The Rumour Commode XXXVII: Mercato Dyspnea

Next commode name? (can select several options, anonymous voting)

• The Final Meltdown

Votes: 64 53.3%
  • Next Week is our Week

Votes: 69 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Silvio, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Rebic, RL, TH, KPB, 45, Krunic
Benjamin Sesko is more than an idea for the Milan attack. Elvis Basanovic, agent of the young center forward, visited Casa Milan only two days ago, also having the opportunity to discuss with Paolo Maldini on his client. According to reports from the Austrian press, the Slovenian owned by Salzburg would like the Rossoneri very much, in particular the agent said: "I talked to Paolo Maldini about many things. Obviously the name Benjamin Sesko also came out. He knows him a lot. well, he knows everything about him. In the next five to six years, Sesko will be one of the best strikers in Europe. He currently has everything he needs for his development in Salzburg. "

Damn you, Elvis Basanovic

194 cm?

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Benjamin Sesko is more than an idea for the Milan attack. Elvis Basanovic, agent of the young center forward, visited Casa Milan only two days ago, also having the opportunity to discuss with Paolo Maldini on his client. According to reports from the Austrian press, the Slovenian owned by Salzburg would like the Rossoneri very much, in particular the agent said: "I talked to Paolo Maldini about many things. Obviously the name Benjamin Sesko also came out. He knows him a lot. well, he knows everything about him. In the next five to six years, Sesko will be one of the best strikers in Europe. He currently has everything he needs for his development in Salzburg. "

This is an interesting rumor. But very unlikely to find space for him in our squad this season.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 1.5: Kaká - Tier 2: Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Kjær, Ibrahimovic
Sesko's agent basically confirms it isn't happening.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 1.5: Kaká - Tier 2: Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Kjær, Ibrahimovic
If Sesko is good, they promote him to liepzig, triple his value in 1-2 years. And sell him to Chelsea to 70m.
Yes, the feasible scenario to imagine would be us signing him and leaving him on loan for 1-2 years, but then you remember that plan is probably already in motion with RB Leipzig.

vendetta27

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bierhoff, Kaka', Tonali
Reading back to THAT interview from Maldini when he said we only need 2-3 major signing to compete for UCL, do you think he asked approval for signing players like Ziyech? Players who are not young anymore, but great and experienced on European competitions? I believe MM categorized them as 'opportunities'..

That's why for me it won't be impossible if they decided to try signing CR.. Especially with Ibra's injury.. If he failed, we can still sell him to many teams.. Signing CR will also provide boost for our financial.. I can already imagine Cardinale salivating at this opportunity..

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Yes, the feasible scenario to imagine would be us signing him and leaving him on loan for 1-2 years, but then you remember that plan is probably already in motion with RB Leipzig.

The natural path. Can’t fight nature.

I haven’t actually checked him out yet for I don’t believe we’re in for a striker right now. For now it seems like “another link”.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Guys guys

Don't you realize what RB in RB Leipzig & RB Salzburg standsfor?

It's Red Black
Red Black Leipzig
Red Black Salzburg

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks

Yooooo! About time we get a slovenian. After Birsa we have all been missing some style

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Indeed.
I've seen so many "rational arguments" why Salah....FUCKING MOHAMMED SALAH....won't work in our team :proud:
To be fair, mostly it's about loosing the all important Accounting 'D Or
Salah? I don’t think ANYONE would say no to him. At a 10m net wage he fits our team. Neymar and CR7 would break our wage since they’re looking for close to double that, and they don’t fit our playstyle so we’d need to ditch Piolismo for them, and they’re egotistical pricks so we won’t have the same team spirit. They won’t listen to Pioli. We would go back to late era Berlusconi shit.

Why?

This is exactly like being happy we got Ronaldinho and Rivaldo and Ronaldo. They’re not in their prime and it’s all for ego and marketing. We want to win now and keep building a winning team that can win years down the line.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Let's gamble on pobega :zlatanup:

And save for CDK and Ziyech

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I meant scoring. If ibra was fit he would have scored 20 so would cr7. I need a proper striker cristiano will score a lot with us. It is a one year rental but he will be our starting striker for sure but can’t put him on the wings. CR7 still it’s very durable player.
O R I G I

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
At what cost? Not just financial, but breaking the team spirit and cohesion
Financial yes, that's why I think it won't happen.

But why some people think bringing quality players will automatically break team spirit, I don't understand. That's a silly myth.

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Enough with the youngsters. We need experience, that's why I love the Florenzi and Origi signings. And that is the reason I want Ziyech, R. Sanches and Dybala next. A young CB and CDK would be absolutely great but let's focus on experience first and foremost.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Financial yes, that's why I think it won't happen.

But why some people think bringing quality players will automatically break team spirit, I don't understand. That's a silly myth.
I think a lack of team spirit is the reason why PSG just can’t seem to win the CL. You need to feel part of the team, and when you see that one player is walking all over everyone else, making everything about them over the team, that makes you fight less hard.

You think Neymar or CR7 will listen to Piolis instructions? Or will he treat them differently? Letting them dictate what they want to do on the pitch? How will Leao respond when Pioli then asks him to run his ass off on the left?

That’s my point, you break the discipline and the cohesion and then everything unravels.

Sometimes it’s worth it when your team is shit and you need to gamble on a superstar one man show to win. But we’re the exact opppsite of that now. We’re a team that is greater than the sum of its parts.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Enough with the youngsters. We need experience, that's why I love the Florenzi and Origi signings. And that is the reason I want Ziyech, R. Sanches and Dybala next. A young CB and CDK would be absolutely great but let's focus on experience first and foremost.
Theo, Maignan, Rebic, Bennacer and Origi are all mid 20’s. Looking far ahead and getting youngsters early means we end up with superstar prime players for a fraction of the price. We just need to be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.