The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
What would be a good valuation for a striker who is 22, scored 6 goals in 1 CL season and 26 G / 4 A in one of the top 5 leagues, is really fast, good with both feet and an all round skillful player? Just curious what do you think in today's market, what would be a number not considered overvalued?
I think overvalued in the sense his actual goals minus expected goals is massive (he’s had a flukey season)

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
If Romagnoli had like 20% more speed, he would be a completely different player.

I think in Chelsea's back three, maybe he could work, but the lack of links between him and Juve really confuse me. It seems like he is Lazio bound, though.

I look forward to the editorial pieces at football-italia "just asking" if it was a mistake for us to let him go because he had a good performance against Fiorentina while Tomori and Kalulu grindes out a 0-0 second leg CL semi to progress to the final.
My brother, if any player had 20% more of any attribute they'd be completely different players.
Brahim and Saelemaekers with 20% more passing and vision?

Kjaer doesn't have that 20% extra speed but is a good defender .. there are not so fast defenders out there (not ideal in today's game but) handling their own.

Romagnoli's handicap is not just lacking Speed. it's also lacking the things that could make up for his lack of speed, Aggressiveness, bravery, pro-activity...

i do 100% agree he'd be a good fit at Juve in a more reactive "come and attack us" defending. i don't believe Chealsea would be interested though. and even if they are i don't think he'd chose them.

Last edited:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Tomorrow. Scudetto. Champions.

giphy.gif
Live action penguins? :eek:
Possible home video
Shit just got real

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would pick Broja over Nunez. I watched two full games of Nunez in Portuguese league. Not impressed. Broja plays in the best league in the world in avarege team. But that is enough to see his qualities. At Milan he can become world class.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
My brother, if any player had 20% more of any attribute they'd be completely different players.
Brahim and Saelemaekers with 20% more passing and vision?

Kjaer doesn't have that 20% extra speed but is a good defender player... they are not so fast defenders out there (not ideal in today's game but) handling their own.

Romagnoli's handicap is not just lacking Speed. it's also lacking the things that could make up for his lack of speed, Aggressiveness, bravery, pro-activity...

i do 100% agree he'd be a good fit at Juve in a more reactive "come and attack us" defending. i don't believe Chealsea would be interested though. and even if they are i don't think he'd chose them.
Okay, yes, when you put it that way, it sounds silly, lol.

I still think Romagnoli has quality, but I don't think he suits how aggressive we want to play. Kjaer is faster than Romagnoli but he also has grown. I think Kjaer at Fener or Lille would be seen as vastly different to Romagnoli.

If he goes to Lazio, I think he will have an Acerbi-like rise in the Italy squad. But I agree, he doesn't have the positioning or experience to minimize the lack of speed he has. And he's definitely slower than Kjaer, even now, let alone at same age.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Chelsea are lining up a summer move for AC Milan captain Alessio Romagnoli who is out of contract at the end of the season, but so are other big clubs across Europe. :eek:
Capitano :proud:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What would be a good valuation for a striker who is 22, scored 6 goals in 1 CL season and 26 G / 4 A in one of the top 5 leagues, is really fast, good with both feet and an all round skillful player? Just curious what do you think in today's market, what would be a number not considered overvalued?
Overvalued because he's overachieving his xG by an insane level. Let's wait another season to see if he's just on red hot form, or if this is actually his baseline. Seems crazy to spend so much knowing that his xG is much lower than his actual goals scored.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Only because Donnamooja isn't playing in the top 5 leagues :o
joke was used a little earlier but still top notch variant joke

Worth a thumbs up

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
blackout mode

no phone calls no texting no interaction with anyone other than hand signals and facial expressions

definitely no talking

no TV

Only RnB for 24 hours then match time

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Okay, yes, when you put it that way, it sounds silly, lol.

I still think Romagnoli has quality, but I don't think he suits how aggressive we want to play. Kjaer is faster than Romagnoli but he also has grown. I think Kjaer at Fener or Lille would be seen as vastly different to Romagnoli.

If he goes to Lazio, I think he will have an Acerbi-like rise in the Italy squad. But I agree, he doesn't have the positioning or experience to minimize the lack of speed he has. And he's definitely slower than Kjaer, even now, let alone at same age.
Fair enough.

we can only wish him good luck and thanks for his superb professionalism and contribution, immense after lockdown.

he'd succeed in a team better suited for him, and that Style and Ambition... just like he was a success for us when we played defensive and aimed to qualify for EL.
not too late to follow Berardi's example and be a legend at a club of that level (or a little higher like Lazio)

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso

Tebas publicly roasting PSG

What PSG is going to do by renewing Mbappé with large amounts of money (to know where and how he pays them) after losing €700M in recent seasons and having more than €600M in wages, is an INSULT to football. Al-Khelafi is as dangerous as the Super League.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
6550b4b0-f88b-4edc-824b-672a2474e8b9-jpeg.4527

Attachments

• 6550B4B0-F88B-4EDC-824B-672A2474E8B9.jpeg
    6550B4B0-F88B-4EDC-824B-672A2474E8B9.jpeg
    673 KB · Views: 167

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I hate Real Madrid

Really bad.. I think more than Juve and Inter
hate tier list

1. Juventus, Inter, Barca, Atletico, Real M, Bayern, Liverpool, Manchester United, Chelsea, Ajax, Dortmund, Porto, Benfica, PSV
2. Benevento, Swindon Town, S.P.A.L., MLS clubs, Inter Milan primavera, Juventus primavera, Manchester City
3. US Mens and Women's National Team
4. PSG
5. Lazio, Roma, Napoli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule