The Rumour Commode XXXVII: Mercato Dyspnea

Next commode name? (can select several options, anonymous voting)

• The Final Meltdown

Votes: 64 53.3%
  • Next Week is our Week

Votes: 69 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
so when you say "If he renews at a reasonable wage, great. If not, I think we have to sell now." that is not what you think, it is what maldini thinks, sorry my English is not that good, i used to think that usually when someone say I think it represent his option, but in your case it is not your opinion it is maldini's opinion, silly me, oh well you learn something new everyday specially on the internet.
Yes, and I think every reasonable person here will feel the same way. If Bennacer demands something unreasonable, like 6m, then we should sell him this summer before we lose him for much less or for free. This is exactly the argument people were making for why we were suckers for losing Kessie for free.

I don’t know about you but I think having our key players all on similar wage level is a good thing. Seems like the important players will get paid like Theo, somewhere between 3m to 5m. If someone demands more, they’ll move on, like Kessie. Better to sell than to let them walk.

There is a reasonable argument for us to have here, about whether we should make exceptions for the wage limit, who should get those exceptions, what should the wage limit be set at. Those are discussions I would welcome with you.

What I don’t welcome or appreciate is for you to twist my words to make it seem like I want Bennacer sold and I don’t think he’s important. Hope you see and understand the difference. Saying I can see him being sold “if he doesn’t renew” is a bit more nuanced than just ‘brk doesn’t think bennacer is important and wants him sold’.

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
If the reports about botman/lille are true, then I am still quite optimistic about us signing him.

I highly doubt that lille would sell him to another team against his will, considering he has made it clear he only wants milan. I also recall a recent interview where he clearly said he wants to play in CL

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
one-more-week.gif
71h9F8+PYEL._RI_.jpg

Lol! Indian members will get it.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I dont get it, but rest members will get this.

Edit: What is tittle of this film.

Seeta Aur Geeta... 1 nice song, not a Rafi song but still rather nice... Abhi Toh Haath Main Jam Hai

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
I have nightmares about Berardi joining Milan. What a waste it would be. Italian Suso.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Maybe CDK is an alternative to Renato Sances if the deal falls through. I just don't see him as our RW.
Also that isnt accelerating the plan - thats more of the same
Replacing a slowpoke with another slowpoke.. hmm
39,1 !!!! :o
- ssshhhh its really 31

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Seeta Aur Geeta... 1 nice song, not a Rafi song but still rather nice... Abhi Toh Haath Main Jam Hai
I love Rafi Sahab, but for me Talat Sahab is incomparable to anyone else.

What are your thoughts on him?

Sent from my moto g(40) fusion using Tapatalk

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I love Rafi Sahab, but for me Talat Sahab is incomparable to anyone else.

What are your thoughts on him?

Talat saab is very good. But brother, 1 Dilip, 1 Rafi.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mukesh is good. I like Menna Dey. Saigal. Lata.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I fecking hate kishore! Guy sounds like a sheep... yet they fecking put him up there with Rafi.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
39,1 !!!! :o
- ssshhhh its really 31
39 skskskkssk
But who else has 31, we need comparisons. Not to be biased but I think romagnoli run around that number

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I was watching a video on Renato and Milan, and people were saying that Renato would turn out to be a great signing for us because of the way we nurture talents, and the whole environment that we have. And also the fact that these days Milan always gets their transfers right.

This Scudetto win, and the way MMM have worked; has really impressed people out there. Now, if only we can do something good in Europe too. Then there is no looking back.

Gennaro8

Milan Icon
Reaction score
By the way, Renato is 24 years old. And he is out there 6-7 yeras already. Young player with lot of big games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule