The Rumour Commode XXXVII: Mercato Dyspnea

Next commode name? (can select several options, anonymous voting)

• The Final Meltdown

Votes: 64 53.3%
  • Next Week is our Week

Votes: 69 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Zlatan has to win the UCL before he retires, and the upcoming season is the last chance for him to do that.

I know Milan are not the favorites to win it, but they are Milan, none the less. And if we get some lucky draws, and if Zlatan is able to motivate the team - like he did for the Serie A win, then anything can happen.

Remember, nobody belived in this team to win the Scudetto as well, but they did. Zlatan had faith in this team, and they delivered on his words. Same thing can happen in Europe as well. Who knows.

We are also strengthening the team, and they should play with confidence given the fact that they are the champions of Italy.

Also, we were extremely unlucky last season in the UCL, so I'm hoping for some luck this season around.

Forza Milan.

Sent from my moto g(40) fusion using Tapatalk

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Zlatan has to win the UCL before he retires, and the upcoming season is the last chance for him to do that.

I know Milan are not the favorites to win it, but they are Milan, none the less. And if we get some lucky draws, and if Zlatan is able to motivate the team - like he did for the Serie A win, then anything can happen.

Remember, nobody belived in this team to win the Scudetto as well, but they did. Zlatan had faith in this team, and they delivered on his words. Same thing can happen in Europe as well. Who knows.

We are also strengthening the team, and they should play with confidence given the fact that they are the champions of Italy.

Also, we were extremely unlucky last season in the UCL, so I'm hoping for some luck this season around.

Forza Milan.

Sent from my moto g(40) fusion using Tapatalk
1655256423526.jpeg
#blessed

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
PSG already fucked up (again) by putting Mbappe above the director, and coach.
i was talking a while ago with @Master Smurf (was it you?) about Nasser possibly interfering with Campos's work.
in the end we said, logically, Time will tell...and yes, only time will tell.
but Nasser handling the Mbappe deal himself, granted it was before Campos's arrival, is already indicative of that.
effectively putting Mbappe ahead of anyone but him and the owners.
hopefully Campos is Ancelotti level Diplomat to navigate through , but i won't be surprised if he gives up in a year or 2.
:lol::lol::lol::lol: so you lead by saying they fucked up again and then go on to admit it is still your impression.
Do you know if Mbappe wanted them to get Campos or Campos decided to join once Kylian stayed?
Just wait till at least January before you write off PSG's direction.

Worrying about PSG when we are haggling over Messias and Florenzi :proud:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Because football is a game where anyone can win a game? Where the better team doesn't always win?
Only the final is a one - off

Its also a bit rich when people point out that we finished last in our group and then a million reasons spew out as to why we actually didnt merit finishing last....yet thats where we finished.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
as a finder, i think Campos will be looking to unearth new ones.
btw some of the gems he used to find were in the PSG academy... now he'll be sitting on the mine.
all he has to do is not sell them 5m a piece.
so basically he got easier job with much more salary :lol:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don’t think people grasp how much organic improvement is going to come from the season we just went through. We won every match we needed to in order to dethrone a defending champion. And it was our first year in the CL. I expect almost everyone below 30 to improve next season.

We will be that much better just with the horses we currently have, wait until we inject more CL experienced Uber talents like CDK, Renato, and Botman. Origi at 27 has seen everything and hopefully will work his balls off for the opportunity to have a larger role in our success.

We are going to be very good next year.

Kessie you butt hole change your mind

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Renato in our home jersey on a CL night is going to be glorious. With his long hair he is going to perform like 2003 seedorf

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
at this rate, we'll go into a new commode and still waiting for Renato Sanchez official news.

B
O
R
E
D

Why Nations League is unappealing?

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Donnarumma irritated at the reporter when she asked why he has made so many mistakes lately.

"When did I make a mistake? The foul on the goal from Benzema vs Real Madrid?"

I'm pretty sure she doesn't even watched her own footage

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Donnarumma irritated at the reporter when she asked why he has made so many mistakes lately.

"When did I make a mistake? The foul on the goal from Benzema vs Real Madrid?"

You know it hurt him since he got so emotional about it :lol:

The media ain't pampering you anymore Pillsbury Doughboy

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Renato isn’t going to get injured here, I’m sure we have a management plan ready for him

We don’t need to rush him out at every given opportunity

The only injures will be to the ankles of opposition midfielders

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol::lol: so you lead by saying they fucked up again and then go on to admit it is still your impression.
Do you know if Mbappe wanted them to get Campos or Campos decided to join once Kylian stayed?
Just wait till at least January before you write off PSG's direction.

Worrying about PSG when we are haggling over Messias and Florenzi :proud:
Campos was at Monaco with Mbappe, who wanted to get him, I dunno but Campos is very good and he built a coherent team there. Featuring Bakayoko, among others lol.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Who's he going to replace? Mbappe, Neymar or Messi? :lol:

Campos has lost his marbles apparently. 35M for a backup player.
It's like everyone that gets into that club loses their shit
add the fact that Scamacca itself said he want to stay in Italy

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Well, they haven't actually gotten anyone! You validate their rumors but not ours. If you are going to do that, than count Sanches, Botman and even Lang/CDK.

It's what you are doing, right? Validating rumors? So do the same for Milan and be fair.

Otherwise stick to facts....which are...nobody has signed anyone yet.

And then, there's a bit piece of information about this...

Screenshot_20220615-075759_Chrome.jpg

Yet people keep wondering about the lack of any signing announcement 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule