The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
In other news... we will be in POT 1 in CL next season which is huge. Another group of death would be demoralizing.
its extremely unlikely to get another one yea but...it is possible

r39CaM.jpg

we could potentially get one of the big boys from pot 2 and then dortmund in pot 3

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
In other news... we will be in POT 1 in CL next season which is huge. Another group of death would be demoralizing.
Pot 1 is great but Groups of Death are mostly because of good teams in Pot 3 and 4. Atletico were in Pot 1 last year and still got the worst possible group.
What works in our favour is that the 2 of best teams in Pot 3 are Inter and Napoli whom we can't draw.. so if we avoid Dortmund from Pot, 3, we are pretty safe.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seems like it's BS. They're just recycling 'reports' that Elliott + Redbird are always willing to renew Maldini. That's not the point. What's happening is that Maldini is demanding that they make the case for why HE should stay on. That's what he meant by disrespect. He wants assurances that they all share the same glorious vision. Not just to stay on board.

Come to think about it, I don't think that the timing of Maldinis interview had anything to do with Elliott, Redbird and the takeover but simply that his contract is running out now and that he wants assurances before committing to the next contract.

In fact, this interview probably would have happened either way, especially with the freshly won Scudetto. His contract is running out. He didn't only deliver, but overachieve. Just like a player after a superb season is asking for higher wages, he's asking to raise the bar before signing any contract - no matter if the next owner is Redbird or not.

The takeover happening in-between of all this probably is the reason why things are dragging longer than expected.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Ajax/Sevilla/Atletico from pot 2 and Shakhtar/Benfica/Sporting/Salzburg from pot 3 and anyone from pot 4. I'm confident we're qualifying to the knockout stage.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We could still get a pretty tough group, but never as bad as last season.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
EXCLUSIVE: #Newcastle returned to office for #Botman with a higher offer than #Milan . The player has an agreement with the Rossoneri club, but this new offensive can change history with #Lille

meltdown 2.0 incoming :lol:

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
We could still get a pretty tough group, but never as bad as last season.
Liverpool, Dortmund and Marseille is almost as bad

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,

Dude seems a little too public for my liking. I wouldn’t want a future owner responding to some randos on Twitter about Milan.

Yep, if he wanted the club, pay the price.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
EXCLUSIVE: #Newcastle returned to office for #Botman with a higher offer than #Milan . The player has an agreement with the Rossoneri club, but this new offensive can change history with #Lille

I hope this place is above a meltdown over Botman to Newcastle lol

now Renato to Juve I would understand, meltdown commence

but not this

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yes it does, shah of Iran.

people who freak out like this when they know absolutely shit and only care about the mercato are not Milan fans. this isn't new with patosheva, he's a transfer market fan. FAKE SHIT.
Relax brk just asking for compromise

Like eating grilled cheese off the “rah-diator” and jerking off into a tissue

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
I hope this place is above a meltdown over Botman to Newcastle lol

now Renato to Juve I would understand, meltdown commence

but not this
According to Whoscored, none of his mistakes have led to goals being conceded in the past 2 seasons at Lille which is incredibly impressive. Also, I could stomach losing him to Barca, Real or some top EPL club but not Newcastle! :lol::fp:

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If we miss out on Botman, Anti-DaPlan will be out for Elliott's and RedBird's blood and Pro-DaPlan will explain how well Kalulu stepped up that we don't need to sign Botman.

If we do sign Botman, Anti-DaPlan will say we needed a CF/RW and not a CB while Pro-DaPlan will say Botman solves all our set piece defense issues.

Whatever happens, there will be a Botman revolt.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
If a player chooses Newcastle over Milan, it shows their ambition for money over success. I would be VERY surprised if Newcastle finish in the top 6 let alone achieve anything notable in the coming 2-3 seasons.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seriously though, we CAN’T lose a player to fucking Newcastle, especially after winning the Scudetto. Fuck off!
We almost lost Ballondor Kaka' to City in 2008. Newcastle has petro-dollars and EPL revenue.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score

RedBird 20 merch should be incoming.

Botman to manure and Bremer to Milan. It's one of the other. Calma.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Would like Botman but less of a priority with Kalulu emerging. If Botman is serious about CL and his career then he will come here, if not, he will chase the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule