The Rumour Commode XXXVII: Mercato Dyspnea

Next commode name? (can select several options, anonymous voting)

• The Final Meltdown

Votes: 64 53.3%
  • Next Week is our Week

Votes: 69 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score

1J3A.gif

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Lol, broadly speaking, the dutch are racist as hell.
Yes very broadspeaking.
Less worse than Belgians, for sure…I think :D
We even want to split the country two for petty emotional reasons.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Receipts or it didn't happen. :lol:

I think mods need to redo the poll for Mercato stress. Some peps here might need to change their answers. :ibralol:
Also @Kojak why are you even defending il lesbo?
You voted for Zaniolo. :yikes:
The poll is specifically for RW so of course I prefer Zaniolo there :fp: IL LESBO should be Brahim’s replacement and nothing more than a rotational option @ RW.

tonyb

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
Pretty surprised how much Atalanta have paid for Ederson!
Though I rate him highly.
15 mil + Lovato (who cost them 8mil+3mil). I'm encouraged that they've let Lovato leave. As it'd be easier to sign him, if he impresses this year at Salernitana.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pretty surprised how much Atalanta have paid for Ederson!
Though I rate him highly.
15 mil + Lovato (who cost them 8mil+3mil). I'm encouraged that they've let Lovato leave. As it'd be easier to sign him, if he impresses this year at Salernitana.
Ederson is realy good dm and only 22 year old.

rossonero23

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, gattuso, seedorf
More available funds from players sale.

Revenue in general - impossible to tell the current one, though over 100m less.

And they have higher wage bill.
Whenever a epl team is linked to one of our targets, we might as well give up.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Imo watching primavera is a waste of time.

Watch those that go out on loans to Serie B clubs if you have that much time...the others have long way ahead of them.
Why? Numerous youngsters have gone directly from the Primavera to the first team without a loan in-between e.g. Donna, DES, Calabria, Locatelli etc.

Therefore, given our renewed emphasis on youth, we should be paying greater attention to the Primavera and lower age categories if anything.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Why? Numerous youngsters have gone directly from the Primavera to the first team without a loan in-between e.g. Donna, DES, Calabria, Locatelli etc.

Therefore, given our renewed emphasis on youth, we should be paying greater attention to the Primavera and lower age categories if anything.
Donna is a special case that would never have happened if it werent for that Diego Lopez injury. Rest of the Primaveras were featured in our banter era where they actually competed for a spot in the first 11 since the starters were that shit.
I honestly dont see any primavera guys being able to integrate in the 1st eleven atm

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Milan try to go all-in: deals with an expensive loan for #Ziyech (probable obligation), raises the offer (and is willing to improve because he is the "chosen one") for #DeKetelaere and sees the cards of PSG and #Sanches convinced that he is bluffing and to have good cards in hand

De Ketelaere is part of that type of session investment that Milan has always shown they want and can do: Leao (plus Theo), Tonali, Tomori and now Charles. Young and futuristic.

Maybe Adli will feature at AM and CDK at RW

Messias can deliver food to the team bus

Staamdorf

Banned
Reaction score

We as CLUB yea

As a fan - thats a no from me. Zero excitement for any primavera player until they land at least in Serie A club on loan.

Thousand things can go wrong with young players. Until they prove themselves, it's just noise.

Hell, Puig was hyped as next barca star, he ended up being fuckboy

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Donna is a special case that would never have happened if it werent for that Diego Lopez injury. Rest of the Primaveras were featured in our banter era where they actually competed for a spot in the first 11 since the starters were that shit.
I honestly dont see any primavera guys being able to integrate in the 1st eleven atm
Disagree...like him or not, Donna is a generational talent which is why he was able to hold down a first team spot aged 16 and command the sort of money he's earning. Also, the rest of those youngsters are regulars/important squad players for top Italian clubs TODAY i.e. Calabria-Milan & DES/Locatelli-Juve plus Inter just signed Bellanova.

However, it remains to be seen who will follow in their footsteps although there are a number of interesting prospects in the youth sector.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
So Duarte deal is done ,according to Longo for around 3.5 -4 mil
Hauge done 10 mil
Pessina is done but for next year 7.5 mil
Colombo done loan deal with options
(y)

Great news re Duarte...we only need 4.2m to break-even on his transfer and avoid making a loss.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Disagree...like him or not, Donna is a generational talent which is why he was able to hold down a first team spot aged 16 and command the sort of money he's earning. Also, the rest of those youngsters are regulars/important squad players for top Italian clubs TODAY i.e. Calabria-Milan & DES/Locatelli-Juve plus Inter just signed Bellanova.

However, it remains to be seen who will follow in their footsteps although there are a number of interesting prospects in the youth sector.
I agree about donna and about rest primavera players,
Calabria Des Loca Cristante Belanova are all good players and i expect more in future from our young players couse Maldini likes player from youth sector.
Camarda or what is his name and eletu and that cb

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Leeds United has made an offer for De Ketelaere in recent days, which can easily amount to 35 million via bonuses. #LUFC However, CDK wants to go to Milan after talks with Maldini and Pioli and refuses Leeds. #ACMilan

Leeds offer is 30m+ bonuses that go up to 35m in total

Sink the blow

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score

But Dollar would never play at 16 if it wasnt for Lopez's injury. Who knows how he'd pan out afterwards. Plizzari was just as big of a talent as Donna but didnt get regular playing minutes and is now considered a goalie that will have future in Seire A but not at the top levels.
Same goes for Cristante and the rest. They played cause they had shit competition. DES was figting for a spot with fkin Mesbah, Constant and Antonelli. Cristante's competition was past-his-peak Flamini, walking-red-card Muntari, Nocerino who became average again, Montolivo and De Jong.

Cristante, DES nowadays with the squad we have would never see a minute of playing time.
They developed the way they did cause they were playing. If we would've sent them out on loan to some shitty serie a/serie b clubs, who knows how their development would've turned out..

tonyb

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
But Dollar would never play at 16 if it wasnt for Lopez's injury. Who knows how he'd pan out afterwards. Plizzari was just as big of a talent as Donna but didnt get regular playing minutes and is now considered a goalie that will have future in Seire A but not at the top levels.
Same goes for Cristante and the rest. They played cause they had shit competition. DES was figting for a spot with fkin Mesbah, Constant and Antonelli. Cristante's competition was past-his-peak Flamini, walking-red-card Muntari, Nocerino who became average again, Montolivo and De Jong.

Cristante, DES nowadays with the squad we have would never see a minute of playing time.
They developed the way they did cause they were playing. If we would've sent them out on loan to some shitty serie a/serie b clubs, who knows how their development would've turned out..
I think there's a decent chance some of our current youngstars make it to Serie A level standard.
The point isn't always to create star players or even players good enough to play for us. But it'd be nice to have players we can get a decent profit on. Compared to our competitors, we are awful at doing that. Whether it be because we have less quality or that we let them go cheap.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo

Exactly. Dollar wouldn't see a minute here if he was 16 today while we have Maignan. Heck even if he came back now, he wouldn't see any minutes while we the MIKE!

CDK

Primavera
Reaction score
Leeds offer is 30m+ bonuses that go up to 35m in total

Sink the blow
Not necessary.
If you can offer 28 ( would beaten the Belgian record fee of 27), some bonusses to reach the 30, and a 5 extra if Milan sell him later, you´re ok.
Player prefers Milan, Bruges will follow him in his choice, but not if the gap is 10m.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A715F met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.