The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think the question is his role - should he join management or as player.
Wouldn't mind him staying on a lower salary.

Origi and Giroud rotating good enough or maybe even throw Belotti in the mix. I don't think Lazetic is ready

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
I dunno, Scamacca have that 'terrorizing aura' whenever he got the ball. CDK looks too humble for me
Yep plus CDK has only played in the Belgian league so who knows if he'd be able to make the step up to Serie A whereas Scamacca is already proven at a midtable side.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Now with Campos at PSG, we better be ready to get raided for Lille boys. After Neymar ( if they manage to offload him ), I can see an offer coming for Leao.

I wouldn’t exclude a Maignan-Donnarumma swab attempt.

Anyway, fuck PSG.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He has a lot of potential. Thing is that I'm not fully convinced he's the guy we're looking for, especially when we keep playing this formation. He's a completely different kind of striker than Scamacca f.e. CDK is a lot more dynamic, good passing, technique and finishing and doesn't have any significant weaknesses but I'm wondering if he can hold his own alone up top. At Bruges he's always paired to another striker. But if we were to play a formation with two strikers (4-4-2, 3-5-2 variation) we should be all over him.
And since I've seen Lang's name pop up here: Stay clear.
Thanks for the insight. I don't think we need CDK then since I don't see us switching any time soon.

I think we found our Salah in Leao, but we are looking for our Mane.

What is the issue with Lang? I've heard rumblings of attitude problems?

ACMilanello

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Bruh, I always believe that Ibra (and in some degree, Kjaer) is got something to do with this team mentality. Now I'm afraid what will happened with Pioli if we don't extend Ibra 😅🤣
Love the Zlatan speech, he is a true Milan icon. I remember being on an airport and reading the news that T.Silva and Ibra were being sold and being dumbfounded, should've never let them leave. They were not only two of the best players in their respective positions, but also immense leaders who knew what it meant to play for Milan. With that being said I'm not worried when/if Zlatan leaves, I think MMM has done an incredible job of filling the team with enough leaders and players with strong mentalities to take on the mantle after he leaves. Tomori was screaming at the players when we were up 3 goals with 10 minutes left, Maignan always focused and communicating, even Theo is growing into a leader, the list goes on.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
@Samaldinho stop the scamacca train for me
CdTt.gif

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
A bit more accurate than Opta :lol:

It feels SO GOOD to see half the starting XI made up of MILAN players just like the good 'ol days :proud:

PS: Lol Berardi topping all the team of the year lists :LOL: :proud:

#Berardi4Ballond'Or

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's more versatile than Scamacca but has played triple the number of career games @ CF than AM and very few on either wing. Also, he played 30 games this season up front so I doubt we're looking at him as a serious option for any other position besides CF. Therefore, I much prefer Scamacca who averages a goal/assist every 1.5 games in Serie A for midtable Sassuolo.

It depends. A player doesn't have to play just 1 role within a game. Pioli ball is quite flexible. We often saw Leao and even Theo going into the middle. Sometimes there was Leao even on the right. Then there were games where Zlatan dropped back and was playing as playmaker. Now there is Giroud who just plays as a striker only, but he became starter only after injury issues to Zlatan.

A more versatile attacking player suits the Pioli Milan game much more

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Now with Campos at PSG, we better be ready to get raided for Lille boys. After Neymar ( if they manage to offload him ), I can see an offer coming for Leao.

I wouldn’t exclude a Maignan-Donnarumma swab attempt.

Anyway, fuck PSG.
Okay, relax man. Campos will end Leonardo and PSG being morons, but listen to yourself man.

Maignan-Donna swap? Leao has a 150m release clause. They can kiss our ass.

The only issue we might have is that players like Adli being thrown away by PSG even when they make the Ligue 1 teal of the year might stop under Campos.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@Samaldinho stop the scamacca train for me
CdTt.gif
With a gif like that you are triggering my childhood in India where I suddenly want to appear in front of you in a field, looking out from behind a tree as I sing to you about why Scamacca is a good player when suddenly 40 trained dancers and I have a coordinated dance number before it starts raining.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
It depends. A player doesn't have to play just 1 role within a game. Pioli ball is quite flexible. We often saw Leao and even Theo going into the middle. Sometimes there was Leao even on the right. Then there were games where Zlatan dropped back and was playing as playmaker. Now there is Giroud who just plays as a striker only, but he became starter only after injury issues to Zlatan.

A more versatile attacking player suits the Pioli Milan game much more
Scamacca isn't just a one dimensional goal-line hugger either...he LOVES to drop deep and his hold/link up play is first class and key to bringing in other players around him like Berardi + Raspadori. However, the financial aspect is what could swing things in CDK's favour along with his versatility.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Also Scammaca has nice longshot power i like that.
doesnt matter if he cant hit the target. hugo almeida and ronny could kill people with their shot power but ended up in greece and portugal

also he has an inter face

Reaction score
Fav. Players
M. Suarez, L. Biglia, Mbokani, Kakà, Zlatan
Thanks for the insight. I don't think we need CDK then since I don't see us switching any time soon.

I think we found our Salah in Leao, but we are looking for our Mane.

What is the issue with Lang? I've heard rumblings of attitude problems?
Talented but just a fucking dumbass on and off the pitch. Has sang some antisemitic stuff about us Anderlecht fans after winning the title with Bruges last season, a lot of unnecessary yellow cards, mannerisms etc. I wouldn't want him anywhere near our dressing room.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Scamacca isn't just a one dimensional goal-line hugger either...he LOVES to drop deep and his hold/link up play is first class and key to bringing in other players around him like Berardi + Raspadori. However, the financial aspect is what could swing things in CDK's favour along with his versatility.
Scamacca is a poor man's Ibra. But imagine him learning from Ibra directly?

CDK is hyped in England, his price will be insane. Scamacca is only known to nerds outside of Italy. Yes, there is Italian tax on him, but, unless Napoli sells Osimhen, Inter are our only competition for him, and they don't have money.

Scamacca wants to stay in Italy, so we can probably get him on a deal similar to Tonali. I honestly think he would be cheaper than CDK.

He's my number one realistic choice for striker. Let him and Origi battle it out next year while learning from Ibra and Giroud.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@brk you'd like 1:46. Look at all the tactical information pinned up on the wall :D
Talking about 1:46..i love how Kalulu is like.. I'm the champion of italy but..pssst dont tell anyone, keep quiet :lol:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
With a gif like that you are triggering my childhood in India where I suddenly want to appear in front of you in a field, looking out from behind a tree as I sing to you about why Scamacca is a good player when suddenly 40 trained dancers and I have a coordinated dance number before it starts raining.
Check out #30 on the top performing international RW list and thank me later. One of your Indian bruh's is currently tearing it up for a top club in Austria.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Scamacca is a poor man's Ibra. But imagine him learning from Ibra directly?

CDK is hyped in England, his price will be insane. Scamacca is only known to nerds outside of Italy. Yes, there is Italian tax on him, but, unless Napoli sells Osimhen, Inter are our only competition for him, and they don't have money.

Scamacca wants to stay in Italy, so we can probably get him on a deal similar to Tonali. I honestly think he would be cheaper than CDK.

He's my number one realistic choice for striker. Let him and Origi battle it out next year while learning from Ibra and Giroud.
I think if Milan buy anyone from Sassuolo it'll be Traore or Berardi. I could see Scamacca going to Inter if they sell Lautaro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule