The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
My whole argument with you was that you’re saying we won’t even spend enough to get those players. You said that we’ll sell Leao. I’m still consistent with my argument. What are you saying I changed?
Lol, I didnt say any of that , i only said i prefer investcorp over redbird because i believe they will spend more, you opened fire that how i dare to say we need to invest money after elliot won without spending and did the full curse post singing about elliot accomplishments and to repeat what you said " you want to win or to spend?".

So yes pretty much you changed everything you said if you are now claming spending is important as it is obvious.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Are Spanish salaries reported gross or net?

If they're before tax, then... dang, giving Rafa 5.5m means he takes home more than Vini.
Vinicius is making 4 million NET now and his renewal will be 10 million NET according to reports.

If we want to keep Leao we should be giving him 7 million at least. He was just awarded the best player in Serie A.

Aso we don’t know what we offered Kessie. They denied it was anything even remotely close to 6.5 million. I mean why would we even offer Kessie more than we offered Theo? We know for a fact that the maximum we offered Theo was 4 million and we don’t know what we offered Kessie for sure

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
incase you've forgotten

i wonder what media will report next week when origi deal is signed since they've been recycling news about him day in day out

Depends on his performance in the CL Final.
If he scores another goal to win Liverpool yet another CL, you can bet your asses that Italy media will hype him up to all hell.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yo, can we talk about that fact that Tomori wasn’t dispossessed a single time in Serie A this season? The biggest concern with him when he arrived was his passing/possession skills. He has turned into an incredible player.

The idiots that underrate this squad have no idea what’s coming for Europe. Tomori, Tonali, Leao, Maignan, Bennacer, Theo, Adli…

Not to mention Rade fucking Krunic.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Vinicius is making 4 million NET now and his renewal will be 10 million NET according to reports.

If we want to keep Leao we should be giving him 7 million at least. He was just awarded the best player in Serie A.

Aso we don’t know what we offered Kessie. They denied it was anything even remotely close to 6.5 million. I mean why would we even offer Kessie more than we offered Theo? We know for a fact that the maximum we offered Theo was 4 million and we don’t know what we offered Kessie for sure
I thought Spanish salaries were reported gross?

As far as Kessie's agent denials, I'm sorry, I don't believe what he said. Reports from all sources are that every time Milan matched his salary demands, he would ask for a higher number. You really are hanging your hat on the words of an agent? The general consensus is that we offered him between 5.5m and 6.5m, with the latest theory being that it started at 5.5m and that each year it would go up to get to a maximum of 6.5m base.

Also, Theo is getting 4.5m, not 4m, and he reportedly also gets 1m in bonuses. So... why are you trusting an agent's word about Kessie's salary demands? Also, we offered Donna 7.5m, like, jeez man.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
Depends on his performance in the CL Final.
If he scores another goal to win Liverpool yet another CL, you can bet your asses that Italy media will hype him up to all hell.

He's injured for the final. Got hurt in training

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Its insane to offer Leao 7mil when Theo is on 4.5mil.
Either we up our entire wage structure or just sell Leao & keep it.
But we should never disrupt it by making Leao an exception.
Our strength is our unity & we either have a wage structure or we dont.
Anything between will hit our core.

I wasnt far off when i said that this team fucked Elliot by wining the title :lol:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I wasnt far off when i said that this team fucked Elliot by wining the title :lol:

Us vs. Inter

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol, I didnt say any of that , i only said i prefer investcorp over redbird because i believe they will spend more, you opened fire that how i dare to say we need to invest money after elliot won without spending and did the full curse post singing about elliot accomplishments and to repeat what you said " you want to win or to spend?".

So yes pretty much you changed everything you said if you are now claming spending is important as it is obvious.
I think we just have a different understanding of what 'spending' meant. I understood spending when you mentioned it as doing something beyond what we've already been doing, which is why you wanted Investcorp. I was saying that RedBird would just be Elliott 2.0

fuck it, i wanted investcorp because i'm almost sure they will spend more money than redbird, redbird would be another elliot, which is like most of american owners, cautious spenders, looking for balancing the books, look at other clubs they owned, liverpool, roma.. they are another elliot, we need WC AM and RW, looks like we might just end up with one of them and that also would (Depend on the money Maldini thinks right to spend)
You said we need a WC AM and RW. That means you don't think Adli is good enough to be the AM next season. I disagree with that. That's an example of where we disagree and why I kept saying Elliott won with that kind of thinking. People didn't think our current players were worthy either, they didn't think we could replace Donnarumma for example. We don't need big names and that's not what Elliott/RedBird will do in the future, but they won and will keep winning.

I'm not sure you understand what it is that you're saying and I don't think you understand what i'm saying either, so you're making assumptions about what I meant and going with it.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I think they'll land on around 5.5m

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

I think with 4.5 as salary cap, you wont be able to preserve most/any superstar at your team, theo only signed because of his bond with maldini, this wont be the case for most players.

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
We dont need Leao to get Botman, Renato and CDK.
Sure, I just wanted to point our that with 150m we could Improve our overall squad, even if we sold Leao. I don’t want it to happen, but as long as he doesn’t leave on a free, we will continue to get stronger

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Origi Jesus cant we get somebody better. Liverpool medals wanna make me puke.

giphy.gif

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Question: would you sell Leao now for 150 m euros or let him run out his contract for 2 years, capitalizing on his near-certain exponential growth?

(Of course, I am assuming we don’t renew him…I am hopeful we will).

monkey-with-money-happy-withmoney.gif

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Not insane. There s no serious club with wage brackets. Imagine bayern saying lewa after scoring 50 and winning cl u cant earn more than 7M cause some players earn 6. Not only they disnt do it they gave him 20.

We can disscuss benacer, tonali, tomori...all day but if Rafa didnt show up in last 5 games, inter d be celebrating 20th now.

Also club s in better position when player has rather 3 than 1 year left on deal. Even if he wants to leave.

Give wages from useles players like samu, daniel, baka...to rafa. They re not registered majority of season.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
fuck it, i wanted investcorp because i'm almost sure they will spend more money than redbird, redbird would be another elliot, which is like most of american owners, cautious spenders, looking for balancing the books, look at other clubs they owned, liverpool, roma.. they are another elliot, we need WC AM and RW, looks like we might just end up with one of them and that also would (Depend on the money Maldini thinks right to spend)
Yet Red Bird were offering more than Investcorp to buy Milan. What does that tell you?

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Liverpool sold coutinho for near that amount and reinvested it wisely, making the team a lot stronger.

Im not saying we’ll go that way, but 150m can you get 4 top, top players.

Of course I’d rather keep Leao, but we cannot let him go for free.
Sometimes I don't get the hype about Liverpool selling Coutinho.
I mean sure they bought him from Merda for 8.5M and he balled out for them for 5 seasons before Barcelona picked up the tab...

But They sold him for £143million and then used that money to buy Virgil van Dijk from Southampton for £75million in the winter mercato, and then spent the other £66m on Alison..
I mean, sure they upgraded their CB and GK positions, but it was basically a 2 for 1 trade off....

Link to the source of the figures.

I just don't see what's so great about it. They secured 2 pieces for letting go of 1.
Paolo secured Tomori, Mike and Tonali for less than half of that amount.
And without selling a single player too.

Last edited:

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Sometimes I don't get the hype about Liverpool selling Coutinho.
I mean sure they bought him from Merda for 8.5M and he balled out for them for 5 seasons before Barcelona picked up the tab...

But They sold him for £143million and then used that money to buy Virgil van Dijk from Southampton for £75million in the winter mercato, and then spent the other £66m on Alison..
I mean, sure they upgraded their CB and GK positions, but it was basically a 2 for 1 trade off....

Link to the source of the figures.

I just don't see what's so great about it. They secured 2 pieces for letting go of 1.
Paolo secured Tomori, Mike and Tonali for less than half of that amount.
Maldini did that with 16 million Mike+ Kalulu. Jesus this is Robery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule