The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
I'm surprised there's still someone HERE who praise d'cunt Berardi after last night match.

So you're not THAT typical R'n'B, eh. What are you then? A Spy? Merda undercover? Someone like cuckan maybe?
*you're repeatedly praising an Interista afterall
Lol Sassuolo's CEO already confirmed that Maldini is interested in Berardi and has spoken to him before about him so what does that make Paolo?

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What made you change your mind? or is it just that you are still high from last night's title-winning adrenaline rush.

For me, it's just not logical that an investor would come, get Milan for 1.3-1.8b (that is the reported range) and then not invest money, it's just not sane.

Then the brand will go down in value and they are just losing money, and I really don't think they can get this money back at least not in such a short time as Eliott by re-selling.

So they can only do this in the long run by investing and keeping Milan at the top.

If they plan to get profits, they need to invest in the new stadium and in new players if they want to get far in the CL because that's where the sponsors will come to offer more money.

So your point that they will invest 1.3b and then only keep us in TOP 4 and just get us into CL only for us to get shit on in the group stage makes no sense at least for me.
Just this bold part,i still think that red.... wont invest any and maybe sell and invest,but lets see couse i am so happy about scudeto.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Im still tired from celebrations...

From tommoriw on its mercato time.

Today we just love this team!!!❤🖤

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
just on jube game we lost 4-5 mil couse of stupid seria a decisions and without covid and after scudeto we will see yearly selling tickets go over 50 k

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fellas redbird is flying to Milano today to close.

70% for 1.3b
30% Elliott shares will be mandatory sale in 5 years for 500m

They will announce the sale soon and closing will be in a couple of months. (Meaning no need to freeze preparations for next season)

Hoping for Gazidis to stay.

Diavolo where are these numbers coming from?

It looks crazy to me that we are sold to Lee for 750m (think it was something like that)
Then Eliott gets us for 370m, and in 3-4 years of some low-mid investing sells us for 1.8B

And how did the price go from almost selling to Investcorp for 1.1B to RedBird for 1.8B.

is it because of the Chelsea sale?

Wish they sold us to RedBird for 1.2B would leave more money for them to invest.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
:lol: :lol: Hakan instead of Tonali. What have these people been smoking?!
It's not opinionated, it's based on stats and the data Opta collects. Hakan will have a higher rating because he creates 90% of his chances through set-pieces. Useless in open play though.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
Read somewhere on Twitter that Kessies agent is asking for a stay.
Would love to keep him here..
The dude is never injured which is a very very important aspect. If he accepts reasonable terms, i hope we don't hold a grudge.
And he looked like last season Kessie in the final 6 games.

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
can someone link me that picture with the top 5 leagues winners salaries net paid?
cant find it now and I need to brag some more to friends with it.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
By his logic Hakan Calhanoglu is a two time scudetto winner. Put some respek on his name.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I would hope so, if they agree to what Maldini offers. Maybe he realizes now what we're building ahead of schedule. He can win more with us than with current Barca.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
didnt he already had his medicals with barcelona?
Barca needs to sell first to register him.
Plus their cost to sign Raphinha went up with Leeds not being relegated. They need to free up 20 million gross salary to add Lewandowski as well.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Next year’s scuddeto race is going to be mouthwatering. I want that 2 star so badly

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
cmon man lol

obviously thats not true

Diavolo where are these numbers coming from?

It looks crazy to me that we are sold to Lee for 750m (think it was something like that)
Then Eliott gets us for 370m, and in 3-4 years of some low-mid investing sells us for 1.8B

And how did the price go from almost selling to Investcorp for 1.1B to RedBird for 1.8B.

is it because of the Chelsea sale?

Wish they sold us to RedBird for 1.2B would leave more money for them to invest.
It's the quoted price everywhere really, 1.3 rising to 1.8 over time

but yeah overall Elliot asked for more than the initial 1bn price because of the Chelsea figures

can someone link me that picture with the top 5 leagues winners salaries net paid?
cant find it now and I need to brag some more to friends with it.
I tried this with a friend of mine and he just said it sounds like someone is being underpaid

didn't really have a rebuttal

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
10 + 10 = 20 but also 0 + 0 = 2!
He will come up with a new theory that Super Coppa + Coppa > Scudetto as 2> 1 and Super Coppa is 'Super'

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I feel like the beef we had with Sassuolol officially ended yesterday. Now salernitana and spezia are our new enemies

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Selling snake and getting Mike Maignan is the best immediate impact, value for money transfer in the history of football.

Im not even kidding. What else comes close?

Probably #2 is Kaka for 8m

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan is now ranked 18th by their model. Same zone as Arsenal and Atletico. Realistically possible to get into top 10 by end of next season.

This looks like Shaka's power rankings.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Milan is now ranked 18th by their model. Same zone as Arsenal and Atletico. Realistically possible to get into top 10 by end of next season.

A huge part of this model is the value of players on transfermarkt and last seasons success. We should be higher next season for sure.

Liedholm

sugondese
Reaction score
it'll be funny if really he pulled an mbappe to barcunt. imagine madrid and barca get bamboozled. hope it doesnt change anything regarding renato sanchez deal. still, elliot owe one marquee signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule