The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why aren't there more rumors? I am dangerously close to actually being productive and I hate it.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
AC Milan have won Lo Scudetto way ahead of schedule - Celebrate and Enjoy it. It is the 19th for Milan and more will follow.
Supporters of rival clubs are going to create excuses and conspiracy theories it is what most fans do.
Whatever happens with the Transfer campaign trust in MMM and Pioli they know what they want to achieve next year and will work diligently towards those goals.
Appreciate the fact Milan have sensible, intelligent and functional management for the first time in years - good things will come from their approach and logic.
Add to that the players too are on the same page as the management there is unity and a common will to build on a very successful season.
Ignore the journalists whom think they know anything about Milan's plans. They are obliged to create speculation and gossip to keep their jobs - they know nothing.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
I actually met a deadline yesterday... 4-and-a-half hours early.

I'm disgusted with myself.
Enjoy the free time you have earned well deserved.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score

rambo-gun.gif

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Maldini to Gazzetta:

“Our contracts are running out but no one has called us. I find it a bit disrespectful that until today no one from Elliott has even sat down to talk to us.”

“I like being a guarantee for Milan fans. I am not the person for a project that doesn’t aim to win. We have been moving on the market for months but right now we don’t have the resources to make that decisive leap, also because we are in a phase of transition.”

“Three big players and we can open a cycle. With a high level strategy we can compete big.”

“Leao is untouchable for us.”

Last edited:

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Here you go, for those who are interested in CDK

Very nice, looks like a very good player, someone with the potential to be very dangerous.

I can see him playing on the right side, he seems to be a good dribbler who likes to cut inside and he has a good shot on him. I don't think he is an AM or a CF.

I mean if we can get him in and Noa Lang then we would pretty much have our attacking line well set up.

CF: Giroud, Origi
LW: Leao, Rebic
AM: Lang, Adli, Krunic
RW: CdK, Saelemakers
CM: Tonali, Pobega, new DM
CM: Bennacer, Renato
LB: Theo, FBT
CB: Tomori, Botman, (Gabbia or Caldara)
CB: Kjaer, Kalulu
RB: Calabria, Florenzi
GK: Maignan, Tatarusanu, Mirante

I would also consider to buy a strong RB in the Dumfries mould, someone like Singo maybe. I would keep Calabria to see if he can hold his place, if not then we can try him at CB, I can see him eventually evolve into one.

For DM, I liked the links with Axel Witsel. He would be an awesome experienced player addition to the midfield.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Maldini to Gazzetta: “Our contracts are running out but no one has called us. I find it a bit disrespectful that until today no one from Elliott has even sat down to talk to us.”
Did you copy that from the Perisic interview after the Coppa Italia? :lol::lol::lol:

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score

a decent summary to Maldini’s journey.

6 + 1 players Milan should built their team around:
1. Leao
2. Theo
3. Tonali
4. Maignan
5. Tomori
6. Kalulu
+
1. Ibra —> he should stay for many years, as the senator.

i’m having dispute over Bennacer, should he be on the list?

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maldini to Gazzetta:

“Our contracts are running out but no one has called us. I find it a bit disrespectful that until today no one from Elliott has even sat down to talk to us.”

“I like being a guarantee for Milan fans. I am not the person for a project that doesn’t aim to win. We have been moving on the market for months but right now we don’t have the resources to make that decisive leap, also because we are in a phase of transition.”

“Three big players and we can open a cycle. With a high level strategy we can compete big.”
Well, this is a terrible thing to read.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
- Investcorp officially pulled out.
- According to reports Cardinale is in Milan checking the stadium project.
- Zlatan out until 2023.
- 3rd tier sources like Gds saying we’re in the market for another striker.
- Krunic got married.
- Napoli getting active in the market, already announcing two players.
- according to Longo, Dybala still doesnt have an offer from Inter.
Best news of the day!

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Maldini to Gazzetta:

Damn, strong words… making me nervous

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Maldini to Gazzetta:

Why can’t I see Maldini talk like that?

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, this is a terrible thing to read.
Yeah, not the greatest. I’d like to read the whole thing tomorrow to get the full context. These are quotations that are doing the rounds on twitter.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Maldini just confirmed to GDS that 3 big signings will arrive to open a new era. He also with higher strategy (investment) they can compete with anyone and they (him and massara) are expiring and no one called them.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Because we are not a small club. I believe Elliott established that they’ll let players walk for free rather than selling them for prices they do not agree with.
Big clubs also dont have DaPlan to follow. Yr elliott let free agents leave bc they refused to pay them their market worth. Dont bring $ up he was rare case... 5/6m, that surely has to be a normal wage for a title challenging/winning team.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Maldini to Gazzetta:

This is amazing to hear

Surely the contract will be on his desk tomorrow morning

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Why can’t I see Maldini talk like that?
Yeah, I felt that too and headed over to GdS. Only a snippet is available

Friday 27 May 22

"IT'S A MASTERPIECE AC MILAN"

Exclusive interview with Paolo Maldini: “It is the victory of ideas, three big names and a cycle can be opened. Massara and I are due, but they haven't called us yet ... "

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Yes and the Scudetto win should add another 15-20 mil. There's is around a few million in extra prize money from the Serie A League. Then another 5-7 million for playing the Super Cup in Saudi Arabia. And then the CL coefficient is higher so the team should get some more money for playing in the CL. This doesn't count the indirect extra money as sponsorship amounts should also increase.

With Hauge money, Paqueta money and Scudetto money there should be no excuse for not doing a top level mercato (110 - 150 mil )
I believe winning the Scudetto gets you 24/25 million total compared to like 19 million for finishing second. You don’t get an extra 20 million just for winning the Scudetto. It’s an extra 4 to 5 million max

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule