The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
lol was hoping to watch some of Adli's final Bordeaux match and he isn't even called up

shame

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Redondo was one of my favorite players growing up, so when he came here I was elated (and sad when he got injured), and I think this video (the music in the first half of it) fits him perfectly:

I feel like players don't dribble with that smooth, languid style, it's much more rare, I see it in Tonali and in Adli as today it's always very, short, choppy dribbles.

Redondo, Riquelme, an injury-free Gourcuff, Pastore and even Galliani's favorite, Ganso, are the type of midfielders I love. Elegant footballers you'd spend hours watching compilations of on Youtube.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Not in Europe. He gets torched in Europe. I've seen one game of his where I was impressed with him, truly impressed. He's not a good defender, he just hits people and gets away with it, but not in Europe. Against Liverpool in the second leg? I was genuinely impressed. Otherwise? I think Bastoni and De Vrij are better, even if De Vrij is not at his best in the second half of this season.
I respect your opinion but i disagree. Its not like hes making blatant fouls and refs are letting it slide. Fact that hes that aggressive and a brute with only 4 yellows speak for his skills

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Redondo was one of my favorite players growing up, so when he came here I was elated (and sad when he got injured), and I think this video (the music in the first half of it) fits him perfectly:

I feel like players don't dribble with that smooth, languid style, it's much more rare, I see it in Tonali and in Adli as today it's always very, short, choppy dribbles.

great player indeed. too bad we could not enjoy him.

about dribbling. we're in a generation of players growing up watching Dinho and Messi...the quick feets... i think that has to do with it.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Redondo, Riquelme, an injury-free Gourcuff, Pastore and even Galliani's favorite, Ganso, are the type of midfielders I love. Elegant footballers you'd spend hours watching compilations of on Youtube.
I hate Riquelme, but I remember thinking that Gourcuff would take over Kaka's place when he came here. What a little shit he turned out to be.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
hate tier list

1. Juventus, Inter, Barca, Atletico, Real M, Bayern, Liverpool, Manchester United, Chelsea, Ajax, Dortmund, Porto, Benfica, PSV
2. Benevento, Swindon Town, S.P.A.L., MLS clubs, Inter Milan primavera, Juventus primavera, Manchester City
3. US Mens and Women's National Team
4. PSG
5. Lazio, Roma, Napoli
:ibralol:
:lol:

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Yo, players are going to start showing up at Casa Milan next week to sign contracts. That’s how Maldini does business. Imagine we win the Scudetto and next week Renato lands in Milan and so on. And Adli is going to arrive.

Then, Kessie apologizes at the San Siro and sends whichever Catalan hillbilly is running Barca a picture of his new Milan contract under his wiener
about Kessie, i'm actually fine with his departure. curious to see us with a more technical DM enforcer.

physical and defensive presence, with great tactical awareness (instinctively switch up with CBs out of position when needed) but can send good passes forward.

that's why in my 60m mercato i Have old Witsel for "free" ... i belive can play the role for a season or 2.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
lol was hoping to watch some of Adli's final Bordeaux match and he isn't even called up

shame
would be foolish to expect him to be our starting CAM when he's struggling lately to get playing time for worst team in a farmers league. we obviously need a safe (backup) option. idk if renato is the answer for this problem. usually not his position

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
would be foolish to expect him to be our starting CAM when he's struggling lately to get playing time for worst team in a farmers league. we obviously need a safe (backup) option. idk if renato is the answer for this problem. usually not his position
Yes... he's not playing today because he's not good enough... 10/10 analysis.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
His skillset would fit like a glove

We shouldn't use the decisions of one of the worst-run clubs in Europe's top-flight as any sort of indicator. I have seen enough Bordeaux matches to conclude he is their best creative outlet and cannot come up with a logical reason for them not to play him except for his impending departure

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
God I hate the US national football teams

root against them in the WC

I do

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Yo, players are going to start showing up at Casa Milan next week to sign contracts. That’s how Maldini does business. Imagine we win the Scudetto and next week Renato lands in Milan and so on. And Adli is going to arrive.

Then, Kessie apologizes at the San Siro and sends whichever Catalan hillbilly is running Barca a picture of his new Milan contract under his wiener
Renato , Botman and Origi all at same day after we won the Scudetto :proud:

like what Paolo did last year with Mike , we beat atalanta and Secured CL Spot and then BOOM ... Mike joined Milan .

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Who has an AC Meelan tattoo

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

like what Paolo did last year with Mike , we beat atalanta and Secured CL Spot and then BOOM ... Mike joined Milan .
I care more about Leao's renewal than any of these incomings tbh

Hopefully, he signs his contract as a part of his game-winning goal celebration

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso

Actually, I would love a MM-level surprise signing out of the blue with minimum fuss. Galliani got me into the habit of dreaming about Mr. Xs all the time :proud: (n/h)

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
how fucking sad is mbappe with his post-signature interviews..how he loves france, how he grew up here and wants to continue with this amazing project yada yada. its not like nasser cashed out 300 mil for you to stay in paris..not even for the next 5 years but 3.
pathetic

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Genoese and Venetians relegated together? Serves them right for all the medieval atrocities :o

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I need Paolo to sign a player while riding a bike just once this summer

5b3508f2a1394954a50da65269ca9610.png

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Yes... he's not playing today because he's not good enough... 10/10 analysis.
he barely played 90min in his last 15 games, in two of them not even called up but okay:lol:
His skillset would fit like a glove

We shouldn't use the decisions of one of the worst-run clubs in Europe's top-flight as any sort of indicator. I have seen enough Bordeaux matches to conclude he is their best creative outlet and cannot come up with a logical reason for them not to play him except for his impending departure
his skillset is one thing. evolving his game to another level is a different one. judging by his whoscored ratings his last games were not good. still think it's foolish and unfair to expect him as starting CAM. we are talking about going from dead last place in french league to the best team in a top 3 league.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
chiellini :lol:

fuck off to oblivion

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
We had better.
Rui , Boban & Kaka.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
watch this and listen to the song . just perfect :b:
this is how you should do it

Btw, this channel makes the best Milan vids.
there's another one, 360edition, not so heavily Milan specific, but also great videos as well...

a lot of the others are shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule