Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Guys and girls please try to keep Scudetto festivities into the scudetto match thread for memory. Dont let your content get lost in the commode

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Silvio definitely thinking about buying a minority stake in the club right now

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Paul: So you're telling my if we win again I have to ride this noisy 6 hour bus ride again? Get me the fucking Hajis on the phone, I'm selling.
He already made the call lol...

Alardhi at the World Economic Forum: "First of all I want to congratulate Milan on winning the championship. Obviously for legal reasons I can't say much else. Milan is a great club. The situation is that we are really interested in the sports industry, we want invest in it. We have seen many opportunities in European football. "

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA

Alardhi at the World Economic Forum: "First of all I want to congratulate Milan on winning the championship. Obviously for legal reasons I can't say much else. Milan is a great club. The situation is that we are really interested in the sports industry, we want invest in it. We have seen many opportunities in European football. "

Doesn't really say much tbh.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
damn. the phrase "the last Scudetto we won" has a whole new meaning and feeling to it

BobbySwizz

Primavera
Reaction score

Traore or Bajrami rotating with Adli maybe? If some people have concerns about how quickly Adli adjusts to Serie A then I think that would be a nice luxury.

I see Ederson there as well. Underrated gem at Salernitana. I figured he could be snatched for cheap if they got relegated

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
fucking insane ♥️
FTd-4MAXwAUD32b
🖤

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Traore or Bajrami rotating with Adli maybe? If some people have concerns about how quickly Adli adjusts to Serie A then I think that would be a nice luxury.

I see Ederson there as well. Underrated gem at Salernitana. I figured he could be snatched for cheap if they got relegated

need a stronk boi to replace Mugabe

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score

Atalanta are all over Ederson, apparently they're close to reaching an agreement for something like 15mil

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

Can’t wait for this ownership BS to be resolved although I doubt that Investcorp are willing to match RedBird’s 1.8bn offer.

MaShiMoRoiiz

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
fucking insane ♥️
FTd-4MAXwAUD32b
🖤
What a beautiful and incredible moment!

Considering the whole difficult season this young team has been through and this great celebration

It got me goosebumps

I wanna be there so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.