saving the pen against Inter or even Samu winning points and crying because of what it meant to him... you see Daniel scoring and how that continues a legacy, or even Brahim's flashes of talent and how that changed the Inter game, the turning point of the season, Krunic being selfless, Florenzi always smiling, without ego, pushing to come back from surgery twice to help the team, even Balo running and pressing after nearly getting his leg snapped in half, and how can you not cheer for Messias with his story? Even Alexis, who busts a lung every time he is on the pitch, and needles opponents, or Giroud's face when he scores the second against Inter? He is clutch. Romagnoli caring, fighting, clearing header off the line against Inter, or Gabbia having the courage to step on the pitch when he is so worried about making another mistake. Even Kessie, when you see a man using sheer will to overpower everyone, you wish he wasn't being an idiot and leaving, but that is his loss...

Originally, I was going to say Ibra, because I love his attitude, the behind the mask attitude, the tremendous talent, capable of the spectacular that isn't some thunderbolt of Thor, but the dedication of someone doing whatever they can to emerge from a tough life. That is the attitude these boys need, and Ibra (and Kjaer) provide that big brother energy while Pioli has given them the support and plan to maximize them...

But man, this team, I'm so proud of them.

I think about that Milan fan crying when we were beating Liverpool. We missed this team, these boys, they gave us our heart back. I understand why he was crying, it was like our souls were lost and it was these boys who brought us back.

So I can't pick one, this team... they brought Milan back for me, and I will always appreciate them for that.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Will be kind of funny and maybe a bit scary if InvestCorp ends up buying prInter. Given the recent directives from China, they will probably end up dropping the asking price, so that may actually happen.
Thats actually not a bad thing - can move forward with new stadium, another strong Italian team for Serie A and CL and forces us to not rest one second.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
The festival he himself started. People used hours of their time trying to locate his whereabouts out of sincere concern for his well-being and he shows up with a shrug and fuck off.

Really cool dude.

Agreed, but it doesn't really matter to me. It only tells me that we have great people on the forum who were willing to use hours of their time to find someone they haven't met in real life. It means that this forum means a lot to them and I am happy to be a part of it. Especially now that we are on the verge of winning a beautiful prize. Forza R&B.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
any chances of Mbappe requesting for Samu and Krunic at PSG? :lol:

Also think about their coach whoever it will be..you wanna sub me out at 70'? Aight say goodbye to your job :lol:

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Mike Maignan. Winner. Leader. Modern goalkeeper. Allows us to do so much tactically in our buildup. Love the guy.
An incredible signing by MMM especially when you consider the circumstances of his signing.

Donna and his agent playing the greed game only to be told by MMM “We have your replacement signed already you can leave, best of luck with your future”

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Disgusting or not, a big L for Perez.

With Vinicius, it wasn't really their biggest need anyway. I'm not scared of a Real Madrid bid for Leao, I don't think Perez wants to hurt us anyway.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Disgusting or not, a big L for Perez.

With Vinicius, it wasn't really their biggest need anyway. I'm not scared of a Real Madrid bid for Leao, I don't think Perez wants to hurt us anyway.
How so when Perez and Madrid shit all over them in the CL next year?

again

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
How so when Perez and Madrid shit all over them in the CL next year?

again
You know how so. He likes big publicity for RM.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
This is an opinion I think about all the time:

From the owners and Gazidis we have been given a strict financial framework which makes top 4 likely but titles unlikely.

Paolo Maldini is the difference. His guidance of the technical area is the difference, and is what will enable us to compete even without free economic reigns. Also under RedBird. Maldini is the certainty that elevates the decision making and building of the squad, because he knows quality, he knows what a winning group needs, he radiates confidence and success.

I've believed this about Maldini ever since he came. We don't need major signings to become a major European player, because we have Maldini and his wisdom, vision and experience. Theo is the embodiment of that work, I think he can become a Ballon d'Or-winner once the teams quality enables him to score those insane goals on the biggest stage in the CL.
Pioli has been the biggest factor for me.
Maldini could've made slightly better decisions in the summer and January. Even a free agent or loan to fight with Diaz. But that's being super super picky.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pioli has been the biggest factor for me.
Maldini could've made slightly better decisions in the summer and January. Even a free agent or loan to fight with Diaz. But that's being super super picky.
Yeah, I'm not taking anything away from Pioli. I love him. But Paolo has given him wonderful conditions to shine.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Of the 21,500 seats at MAPEI Stadium, at least 18,000 are expected to be occupied by Milan fans on Sunday. [La Gazzetta dello Sport]

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Of the 21,500 seats at MAPEI Stadium, at least 18,000 are expected to be occupied by Milan fans on Sunday. [La Gazzetta dello Sport]
Curious to know how they estimated this.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Has Mbappe pissed Perez off for good? PSG have only extended him just to sell him yr down the line... Utd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule