The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
In my time as a Milan supporter, I have only ever watched Milan lift the Super Coppa Italiana trophy. So yes, this Scudetto is extremely important for me, and I can't wait for it to happen.

Sent from my moto g(40) fusion using Tapatalk
Got it bro! I always feel like there's no way someone would join us during the banter era 😅

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

we will pocket the fuck out of oshimen with The wall

Inter and Juve… I want to shit on inter and Juve for the next cycle

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
If you’re so inclined:

I am :) 20 minutes in, kind of annoying that they showed three replays of Di Vaios goal and none of Kakas versus Empoli.

My son has been sleeping on my chest for four hours in the living room while Mom gets some rest. I've watched four hours of Milan footage now.

My entire system and frame is primed towards a title.

FORZA MILAN!!!

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
blackout mode

no phone calls no texting no interaction with anyone other than hand signals and facial expressions

definitely no talking

no TV

Only RnB for 24 hours then match time
You're doing 'jutsu' now?

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
I have 0 hate for Madrid
They're the best team in the world.
Game recognizes Game.

We can/may supplant them some day.
Inter are naturally hateful because they are our city rivals and broke off from Milan. Juve are Juve.... provincial shithole masquerading as a big deal. ManUtd and Barca are obvious. We're contractually obligated to hate Liverpool. And of course City and PSG are nobody pretenders.

But Madrid is legit the king
As Perez says there has always been a rivalry and admiration between us.
I can't never hate RM too. It's like...it would be lonely standing alone at the top, right?

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Osimhen is so overhyped, he is injured half the season, whoever pays 80m plus for him is an idiot.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
That would be a nice way to kick start tenure. Moncada missing? Sometime ago there were rumors he wanted to take up a DS role in France.
I don’t know the organigram but I’m guessing Maldini and Massara are the ones appointed directly by the CEO … Moncada and other below them are their appointees . So it goes without saying.

Though, I could swear I saw this exact same tweet a few weeks ago with investcorp instead of redbird.
I’m suspect if a new potential buyer arise, we’ll see similar tweet with their name. :lol:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Time to channel your inner alpha.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
I am :) 20 minutes in, kind of annoying that they showed three replays of Di Vaios goal and none of Kakas versus Empoli.

My son has been sleeping on my chest for four hours in the living room while Mom gets some rest. I've watched four hours of Milan footage now.

My entire system and frame is primed towards a title.

FORZA MILAN!!!
Nice. I am fighting a bad cold, but despite the fatigue I know I’m going to get little sleep tonight.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nice. I am fighting a bad cold, but despite the fatigue I know I’m going to get little sleep tonight.
Lots of water and blankets. Hopefully adrenaline cancels the cold for the important hours.

PS: What a great season by Pancaro in 03/04, on a years loan... Played like a champ at LB that season. Edit: I see now that he actually stayed for two seasons. How was he in 04/05? I could only see selected CL games at that time.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Would you guys take Isco as our AM for next season? The guy still has the talent IMO. Pioli could rediscover his level and passion. I’d get him for AM if his wages aren’t too high.

The RW must be elite/world class but I think Isco as AM could be good

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
13 hours 56 minutes and 13 seconds

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Lots of water and blankets. Hopefully adrenaline cancels the cold for the important hours.

PS: What a great season by Pancaro in 03/04, on a years loan... Played like a champ at LB that season. Edit: I see now that he actually stayed for two seasons. How was he in 04/05? I could only see selected CL games at that time.
Pancaro. What a guy.

I always liked him and Favalli despite their limitations.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule