• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirooo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Berlusconi's helicopter & Galliani's golden tie
Paul Singer has looked in awe since the game.
That's because he is not used to real love and affection, him being who he is and what he does for a 'living'. Every other day his reception is most likely to be hated, feared and despised.

But maybe just maybe seeing these milan colours in all its glory....images.jpeg-6.jpg

DonSilvio

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva
#3 Maldini
#13 Nesta
#23 Tomori
#33 Thiago silva
Show this list to cuckan and he will show off his basic math skills and choose number 40 next season

Last edited:

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Idc about being shitty to inter, for the most part. Banners and chants are fine as long as it doesn’t go too far. Rivalries are always there but they are cycles in their own way, every so often teams develop in ways that just genuinely hate each other.

Arsenal and United early 2000s with Viera and Keane, Pep vs Mourinho with Madrid and Barca, Milan and Juve 2012 definitely hated each other. Those are some recent examples. That Milan was in a fragile state and Juve jump started their crazy run(also with BS refs) so the tension was there. Now Juve has been dethroned, both Milan and Inter have done titles so the tension is coming from the opportunity to basically claim the throne for the next few years(hint:it’s obviously Milan lol).

Also in general, this inter team can go fuck themselves. Idc about bias, they are everything opposite us. Pioli, nicknamed padre, led a club through the death of a captain, never won before, grew his players and stood by them through everything. Exudes class as our leader, and the management does as well of course with Maldini a permanent symbol.

Inter? This inter team is the team I despise more than any other version of them or any club I can remember. It’s funny, they say Milan fans whine a lot on social media, but for the actual teams and players, inter has to be the whiniest sacks of shit in world football. A close friend of mine supports them, and I’ve had to endure way too many matches of them. They protest every decision, controversial or obvious, with some guys like brozovic, skriniar, barella and others the worst of them. Conte created the whiny culture, but while he’s a winner, this bunch is just fucking losers. They can get fucked all day every day.

Dirooo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul singer on the bus needs a bag ASAP
:ibralol:
He does look like that he at the level of 'shit I'm getting too tipsy, i better make some calls' drunk.

I can imagine it happening as Paul is drunkenly scrambling through his phone with one eye open trying to find a 'connect' in Milan. Failing to do so he gets desperate and asks the bus driver secretly if he knows anyone who can hook him up. The seemingly intimidated bus driver quietly points to the back of the bus and says "go see #7, speak only when spoken to, when you do speak to him only answer yes or no and never look directly into his eyes"

Don Samu, inbetween his two favourite midget pair stands up and mockingly asks "Whatchu lookin for trust fund baby?

images.jpeg-7.jpg

wokegiant

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Idc about being shitty to inter, for the most part. Banners and chants are fine as long as it doesn’t go too far. Rivalries are always there but they are cycles in their own way, every so often teams develop in ways that just genuinely hate each other.

Arsenal and United early 2000s with Viera and Keane, Pep vs Mourinho with Madrid and Barca, Milan and Juve 2012 definitely hated each other. Those are some recent examples. That Milan was in a fragile state and Juve jump started their crazy run(also with BS refs) so the tension was there. Now Juve has been dethroned, both Milan and Inter have done titles so the tension is coming from the opportunity to basically claim the throne for the next few years(hint:it’s obviously Milan lol).

Also in general, this inter team can go fuck themselves. Idc about bias, they are everything opposite us. Pioli, nicknamed padre, led a club through the death of a captain, never won before, grew his players and stood by them through everything. Exudes class as our leader, and the management does as well of course with Maldini a permanent symbol.

Inter? This inter team is the team I despise more than any other version of them or any club I can remember. It’s funny, they say Milan fans whine a lot on social media, but for the actual teams and players, inter has to be the whiniest sacks of shit in world football. A close friend of mine supports them, and I’ve had to endure way too many matches of them. They protest every decision, controversial or obvious, with some guys like brozovic, skriniar, barella and others the worst of them. Conte created the whiny culture, but while he’s a winner, this bunch is just fucking losers. They can get fucked all day every day.
I get the sense that Milan as a club (not individuals) has never hated any other club. They've had intense rivalries before but its never really spilled off the field. I was even slightly disappointed that Berlusconi and Galliani didn't go full HAM on the Muntari ghost goal or even Calciopoli. Banter-era created this Hakan thing - he would never be Milan-worthy in another era, and hence this aftermath would not be a thing. Even now, its probably more banter than anything.

When you have something to look forward to, it's hard to dwell on petty things.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
a real kick in the nuts to inter would be stealing their pride and joy bastoni. you know, if they gotta sell.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Whoever said that they don't hate Real Madrid, please talk to a Real Madrid fan in person.

I just played against one. I torched him, all night. He started talking about Real. I asked him why he's crying about Mbappe. He got upset, it was funny, I said why are you guys whining about players and money when that is what defines your fascist club? He then said "well, we don't want others to have money, because that's what we are." So just affirming it. Then he told me they probably have a buy back on Theo Hernandez. Money is all they have, they don't even care about heroes, history, it's just the glamor of being rich.

God, they are a trash fanbase. I hope they fall into a gutter and just keep having Hazard transfer after Hazard transfer and get relegated after we smash them 10-0 in the next CL final. They don't even appreciate what Carlo has done.

I need Milan back to being the Darth Vader of the CL, always with class, without goons like Sergio Ramos. Ibra can lift the CL next year with the boys.

Last edited:

Dirooo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This needs an investigation more than some rilvalry banners, horrible gross negligence.

He's lucky Italians aren't as crazy as Argentineans.

Argentineans would have busted those windows and then slashed the tires when the bus was far enough from public.

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score

Perfect harmony between players and fans.

Ouch. He is the most hated ex-player after dollar. Unless he is strong mentally I don't know how he can cope with this. He is not that strong mentally

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
I like to think that the majority of the fans who act like complete dicks post scudetto on social media have simply missed the glorious berlusconi era and joined with Zlatan or some other player. I refuse to accept a noble club like ours can breed such people. I remember 2003 when I was jumping on my bed after experiencing the unmatched joy from the first champions cup in my fan life. I didn't care one bit about Juve, yeah I did hate Nevded but this everything was not important anymore. Their club wasn't important anymore, I didnt call my juve fan friends and scream at them to suck my cock, I was simply in love with my club and the colors and the journey. Now these guys act like abuse victims, which is quite strange since inter has always been our bitch and not vice versa.

Thank you for saying as this are exactly my thoughts. I was watching the match in an Italian bar here in Singapore and when the ref blew the final whistle I celebrated and the first thing I thought about was how we won our first league in 11 years. All I could think about was ‘finally, it’s been 11 years’ and how happy I am for these group of players. I was so focused on Milan and our match that I completely forgot about Inter’s score and didn’t know they won until the next day.

I didn’t think of Hakan or mocking Inter at all, and I don’t get why so many of our fanbase in Twitter are obsessed with being vile and obsessed like we have some inferiority complex. We are Milan, we above all this stuff. Our players didn’t help with that banner which is why I wasn’t a fan of it. Fans doing is one thing, our players though 💀

It’s why I’m trying to avoid Twitter at the moment, as I’m embarrassed to see our own fanbase acting so vile and aggressive to our rivals so that they can their Twitter likes as that’s the only way to get ‘rewards’ in that app, being vile and rude.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thank you for saying as this are exactly my thoughts. I was watching the match in an Italian bar here in Singapore and when the ref blew the final whistle I celebrated and the first thing I thought about was how we won our first league in 11 years. All I could think about was ‘finally, it’s been 11 years’ and how happy I am for these group of players. I was so focused on Milan and our match that I completely forgot about Inter’s score and didn’t know they won until the next day.

I didn’t think of Hakan or mocking Inter at all, and I don’t get why so many of our fanbase in Twitter are obsessed with being vile and obsessed like we have some inferiority complex. We are Milan, we above all this stuff. Our players didn’t help with that banner which is why I wasn’t a fan of it. Fans doing is one thing, our players though 💀

It’s why I’m trying to avoid Twitter at the moment, as I’m embarrassed to see our own fanbase acting so vile and aggressive to our rivals so that they can their Twitter likes as that’s the only way to get ‘rewards’ in that app, being vile and rude.

Yes.

Fuck Hakan.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Talked yourself into a rage :proud:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Good mooooooooooooorning champions!!!!!

Enjoying a cup from my Bialetti and looking forward to the mercato. And beyond.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hate him too.

But I also hate giving him all the attention as if he’s worth of that. He’s just a banter level crap player
I think you're overemphasizing how often he was brought up. Some signs here and there, that blow up doll, and a few times they sang 'Calhanoglu figlio di puttana'. Ibra also asked the fans to send a message once. That's pretty much it. Most of the time they we just singing 'Interista vaffanculo', Milan songs and Pioli is on fire. Twitter obviously makes it seem like the opposite was happening I guess.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Botman, Renato Sanches and Origi should be done by the end of the month hopefully.
The loanees and those that need to be redeemed need to be sorted.
Pobega and Adli to come back.

Then we can focus on the RW CAM signings that we need.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't think we can ever exaggerate the impact Ibra has had mentally on the players and the coaching staff. Pioli looks like a completely transformed coach. Can you imagine Allegri playing with so much balls the way Pioli has against Sassuolo? We play each game now to dominate and overwhelm, to win always. It was an amazing experience to witness this transformation happen in real time. To go from losing the coppa semi 3-0 to winning 6 in a row against some tough teams.

Can't wait for next season.

Last edited:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Botman, Renato Sanches and Origi should be done by the end of the month hopefully.
The loanees and those that need to be redeemed need to be sorted.
Pobega and Adli to come back.

Then we can focus on the RW CAM signings that we need.
You think RW will happen at the end of the mercato? I doubt we'll be getting an AM, we have Adli and Renato, and most likely Brahim for another year.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hakan wanted this noise. It seems he also fucked around with Maldini. He cheered in front of our fans. He raised the stakes. He talked shit.

He deserves all of it. Just like Carnevali got his from Leao. Or Acerbi from Kessie and Bakayoko.

We don't start shit, but we end it.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Kalulu is very good, even in some occasion he is better than Tomori, do we really need shift him to RB to accomodate Botman?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
1653369775201.png

If we assume these players are staying next season then we only have 3 spots left for non Italy, non Milan homegrown players. Botman, Origi and Renato. If we want to get another foreigner we need to sell and the only ones that are transferable are Tata, Saelemaekers and Krunic, and maybe Brahim if we terminate the loan. I have a feeling we'll be keeping them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.