• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Why u got chelsea so high man? Don't know about you, but Im from London, and trust me, despite abramovic era Chelsea are actually quite a likeable team and seen as a 'cool' club. The most disliked clubs in England seem to Liverpool (because media bias), man utd, Arsenal, Spurs, and Burnley (everyone hates burnley).

agree with the rest of your list, Inter are by far my host hated, such an extremely unlikeable club, and they always seem to have ugly cuntish looking players
serious question though

you read my hate tier list post and didn't chuckle?

Just a little?

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
watch this and listen to the song . just perfect :b:
this is how you should do it

indeed, music can make or "break" the video.
getting all your senses involved.

back to the Adli video. you're right, that finesse could not be more perfectly matched with any other music that the one chosen.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
That’ll be a very good deal for them.
Am I the only one who think he is not a very good defender? Like Bonucci, he can deliver quality ball forwards thus making him a good player.
Nah hes quality defender. Same as Skriniar

De vrij is the bum

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Nah hes quality defender. Same as Skriniar

De vrij is the bum
his actual defending doesn't convince me....admittedly, i've seen him in full games maybe only 5-6 times.
ability to deliver, importance in their build up is great.
but defending (that i have seen) he's in the Bonucci league .... i could be wrong

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
his actual defending doesn't convince me....admittedly, i've seen him in full games maybe only 5-6 times.
ability to deliver, importance in their build up is great.
but defending (that i have seen) he's in the Bonucci league .... i could be wrong
Bonucci is the worst of the worst 😂 personally i wouldnt put him that low. Hes pretty solid and still young

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can you guys imagine how good this team is going to be next year with Adli? LMBO

Never mind Origi, Sanches, Boat Man, and whatever else these beautiful directors and Big Bird have in store for us.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I never qualify a cb as great defender without seeing him play in a back 4. Same for Bremer

Those back 3 merchants can be misleading

also fair.

but even in the back 3, when it comes down to defending Bastoni still shows "not greatness" ... Bremer does show quality there at least.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Skriniar is a perfect Inter defender. Zero class, all brute. Compare to Kalulu, who is pure class and sexy
You gotta admit that fucker mastered the brutality without getting booked for it

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Can you guys imagine how good this team is going to be next year with Adli? LMBO

Never mind Origi, Sanches, Boat Man, and whatever else these beautiful directors and Big Bird have in store for us.
indeed. this team does not need much to reach the next level
i've made 60M mercato, 6 players. in my mind and it's beautiful.
i need to get in touch with Maldini. ASAP

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You gotta admit that fucker mastered the brutality without getting booked for it
Yeah, if he played for Milan FIGC would have put him in prison under the guard of police that have Inter luggage.

Milan is Baresi, Maldini, Nesta… Inter is… well… Materazzi.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
And now a guy just pointed at my shirt (Milan away 17/18) and was like "I like them, but I also like Real Madrid" lol.
why i carry a weapon...that merits a brandishing :o

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
indeed. this team does not need much to reach the next level
i've made 60M mercato, 6 players. in my mind and it's beautiful.
i need to get in touch with Maldini. ASAP
Some interesting decisions to be made. Assuming Botman, Sanches, and Origi arrive, we need a starting RW and a backup for Theo. The other big question is whether or not we go with an upgrade at CF (especially if Ibra leaves), or do we go by committee with Origi, Giroud, Rebic (and Ibra if he stays).

The more I fucking think about it, the more Scamacca makes sense, he just screams Inter with those tattoos man

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
indeed, music can make or "break" the video.
getting all your senses involved.

back to the Adli video. you're right, that finesse could not be more perfectly matched with any other music that the one chosen.
Redondo was one of my favorite players growing up, so when he came here I was elated (and sad when he got injured), and I think this video (the music in the first half of it) fits him perfectly:

I feel like players don't dribble with that smooth, languid style, it's much more rare, I see it in Tonali and in Adli as today it's always very, short, choppy dribbles.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yo, players are going to start showing up at Casa Milan next week to sign contracts. That’s how Maldini does business. Imagine we win the Scudetto and next week Renato lands in Milan and so on. And Adli is going to arrive.

Then, Kessie apologizes at the San Siro and sends whichever Catalan hillbilly is running Barca a picture of his new Milan contract under his wiener

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
These guys talking like we're some peasant team dreaming about lifting trophies.. the banter era done you in..
In my time as a Milan supporter, I have only ever watched Milan lift the Super Coppa Italiana trophy. So yes, this Scudetto is extremely important for me, and I can't wait for it to happen.

Sent from my moto g(40) fusion using Tapatalk

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not in Europe. He gets torched in Europe. I've seen one game of his where I was impressed with him, truly impressed. He's not a good defender, he just hits people and gets away with it, but not in Europe. Against Liverpool in the second leg? I was genuinely impressed. Otherwise? I think Bastoni and De Vrij are better, even if De Vrij is not at his best in the second half of this season.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Yo, players are going to start showing up at Casa Milan next week to sign contracts. That’s how Maldini does business. Imagine we win the Scudetto and next week Renato lands in Milan and so on. And Adli is going to arrive.

Then, Kessie apologizes at the San Siro and sends whichever Catalan hillbilly is running Barca a picture of his new Milan contract under his wiener
Wished that could happen. Many wont admit it but kessie is a big loss. Fantastic DM

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wished that could happen. Many wont admit it but kessie is a big loss. Fantastic DM
I will certainly miss his durability and availability, but I think tactically speaking having DMs who can offer more going forward will help this side more than Kessie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule